PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Missing Model

Nesot
Feb 23, 2015, 11:27 PM
HI, I'm new to PSO2 tweaker(Yes, the proxy thingie). I'm having a problem of missing model. Everything works perfectly fine, but I can't see any model at all.

I've tried running at minimum graphic already. I've tried troubleshooting the file already. I've tried updating graphic drivers, directx, .netframework. I disabled my aniti virus and firewall already. I have 50 GB of space left in my hard disk. I moved my folder in to the root of my hard disk, which is D;

I really want to play this game so much.
I hope the people in this site could help me.
Thank you

Anduril
Feb 23, 2015, 11:33 PM
So you did try a check for Old/Missing files?
Try loading up the game Vanilla/No English patches installed to see if the problem persists.

Nesot
Feb 23, 2015, 11:59 PM
Still missing models

Anduril
Feb 24, 2015, 12:13 AM
So it seems that it isn't a problem with the game files themselves.
Can you give me a summary of your system:
Laptop (model type) or Desktop
Operating System
Graphics Card and Driver version
CPU
RAM amount

Nesot
Feb 24, 2015, 11:27 PM
I'm using hp pavilion

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU M 620 @ 2.67GHz
Video Card 1 Intel(R) HD Graphics
Video Card 2 ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5450
Memory 2.5 GB
Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Edition Service Pack 1, 32-bit
Driver for ATI is 14.9 (since 14.12 gave me a lot of frame rate drop)

Anduril
Feb 24, 2015, 11:52 PM
It's an older system, but it does seem to meet minimum specs. Honestly, short of drivers, I can't think of what the issue might be. Things might change after you download the new game update, so let's see.

Aeris
Feb 25, 2015, 02:58 AM
1st Gen i7 (which is a quad core) Intel laptop with switchable graphics since it has the Intel and Radeon GPU on one board, hope the issue isn't with the switchable graphics on it, is the laptop set to use the dedicated GPU when the game runs?

Nesot
Feb 26, 2015, 11:10 PM
1st Gen i7 (which is a quad core) Intel laptop with switchable graphics since it has the Intel and Radeon GPU on one board, hope the issue isn't with the switchable graphics on it, is the laptop set to use the dedicated GPU when the game runs?

I don't think so, since i still have no idea how to make my laptop use ATI as pimary GPU