PDA

View Full Version : B I have a 2 Million Meseta Bounty out for a particular sword.

untrustful
Feb 19, 2015, 07:54 PM
Ship 10: Nauthiz
Weapon: Lambda Aristin
Element: Fire
Affixes: Must have Ultimate Buster and Mark Angar and an ability that boosts dex or pow. Looking to get more than 50satk and 40 dex.

If you're in ship 10, and you happen across such a lambda aristin, put it up in the shop for 2 mil and I will purchase it. This kind of sword drops from Gu Wondas, Spardan As, and Falgarbons in Extra Hard. Good Luck.

Achelousaurus
Feb 24, 2015, 07:55 AM
Cirno lists this as 8*
So it's a junk drop in XH?
If this is really 8* you could just buy and affix yourself, getting 50+ atk and 40+ dex ought to be fairly easy.

Bayari Soul + Power 3 + Arm 3 + Toro Kuro Fever = 65 atk / 4pp / 50 dex / 5HP. (assuming Toro Kuro Fever has 5HP and 1pp, I'm only really sure about the 15 dex).

Selphea
Feb 24, 2015, 07:58 AM
It's the combination of Ult Buster and Mark Angar. I take it OP wants what's essentially a crafted UQ race hunter

schnee4
Feb 24, 2015, 09:06 PM
Cirno lists this as 8*
So it's a junk drop in XH?
If this is really 8* you could just buy and affix yourself, getting 50+ atk and 40+ dex ought to be fairly easy.

Bayari Soul + Power 3 + Arm 3 + Toro Kuro Fever = 65 atk / 4pp / 50 dex / 5HP. (assuming Toro Kuro Fever has 5HP and 1pp, I'm only really sure about the 15 dex).

OP ask ultimate buster
not ultimate useless post

TaigaUC
Feb 25, 2015, 11:35 AM
Yeah. You can't affix Ultimate Buster (AFAIK).
It's +10% to Ultimate enemies, right? That's equivalent to what, 350 SATK or something like that?
+100 SATK affixes can't compare to that.

Perfect Chaos
Mar 7, 2015, 10:23 AM
Wouldn't it be better to get Ice if one is looking for something with Ultimate Buster? Unless you REALLY want to kill UQ insect darkers or banking on Ultimate mechs being weak to fire (but that's still a ways away).