PDA

View Full Version : [PSO2 JP][Ship 2] Khaos - Recruiting!

AlphaBlob
Feb 17, 2015, 09:03 PM
http://puu.sh/gbyfT/f24e1b5155.png

http://puu.sh/gbBjF/cf99537e17.png

-Level 5
-Maxed tree
-English
-For fun
-No rules
-No requirement
-Join using the Visiphone
-Or DM AlphaBlob

http://puu.sh/gbBlR/b10aadb3ed.png

Greetings fellow players of PSO2! We, Team Khaos, are looking forward to recruit fun active members to join our humble community.
Anyone is welcome to join us regardless of level, gear or whatever however, be mindful that we are primarily an English based community so keep that in mind when chatting on the guild chat.
What we are looking for are simply members who wish to have a fun, exciting and adventurous time with us.

I have a YouTube channel where I showcase PSO2 videos every so often. It would be wonderful if you guys would like to be featured in my videos too!
With that, anyone who is interested in joining, please post your ID here, send a request via the Visiphone or add my character ID: AlphaBlob
Feel free to ask us any questions that you may have at any time.

AlphaBlob
Feb 26, 2015, 07:24 PM
Bump, updated the information and made the thread more organized.

AzurEnd
Mar 2, 2015, 01:07 AM
I was just thinking it was time for me to maybe find a group to run with... Playing Solo can only stay fun for so long.

Guess when I get time ill look this group up on the Visiphone, im usually pretty active.

AlphaBlob
Mar 7, 2015, 05:08 PM
The team is now level 5, thank you so much to the people that's been doing team client orders, much appreciated.

Here's some progress on the team's video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXk9XNyALUY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KprJuxuksb8

Ichiro Shimori
Mar 8, 2015, 11:32 PM
Are you guys still hiring?

AlphaBlob
Mar 9, 2015, 12:28 AM
Yes, we are always open to players willing to join.

Ichiro Shimori
Mar 9, 2015, 12:51 AM
You guys got Teamspeak at all and hows the Roleplay with ya guys out of curiosity

AlphaBlob
Mar 9, 2015, 01:23 AM
I personally don't use Teamspeak (my vocal english ain't that great). Maybe other members would be interested but I'm honestly not sure.

As for roleplay, no one in the team seem to be roleplayers so far.

AlphaBlob
Apr 30, 2015, 06:26 PM
Bump

We are still recruiting and our team started getting active again. Also, I recently started working on the intro video again, slowly but surely (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1sgDi3X_XA).

CookieYuki
May 1, 2015, 04:11 AM
Lv. 5.
15 members as of right now.
Seems nice and close-knit. How active is it though? Like, how many is online at any given time on average. Me and some friends have been looking for enough peeps for the room orchestra thing :p

AlphaBlob
May 1, 2015, 05:01 AM
Lv. 5.
15 members as of right now.
Seems nice and close-knit. How active is it though? Like, how many is online at any given time on average. Me and some friends have been looking for enough peeps for the room orchestra thing :p
Usually it's me and 3 other members that are active. I also just invited 3 friends to start playing PSO2 and I'll personally show them around.

CookieYuki
May 1, 2015, 07:06 AM
You don't mind if I send someone over in my stead to check things out for a bit right? Not that it would be a problem for all 3 of us to go join if you want.

We really wanna stick to small teams, and we're looking for one that'll work out.

Also. 13 instruments.. you four.. 3 new people.. 3 of us..
That would be like.. 10 bodies for the orchestra! That's more then we've ever had..

AlphaBlob
May 1, 2015, 12:02 PM
You don't mind if I send someone over in my stead to check things out for a bit right? Not that it would be a problem for all 3 of us to go join if you want.

We really wanna stick to small teams, and we're looking for one that'll work out.

Also. 13 instruments.. you four.. 3 new people.. 3 of us..
That would be like.. 10 bodies for the orchestra! That's more then we've ever had..
Sure, it's up to you and he/she is free to leave at any given time, I don't mind.

アリス・カータレット
May 1, 2015, 01:13 PM
Just started playing and I am looking for a team to play with. I sent a request on the visiphone. My ID is カレテュ

CookieYuki
May 1, 2015, 03:22 PM
kk, thanks. I'll send him over next time I see him.

AlphaBlob
May 21, 2015, 12:48 PM
Bump

Still recruiting, I got a lot more free time recently and since I got 75/75 I have more opportunity to help out, sorry if I seemed inactive before.

Krazeur
May 29, 2015, 07:14 PM
Hello!

So I came across your thread and had a quick gander and everything seems quite cool! I know you said there's no restrictions but I just want to make sure though. I'll tell you the position I'm in and perhaps you can tell me if I'm suitable or not?

I've just started as in I've just started playing yesterday. I'm a low level, I'm not really looking for someone to boost me or anything but it does seem to get a bit lonely and would love to be able to talk to someone from time to time. A bit of company is cool. I like to get involved with things and become part of the team and pretty much up for anything. I have creative writing experience so roleplay could be a thing too if it ever picked up.

