PDA

View Full Version : 【PSO2】「Ship 02」Team Skylark - Recruitment Closed

Ashurim
Feb 5, 2015, 01:22 AM
Recruitment Closed

http://puu.sh/fulKp.png

Hellzsaint
Feb 6, 2015, 11:25 AM
Have no idea how to add people in game so I'll just leave my ign here.

Hellzsaint

Hope to see you in game!

Killermandude
Feb 6, 2015, 08:44 PM
I'd be interested

Killermandude

mopdog
Feb 6, 2015, 11:18 PM
I am definitely interested. Playing by myself has gotten old.

My account name is brbfood

My character name is Juanton. I don't know which one you need so yar

Ashurim
Feb 23, 2015, 03:33 PM
Imma bump for vert <3

mctastee
Feb 23, 2015, 07:05 PM
I would like to join, but while I do try to log on everyday, I am not super active. On my days off I do log 5-6 hours, maybe more, but on my work days, I log 2 or 3 hours tops and a good amount of that time is spent on dailies. If you don't mind that, then I will join. IGN mctastee

Azelyra
Feb 24, 2015, 06:19 AM
I would like to join, but while I do try to log on everyday, I am not super active. On my days off I do log 5-6 hours, maybe more, but on my work days, I log 2 or 3 hours tops and a good amount of that time is spent on dailies. If you don't mind that, then I will join. IGN mctastee

Hello!
There isn't a really big problem in activity. We completely understand and respect that everybody has their own life and responsibilities, and what we try to do is be there for when you just want to have some time off, have some fun and just enjoy the game!

As for your information you've provided, I've been trying to look up on the visiphone for "mctastee" and couldn't find it on players, and I've realized that what you've posted was your character name. I'm not saying that's a problem since there was only one result, but the small issue here is being that your ARKS Card is private, and we couldn't manage to contact you directly inside the game as we do not know if you are online or not at the time and so on.

If anything, I'd say that one thing I can recommend you do is following our forum post-- Option 3 might be a good one, as our managers actively check our forums for anyone who is interested in our team, and we're also trying to get that rolling as well.

We'll still continuously be trying to contact you ingame when we get the chance to, we hope to be able to get to you in the near future.

Likewise,
Have a great week!
~Azel.

XenoSword
Feb 24, 2015, 05:13 PM
Hi, I am fairly new to PSO2. This game is a lot of fun and would definitely love to play with others.
My Player ID is Wanderline and my Character name is Andou Mirai. I also have work so I usually play a couple hours every day so hopefully that is fine :)
I also post an application on your forum, it's pretty detail and boring lol.

mctastee
Feb 24, 2015, 06:12 PM
Hello!
There isn't a really big problem in activity. We completely understand and respect that everybody has their own life and responsibilities, and what we try to do is be there for when you just want to have some time off, have some fun and just enjoy the game!

As for your information you've provided, I've been trying to look up on the visiphone for "mctastee" and couldn't find it on players, and I've realized that what you've posted was your character name. I'm not saying that's a problem since there was only one result, but the small issue here is being that your ARKS Card is private, and we couldn't manage to contact you directly inside the game as we do not know if you are online or not at the time and so on.

If anything, I'd say that one thing I can recommend you do is following our forum post-- Option 3 might be a good one, as our managers actively check our forums for anyone who is interested in our team, and we're also trying to get that rolling as well.

We'll still continuously be trying to contact you ingame when we get the chance to, we hope to be able to get to you in the near future.

Likewise,
Have a great week!
~Azel.
I actually gave you my character name, I should have been clear on that. My ID is Mctasty. I will reach out to one of your managers in game when I get home from work tonight.

Darkstar1023
Feb 25, 2015, 04:19 PM
Hey I would love to join if you'd have me. I'm a PSU veteran trying to get back into PSO2! My ID is Hyperlite and the Character I'm playing on is Strizzey

ExtraEMIYA
Mar 25, 2015, 04:00 AM
cool ad+team xD. i want to join. sent mail to team master via visiphone team search.
Player ID : Emiya士郎
Current Character : ExtraEMIYA

Azelyra
Mar 26, 2015, 10:08 PM
cool ad+team xD. i want to join. sent mail to team master via visiphone team search.
Player ID : Emiya士郎
Current Character : ExtraEMIYA

Thank you very much for your application, Emi!

We'll definitely get back to you as soon as we get the chance.
I hope to be able to work with you towards the future!

Please feel free to give me a poke if there are any questions or concerns~

Have a nice week (for the days remaining) and a wonderful weekend!
Cheers,
Azel.

KuroKanden
Apr 1, 2015, 08:35 PM
Hey there, a friend of mine and I have recently returned to the game again, we're seeking an active, competitive team and yours seemed on the spot for us.

Player ID : Cytokine

Friend's ID : ChronosKing

hope to get a msg back soon.

Azelyra
Apr 1, 2015, 09:26 PM
Hey there, a friend of mine and I have recently returned to the game again, we're seeking an active, competitive team and yours seemed on the spot for us.

Player ID : Cytokine

Friend's ID : ChronosKing

hope to get a msg back soon.

Why hello there! Thank you very much for your interest in Skylark !

Though we do focus a lot more on the fun/family and involvement aspect rather than competing to be 'the best' and things like that, it doesn't hurt to have positive peer pressure on each other ^w^

Cyto and Chrono, at this moment I'm not available to be ingame, however I've notified all our managers (I know they're on doing "Cradle of Darkness" right now), and hope that they'll get to you as soon as possible, perhaps after the Emergency Quest.

If you do have any other additional questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me privately or anywhere, really xD

Have a nice week~ !
Oh and, welcome back to Phantasy Star Online 2 ^^

Cheers,
Azel.

jaws_sick
Apr 4, 2015, 04:15 AM
hello.. i am kinda new in PSO2JP and i am seeking a team. Is your team still opening a recruitment? thanks~

Zesh
Apr 4, 2015, 07:33 AM
Hey, Trying to get back into the game after 6mo - 1year of inactivity, just looking for a nice active team

PlayerID : Owo_ch

jaws_sick
Apr 4, 2015, 10:01 PM
Here is my ID :

Player ID : きつね-さん
Character ID : emilia

I hope I could be useful to your team and have fun together, ありがとう~

Kurome
Apr 23, 2015, 04:01 PM
after what period of absence u're banning from guild?
Are there any guilds in ship 6 btw?

TwistedShaerk
Jun 9, 2015, 03:24 PM
Okay, due to a massive influx of people trying to join and a lack of space to accommodate them, we're closing recruitment for the time being. Any applications sent in before this announcement will still be looked over, but any sent afterwards WILL be ignored. We apologize and will update the thread again once we reopen recruitment.