PDA

View Full Version : S 8s Flict Tiro weapon - Ship 02

Ordy
Mar 8, 2015, 11:17 AM
Fang Soul / Power III / Tech III / Flict Tiro / Ability III / Shock I / Mind I / LR

schnee4
Mar 8, 2015, 07:16 PM
no english player used 8s, not even ignition hahah

.Jack
Mar 9, 2015, 12:01 AM
Nice find, but 8s are very hard to sell. I'd put this up cheaper than whatever the lowest 8s III power or tech instead of trying to sell this for it's Flict affix since whoever is going to want it for that particular Flict affix will be needing 3 of them and the single III attack you'd only need one in most circumstances so that's a better angle to sell. Goodluck with the sale :D

Alma
Mar 9, 2015, 01:03 AM
well at the very least he could sell it the same price as 7 or 6 slot.
since it still compatible with lesser count affix fodder.

Ordy
Mar 9, 2015, 08:26 AM
Nice find, but 8s are very hard to sell. I'd put this up cheaper than whatever the lowest 8s III power or tech instead of trying to sell this for it's Flict affix since whoever is going to want it for that particular Flict affix will be needing 3 of them and the single III attack you'd only need one in most circumstances so that's a better angle to sell. Goodluck with the sale :D

I can't do that lol, 8s Power III is 100k and 8s tech III is 700k :D :D

8s affix is indeed pretty rare, 7s Flict Tiro ~22m (4 on sale) which is a more common affix for rich players, 6s are 8m each. I also don't think anyone will buy the 3 only 8s Flict Tiro weapons on the market for 52m each, so I'd be glad if I can sell it for anything between 22 and 52m.

Maenara
Mar 10, 2015, 09:35 AM
With the affixing changes, an 8slot Flict Tiro weapon is useable as a 7slot Flict Tiro weapon, so selling it for cheaper than a 7slot would be a really dumb thing to do.

.Jack
Mar 11, 2015, 12:26 AM
I can't do that lol, 8s Power III is 100k and 8s tech III is 700k :D :D

8s affix is indeed pretty rare, 7s Flict Tiro ~22m (4 on sale) which is a more common affix for rich players, 6s are 8m each. I also don't think anyone will buy the 3 only 8s Flict Tiro weapons on the market for 52m each, so I'd be glad if I can sell it for anything between 22 and 52m.

Last time I checked 8s att III were up in the few mill range. Just stick to 6-7s F-tiro range then. Goodluck with the sale :-D