PDA

View Full Version : U gata b shitin me!!!!

Alizar
Apr 22, 2003, 08:55 AM
After im lvl 70 a little wile i find out greenil is a suky id and find little shit....what should mi next char b? i got mostly all hunters...

spyder101
Apr 22, 2003, 09:12 AM
A good tip for picking out a section id for a character is to know what you want. If you want good armors and units, and overall decent weapons, choose redria. If your next character is going to be a ranger, greenil is a great ID for that char. Another good way is to go through the item database/findings and pick out the rare item that you want to find, whatever ID comes up the most, go with that.
Hope this helps

Alastar
Apr 22, 2003, 12:22 PM
I to recommend redria as a secondary ID for any main, my Racast (redria Lv 92) has found loads of good stuff for my Skyly. (God/Battle, Demo Comit, Red Handgun.. etc).
Make sure to pipe for some Pal Rappies in Ult with your Greenil, easiest way to get a guardwave if i'm not mistaken.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alastar on 2003-04-22 10:27 ]</font>

Vitamin_D
Apr 22, 2003, 12:29 PM
Skyly.

gallaugher
Apr 22, 2003, 12:43 PM
go to http://www.srwweb.net/pso.htm

There is a good drop chart by section ID, area & difficulty. Hey wait, Greennill isn't all that bad now is it?

DeLiRiUmTrIgGeR
Apr 22, 2003, 12:43 PM
Either Redria or bluefull would be your best bet. Redria is pretty well balanced with what it finds, give or take a couple extra sets of armor. Bluefull has some really good rare monster drops, such as Heaven's Punisher on Hildetors.

Sanity_XIV
Apr 22, 2003, 12:44 PM
Greenill finds amazing stuff in ult ruins, and decent stuff other places, just supplement your green char with other IDs. Green is good for a ranger, just make sure to have a purplenum character.

My four IDs are:

Greenill
Skyly
Pinkal
Purplenum

BeatZero
Apr 22, 2003, 02:25 PM
took me a second to understand your post, but anyway...unless your searching for something specific (making runs JUST TO GET THE ITEM) you wont find much by accident, unless you have the best luck in the world.

so decide what you want and go with the id for that.

Joe-Azlin
Apr 22, 2003, 03:33 PM
well make a character that you know finds alot of that item you want. then go have fun with that character to get that item. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Joe-Azlin on 2003-04-22 13:33 ]</font>

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 22, 2003, 06:04 PM
I have a Greennill HUnewearl and I don't thin the drops suck at all. Although I don't find a lot of stuff I would like to it is the best ID for rifles, and I need it to eventually get my RAcast is Guld Milla, I know it will take a while to get but I will eventually get a legit one.