PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know when us XBox users will get the easter rappies??

xvxphoenix
Apr 22, 2003, 01:20 AM
A buddy I group with already has the fan and punch bazooka... how did he get those two days ago if we dont have access to the egg rappies??

Tulathis
Apr 22, 2003, 01:26 AM
Best guess; he's a hacker. No one seems to know exactly when the Easter stuff will be available for the XBOX. At this point it's looking like it will either be later this week or next Easter.

MonoxideChild
Apr 22, 2003, 01:26 AM
Hmm weird, I saw someone earlier tonight with a Rabbit Wand.

MonoxideChild
Apr 22, 2003, 01:27 AM
I think the Easter stuff will be going up soon. If you leave a game and watch an overview of the lobby before you warp to it, you see easter baskets and hear the holiday music.

xvxphoenix
Apr 22, 2003, 01:39 AM
Next easter?? heh..that'd suck.. question though... How could he have "hacked" those items to get them? I thought that there was only one cheat device out for the XBox and that it wouldnt work with PSO (and man do I hope THAT stays true)....

MonoxideChild
Apr 22, 2003, 01:41 AM
It can be hacked with a mod chip and editing data tables, but I doubt it.

LollipopLolita
Apr 22, 2003, 01:46 AM
On 2003-04-21 23:26, MonoxideChild wrote:
Hmm weird, I saw someone earlier tonight with a Rabbit Wand.

rabbit wand can be found as a drop.

dvs69
Apr 22, 2003, 01:46 AM
I was wondering the same question about when the easter rappies were going to be up...apparently looking at your posts they aren't up yet and I just wasted 2 hours of my life hunting nothing but crap...sigh I hate getting news last http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

xvxphoenix
Apr 22, 2003, 01:52 AM
Well I really hope thats not the case.. Ive already heard that some people are duping.. in my opinion thats what killed the DC version for me.. but its not easy to do I gather so hopefully it won't be as widespread as it was...