PDA

View Full Version : Looking For a Team

Tes
Mar 7, 2015, 09:51 AM
Hi all,

I'm coming back to PSO2 after 6 or 7 months hiatus. I'm really looking for an active team with decent player base. I came back to find my 60+ member team had disbanded and I was the sole member...kinda depressing.

I'd prefer one that isn't too elite or roleplay based and has a decent amount of mature and sensible players. They tend to get on my nerves. People who are fun to talk to and willing to spam quests and runs to get good exp and drops etc.

Anyone recruiting at the moment?

Stealthcmc1974
Mar 7, 2015, 10:09 AM
My team, Raid is currently recruiting. We're not nearly as large as that 60-ish person team, but we're fairly active and willing do quests for any number of reasons. In addition, there's plenty of other team recruiting too, just look through the team threads of this section of the forums. Once you find one you like, go through how they want to be contacted about joining the team. (For example, you can private message me here on PSO-World, in game using my player ID in my sig, or looking up our team through the visiphone).

Tes
Mar 7, 2015, 10:57 AM
Just sent a request to your team manager now.

Stealthcmc1974
Mar 7, 2015, 11:21 AM
I just logged on to check. I got some request so I sent an invite. Hopefully that was you.

Just to check, you can PM me your Player ID.

Nevermind, you were on my friend's list, lol.