PDA

View Full Version : New Ship 2 Guy

WestCoastLoc
Mar 11, 2015, 10:18 PM
Wussup, I just got the game and I'm lookin for some chill people to play wit and maybe teach me about the game cuz I'm hella confused about what to do and how to do certain things haha. Whoevers down add me or send me a pm or something, my character's name is Pimp.:beer:

schnee4
Mar 11, 2015, 11:37 PM
Wussup...my character's name is Pimp.:beer:

are not welcomed here :-?

WestCoastLoc
Mar 11, 2015, 11:42 PM
are not welcomed here :-?

Why you so offended by the name? lol

I'm hopin the rest of the community ain't so uptight, like I said I'm lookin for chill people to play wit.

ultimafia
Mar 12, 2015, 12:09 AM
Try 4chan, you can only find elitists here.

WestCoastLoc
Mar 12, 2015, 12:23 AM
Try 4chan, you can only find elitists here.

Damn, ain't that a bitch smh. I'll search that up tho, thanks man.

Lumpen Thingy
Mar 12, 2015, 12:33 AM
Damn, ain't that a bitch smh. I'll search that up tho, thanks man.

Whatever you do for fucks sakes don't go to 4chan to find others to play this game....unless you're the type of person that enjoys that shit

WestCoastLoc
Mar 12, 2015, 01:47 AM
Whatever you do for fucks sakes don't go to 4chan to find others to play this game....unless you're the type of person that enjoys that shit

Honestly I'm just a noob, idk wtf 4chan is or what it's about but it seems like something I should stay away from the way you put it haha.

FacelessRed
Mar 12, 2015, 01:53 AM
Run while you can from this place. Before it's too late.

Make friends in game if you can.

WestCoastLoc
Mar 12, 2015, 01:54 AM
Run while you can from this place. Before it's too late.

Make friends in game if you can.

It's really that bad here or am I just gettin trolled? -_-

AlphaBlob
Mar 12, 2015, 01:56 AM
It's really that bad here or am I just gettin trolled? -_-

You're just in the wrong section.

WestCoastLoc
Mar 12, 2015, 01:58 AM
You're just in the wrong section.

I'm supposed to go to Player Matchup huh? lol I just seen it.

FacelessRed
Mar 12, 2015, 02:58 AM
Honestly many people here really are pretty bad. I don't stop by often because of it. I don't play PSO as much as I used to but say you enjoy something that is .0005% worse than a better set up and watch the flames roll in.

GL, and welcome to PSo2, maybe you will see me silently drift by on the shared ship.

NoiseHERO
Mar 12, 2015, 03:12 AM
Yeh PSO2 section of this forum is just a shitstain in general, I mean it makes up half of the rants section (posts gettin' moved to it.)

Only come here for entertainment, also beware of sub 20 postcount drama trolls, passive agressive regulars, apathetic masochists who are here for entertainment(like me) and people who still think this game is worth arguing over and at least need to not take it to heart.

Actually yeah just never come back unless you need a guide.

WestCoastLoc
Mar 12, 2015, 05:18 PM
Thanks for the advice yall lol, will do.