PDA

View Full Version : Forgot my Email on PSO2

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 01:52 PM
And its asking me to get a verification code...what can I do??? :(:(:(:(

Anduril
Feb 22, 2015, 02:04 PM
You could try to change your e-mail address via the SEGA ID site, though I"m personally not sure how to do that; I'm sure a quick search of the forum will pull up results for that. Alternatively, just start searching through any e-mail address you may remember and see which one has been getting SEGA and PSO2 emails.

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 02:07 PM
I searched all the emails I can remember and nothing, Im trying to log into my SEGAID acc.

EDIT: Now I cant log in to the SEGA ID site, my life is over. :(

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 02:52 PM
I dont get it my user name and passwords are correct and the stupid harigana code i have done millions of them and cant log in! WTF is going on dammit!!!

I failed to login . The following causes are believed .

· SEGA ID or password or image authentication is incorrect .
· Expiration date of authentication image has expired .
• To access excess , this SEGA ID / network is being restricted .

Frequently the following pages of questions ※ Please confirm .

that's the message I get! I hate my life.

EDIT: I was trying to get in the MAIN Sega ID site...that mustve been my error, I needed to log in the POS2 Sega ID page...Ill try soon, right now I gotta log cuz RL.

I was trying to get in here

gw.sega.jp

was that my mistake?

it seems the correct one is cha.isao.net?

Anduril
Feb 22, 2015, 02:57 PM
Quick question, have you logged in to PSO2 using this same computer before?
If you have, it's possible that you are having an issue where the right MAC address isn't being sent/recognized. Try power-cycling you router and modem, and either restart your PC or just your network adapter.

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 05:22 PM
I was able to log in but now it gives me a message saying something about resetting my password because its old!!! this is very bad because it means they want me to go to the email which i dont know what it is!!! am i back in SQUARE ONE!!???

it gives me two options

http://oi61.tinypic.com/1495hfk.jpg

Please what do these buttons say!??

ZER0 DX
Feb 22, 2015, 05:30 PM
Pick the second button and it'll let you through without having to make a new password.

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 05:35 PM
Pick the second button and it'll let you through without having to make a new password.

The longer button one on the right?

ZER0 DX
Feb 22, 2015, 05:36 PM
Yeah.

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 05:40 PM
Yeah.

Is there a way to see what your email address is ? please help :(

Anduril
Feb 22, 2015, 10:27 PM
Reading your other thread, you say that you haven't changed any hardware since you stopped playing. When this kind of verification request happens, there is a chance it won't actually send a code to an e-mail address. Did you try what I mentioned in my previous post?