Though I am not experienced I'm not completely unaware as I had played PSO Ep 1 & 2 back in the day. So I get the jist. If you'd like more information before saying "Yes" or "Nay" then don't be scared to ask! But I'd be honoured if you guys took me under your wing. ^^;.

AlphaBlob
May 30, 2015, 03:14 PM
Hello!

So I came across your thread and had a quick gander and everything seems quite cool! I know you said there's no restrictions but I just want to make sure though. I'll tell you the position I'm in and perhaps you can tell me if I'm suitable or not?

I've just started as in I've just started playing yesterday. I'm a low level, I'm not really looking for someone to boost me or anything but it does seem to get a bit lonely and would love to be able to talk to someone from time to time. A bit of company is cool. I like to get involved with things and become part of the team and pretty much up for anything. I have creative writing experience so roleplay could be a thing too if it ever picked up.

Though I am not experienced I'm not completely unaware as I had played PSO Ep 1 & 2 back in the day. So I get the jist. If you'd like more information before saying "Yes" or "Nay" then don't be scared to ask! But I'd be honoured if you guys took me under your wing. ^^;.
You're definitely welcome to the team. As I stated before, they are no restriction and the whole purpose of the team is to socialize.

firezero10
May 30, 2015, 10:13 PM
Returning player here. Need some buddies to play with. Very out of touch of the game though......

Midnightstriker
Jun 8, 2015, 11:00 AM
I think i added you but if not my name is midnight1 and i would love to join!

AlphaBlob
Jun 8, 2015, 12:42 PM
I think i added you but if not my name is midnight1 and i would love to join!
Yeah added you back and sent a team invite. :P

Vintasticvin
Jun 8, 2015, 01:04 PM
Heya Bob just thought I drop by to wish you good luck in your recruiting campaign and your team looks pretty nice ;)

AlphaBlob
Jun 8, 2015, 01:52 PM
Heya Bob just thought I drop by to wish you good luck in your recruiting campaign and your team looks pretty nice ;)
Thanks for the support, by the way it's "Blob" not "Bob".

Vintasticvin
Jun 8, 2015, 04:15 PM
Whoops sorry lol didn't see that and you're welcome.

Sarr
Jun 9, 2015, 08:49 AM
Heya!

Returning player here, having started from scratch on a new acc (because I fail at memorizing my accounts and passwords >_>). Currently around lvl25.

Having people to play with and talk to would be nice.
Could I get an invite if there's still room? ID: McUseless (Yeah.. I'll try and not live up to that name)

Thanks.

Angelraziel
Jun 9, 2015, 09:30 PM
I'm also a returning player. I have every class above 30 but none over 47 lol. I recently joined a Team but everyone is 75 and they don't really do anything other than Super hard content ,so it's very much as if I'm solo. So, i was wondering if you have members still in the leveling process by chance?

AlphaBlob
Jun 9, 2015, 10:43 PM
Heya!

Returning player here, having started from scratch on a new acc (because I fail at memorizing my accounts and passwords >_>). Currently around lvl25.

Having people to play with and talk to would be nice.
Could I get an invite if there's still room? ID: McUseless (Yeah.. I'll try and not live up to that name)

Thanks.
Sent you an invite before maintenance started. :P

I'm also a returning player. I have every class above 30 but none over 47 lol. I recently joined a Team but everyone is 75 and they don't really do anything other than Super hard content ,so it's very much as if I'm solo. So, i was wondering if you have members still in the leveling process by chance?
Most of the team seem to be currently leveling, if anything I usually help out on EQs other than Magatsu and TD3.

AlphaBlob
Jun 15, 2015, 10:33 PM
Bump, our team now have a forum http://khaos.forumrpg.org/

Chrysheight
Jun 17, 2015, 10:52 PM
I sent a request to join. My ID is the same as my name here. Just my card is in jp.

Zessica
Jul 2, 2015, 11:46 AM
I couldn't find the thing to send a request, but I did add you on one of my characters.

AlphaBlob
Jul 2, 2015, 01:41 PM
I couldn't find the thing to send a request, but I did add you on one of my characters.

It says you're already in a team. :/

hwfrostwave
Jul 3, 2015, 05:14 PM
Will be starting today, would I be able to be invited later on?

AlphaBlob
Sep 7, 2015, 06:34 PM
Bump, the team isn't dead, we're still recruiting and the intro video is completed. :-P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb_G4ZFm5lM

Stogie
Sep 30, 2015, 04:05 PM
Hey! I'm going to download the game tonght but I would love to join!

Zessica
Oct 16, 2015, 06:54 PM
Still recruiting or nah?

AxisFenix
Oct 23, 2015, 07:26 PM
Applied vis Visiphone

Dutch Ride
Oct 25, 2015, 01:47 PM
I'm looking for a team

AlphaBlob
Oct 29, 2015, 05:20 AM
Edit: I am now active again

Skinchester
Oct 31, 2015, 01:17 PM
Hello, I made a new account since I have not played in a couple of months and forgot all about it but I look at the bumped website that says a lot of info.