PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice on money making

catwat
Mar 5, 2015, 02:13 AM
HeyGuys

Im looking for advice on making meseta. I played this game on and off and most of the time i didnt pay attention to it or looked up what to do so i have no idea really.
I wanna save up a bit of meseta now and looking for advice on how i can do that.
I am FO/TE and i have equipment to do pretty much anything in the game except ultimate mode i think.
Im playing like 2~3 hours a day recently and im looking for ways i can use that time efficiently, on some days i have more time it could go up to 6~10 hours.
If anyone has any advice on what to farm or do id really apreciate it, if i could make at least 1 million a day id already be happy with that. ^^;
Thanks in advance

Dephinix
Mar 5, 2015, 02:29 AM
Sell your waifu.

.Jack
Mar 5, 2015, 02:40 AM
AQ on vh specially in high risk if you run that a lot you can easily make around 5-10mill daily selling all the IIIx units you get from those. From my personal preference tunnels>forest>continent are best imo.

Sizustar
Mar 5, 2015, 02:47 AM
Play on PSo2es and sell Soul receptor gears
Do the daily orders
Do the Weekly TAs

Sizustar
Mar 5, 2015, 03:04 AM
Play on PSo2es and sell Soul receptor gears
Do the daily orders
Do the Weekly TAs

catwat
Mar 5, 2015, 03:25 AM
Thanks for the replies.
For AQs is it better to skip to end or are good things dropping from the normal mobs? Whats PSo2es?
I am already doing the dailies unless i get lazy and stockpile them :) Forgot to mention it in the post.
And i have no waifu :(

.Jack
Mar 5, 2015, 03:38 AM
Thanks for the replies.
For AQs is it better to skip to end or are good things dropping from the normal mobs? Whats PSo2es?
I am already doing the dailies unless i get lazy and stockpile them :) Forgot to mention it in the post.

In high risk AQs you'll get clones sometimes (they drop modulators and they sell for very good amounts of meseta) and the boss drops also have very good IIIx unit drops so just kill a few things along the way to get higher drops. Msg me if you wanna join my party, I run these all the time.

Digital Pain
Mar 5, 2015, 03:53 AM
Spam TA's until you get Darkers Den! Kill clones at the end to get your Modulators and then abandon the quest (This way you keep your flag that triggers DD) and the run more TA's until you get DD again.

Scratch a lot of fun and sell the grind risk reductions, I would probably save grind risk until boost week though then sell them.

Like Jack said run VH AQ's with high risk and sell the fodder you get, I recommend F. Continent because Quartz Soul is always in demand.

Shinamori
Mar 10, 2015, 03:52 AM
AQ on vh specially in high risk if you run that a lot you can easily make around 5-10mill daily selling all the IIIx units you get from those. From my personal preference tunnels>forest>continent are best imo.

This is true. I did this with some team mates and a friend. He has FC at +40. We got to +100 (rand a few forest and ruins in bewteen) and only ran into 1 set of clones. :V I found about 2~3 quartz 5s units, 5s shoot3 units, 1 5s Fang soul unit, and a few tech3 4s units. Probably about about 10mil~12mil. My personal FC risk is +33. I was thinking of doing coast since Bal might drop a lot of stuff being that he has over 10 breakable parts. :V

Sizustar
Mar 10, 2015, 04:11 AM
Thanks for the replies.

It's the Smartphone version of PSO2.
It's the only way to get Soul and Gift Receptor items, and also PSO2es 11*, one of which is the 11* Ice element Tali with Ice damage bonus.

Hysteria1987
Mar 11, 2015, 01:40 AM
I'd not considered doing AC's for cash, that'll give me a good reason to do some runs.

As for what else you can do-
* XQCO's. You can get a group together and do some high-level stages, or solo it and do 5x stages 1 through 5, or something like that. I like stage 1-5 of glacial machinery- if you're a FO, it's basically zondeel + gifoie = win.
* FUN scratches. Jump at the chance to do every Mining Defence and Magatsu that you can- and get all the 10/11* weapons that drop. Exchange these for excubes, and exchange those for FUN points. You can get a lot of grind stuff that way, which sells for a fair bit.
* AC scratches. This one's a bit iffy, because it'll cost you real money. That said, if you get lucky you can make some proper numbers from this. Due to a combination of luck and spare AC, I made a good 60mil meseta on the last AC scratch options (the seabed outfits one).