PDA

View Full Version : Charter ISP can now connect

tsheej
Feb 16, 2015, 05:27 AM
Anyone that is using Charter can now access the pso2 site and play the game without the proxy.

musicmf
Feb 17, 2015, 04:09 PM
Yep, at least for me.
I was surprised when I clicked on a link somewhere under http://pso2.jp/ and noticed that the page actually loaded for me. I double checked that my proxy was off, and then checked to make sure I could log in the game without it.

tsheej
Feb 17, 2015, 04:49 PM
well, the one thing i miss about the proxy is that one hour notification for the EQs. But I'm still glad that i can now play without worrying about getting disconnected from EQs. Atleast now i can get my OTP for that extra storage space. Been waiting for it for a long time.

n_n
Feb 17, 2015, 04:57 PM
well, the one thing i miss about the proxy is that one hour notification for the EQs.
Just use this:
https://twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour

WolfDreamer
Feb 17, 2015, 09:56 PM
Saw this and was ready to rejoice, but then I tried to connect to their website and I still cannot connect. I'm in an area tho where Charter bought out the cable internet service here about a year or so ago (in the Northwest) so i'm wondering if that's why I still can't connect. Either way it looks like i'm going to have to call them again and hope to get someone that at least has a clue.

Edit: Which of course didn't get me anywhere, cause everyone I talk to just wants to point to IP block as the issue. I know this whole issue has been ranted about everywhere here, so i'll just leave it be and continue using the proxy for now. Was really hoping everything was fixed finally.

tsheej
Feb 18, 2015, 02:03 AM
Saw this and was ready to rejoice, but then I tried to connect to their website and I still cannot connect.

Hmm, I guess not all Charter got this problem fixed yet. Might just have to wait it out a little longer. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Sirius-91
Feb 18, 2015, 02:42 AM
well, the one thing i miss about the proxy is that one hour notification for the EQs. But I'm still glad that i can now play without worrying about getting disconnected from EQs. Atleast now i can get my OTP for that extra storage space. Been waiting for it for a long time.

Join the proxy chat, it's what a team mate of mine does.

Skize
Feb 25, 2015, 06:22 PM
Hmm, I just randomly dced during a TA. Now I can't connect at all. Any other Charter users having this problem?

tsheej
Feb 25, 2015, 06:35 PM
your not the only one. I just got dced 10mins ago. i wonder what going on with charter.

Skize
Feb 25, 2015, 06:36 PM
Yeah, I just used WTFast and it connected with no problems. Oh boy, Charter users might be having routing issues again.

tsheej
Feb 25, 2015, 06:38 PM
well, back to proxy again. i will check again later to night or tomorrow if I'm able to connect normally.

NexusAZ
Feb 25, 2015, 11:55 PM
I'm crying.

EvilMag
Feb 26, 2015, 12:40 AM
The weird thing is my friend who's on Charter who wasn't able to connect before can now.

What the fuck is going on?

tsheej
Feb 26, 2015, 01:03 AM
well, I'm still unable to connect. I think charter is being retarded

Skize
Feb 26, 2015, 07:17 AM
Connection is back! Whatever it was might have been fixed. I'm able to connect to pso2.jp and the game again

tsheej
Feb 26, 2015, 11:26 AM
Connection is back! Whatever it was might have been fixed. I'm able to connect to pso2.jp and the game again

That's good to hear. Apparently, I'm still unable to connect but I don't mind using Proxy again. I guess I'll wait it out till I'm able to connect normally again.

Mattykins
Feb 26, 2015, 12:30 PM
Okay, so I just managed to connect without my AWS for the first time. Charter in Michigan.

Skize
Feb 26, 2015, 05:21 PM
Seems like something is going on. I don't know what though. I dced and lost connection for 20 minutes and then I was able to connect again.