PDA

View Full Version : could someone please explain something to me

Ryuji
Apr 21, 2003, 11:24 PM
please don't tell me they already started fsod
i have been fsod twice so far i am just wondering if its because of the people with illegal weps,mags or units please tell me so i can keep away from them if not the items then what could be causeing it i already lost a musashi +40, Flowen's sword +2, h&s justice +9, and i power mag i was working on. Whats going on with these people

Guile
Apr 22, 2003, 01:05 AM
FSOD is a glitch on PSO when it freezes up, it happens usually when you are going through TP's, warps, or when you go to "Meet user"

No one cuases it, it just happens
So best thing to do is not carry to much stuff unequiped or out of bank, so when you leave a game put stuff not used in bank

FSOD has been around since the begining

Ryuji
May 4, 2003, 12:33 PM
*phew* thanx for the info. i know fsod has been around from the beginning i just didn't think it would happen on gamecube

Davka
May 6, 2003, 10:20 AM
it happens on the gamecube all the time. Sega hasn't patched it b/c they're lazy. Just stay out of lobbies that are full if you don't want to fsod, that's usually how it happens but a few times I have fsod in a game. If you don't want to lose your item just equip it like he said and go to the bank and exit to make sure it saved on you. When you fsod you won't lose equipped items.

Azurill
May 6, 2003, 07:55 PM
Good LORD NO ONE CAN STRESS THAT ENOUGH.

If you are NOT USING A RARE YOU'D LIKE TO KEEP PUT IT IN YOUR DAMN BANK.

I lost a lvl 200 Devil's Wing mag to FSOD, and i'm STILL not getting over it GRRGRRGRR!!!

Nawms
May 6, 2003, 08:06 PM
Hey, you should name yourself Ryuuji with two u's. Ya like Ryuuji Danma. nm. I'm losing my brain.