PDA

View Full Version : PKing

Dime
Apr 22, 2003, 02:54 AM
Has PKing already started to appear on gamecube?

Axon13
Apr 23, 2003, 03:20 AM
from what's been posted in the forums... no

CrazyJ
Apr 23, 2003, 03:44 AM
the only PKing this time around is done by shotty programing on Sonic Team's part

aka Corruption.

I guess you'd consider that CKing though since it wipes all your characters...

SC2
May 1, 2003, 07:53 PM
All people on PSO online complain about being corrupted, none of em' have I'd bet, the just want free stuff, wadda you guys think of that?

Ropponmatsu
May 2, 2003, 08:35 AM
Thank god that you can't text kill in GCN!

EsperFlame
May 2, 2003, 09:59 AM
Yeah, I'm beginning to doubt the whole corruption thing. Don't get me wrong, I believe it does happen once in a while as my cousin got his card corrupted. But it seems like everyday there's someone whining about corruption. If the problem were really that rampant people would have complained to Sega and they would have fixed it. But the fact is they don't call Sega up and just come online whining about being corrupted and ask for items. I'll let you all do the math.

Dime
May 2, 2003, 01:30 PM
Well, there is a petition with about 530 signatures to remove the double save.

Davka
May 2, 2003, 03:01 PM
the corruption does exist...I've been corrupted more than once myself and during server maintainence they shut the server down and got my bf right at the second save and it corrupted his mc. I also had another friend who recently corrupted and I know another guy who corrupted. These are all people who I've known for a very long time who would not lie to me. Yeah...I could very easily name 10 people close to me on there who have corrupted. All got nailed during the second save. What was this topic orginally about? PKing? Only one person on there can pk. ^_^

SC2
May 2, 2003, 04:26 PM
i thought the only wat to be corrupted was pk and nol
i aint sure thugh
i juss earased my file by mistake wen it said
DONT TURN OF THE POWER
i did and i had a level 89 Humar with alota
good junk and a not duped sato and chu chu
i wasnt mad and i didnt go around saying
i lost my file but sum people do or make new level 1 characters go up to nice force or hunter girls and ask for some free stuff
saying they were "corrupted"
besides if they were pked that means they only lost mesta and other little things
so wat i say is get over it
hoo cares
certainly not me and if you were pked or "corrupted" deal with it and get ur own dam stuf legitely!

Setekh
May 3, 2003, 03:02 AM
On 2003-05-02 14:26, YumYum_thats_good_rappy wrote:
i thought the only wat to be corrupted was pk and nol
i aint sure thugh
i juss earased my file by mistake wen it said
DONT TURN OF THE POWER
i did and i had a level 89 Humar with alota
good junk and a not duped sato and chu chu
i wasnt mad and i didnt go around saying
i lost my file but sum people do or make new level 1 characters go up to nice force or hunter girls and ask for some free stuff
saying they were "corrupted"
besides if they were pked that means they only lost mesta and other little things
so wat i say is get over it
hoo cares
certainly not me and if you were pked or "corrupted" deal with it and get ur own dam stuf legitely!

This would be a good time to state I loathe beggars.
People will run around saying "OH I GOTZ CORRUPTED!"
"CAN I HAVE FREE ITEMS!?"
And they'll bug you for a half hour.

Well? corruption? Thats the risk you take with playing online!