PDA

View Full Version : What is your ideal sandwich filling?

Abaddon
Apr 22, 2003, 09:26 AM
At the moment i've been making this combination for a few days now. its ordinairy but its fuggen awesome!

two slices of white bread
three slices of the round chicken ham
two pieces of cheese
a few shreds of lettuce OR sprouts
Hot whiskey mustard and mayonnaise

its awesome when put together! just thinking about it makes me want to make one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

what's your ultimate sandwhich filling?

Intimidacius
Apr 22, 2003, 09:51 AM
Intimidacius thinks peanut butter and jelly is the best sandwich.

Intimidacius' optical sensors fill with fire as he beholds the box. His memory banks reveal to him what the dreaded box has done to his parents. He will avenge his parents, he will destroy this box

Foggy_Pete
Apr 22, 2003, 10:35 AM
two slices of white bread with roast beef and provolone, a pinch of sprouts to give it a crunch and smothered in chipotle tobasco and any other hotsauce i have around the house.

HotWaterDeath
Apr 22, 2003, 10:47 AM
Two tomato slices, a nice cut piece of lettuce, green peppers, perhaps a pickle or two, spicy mustard...all sandwiched between some homeade wheat bread. I'd add babies in there if it were legal.

Kid_Icarus
Apr 22, 2003, 11:25 AM
Corned Beef and some miracle whip with Lettuce Tomato and a piece of cheese.

Rich_T
Apr 22, 2003, 12:00 PM
2 slices of white or brown bread, with grated cheddar or red liecster chese, with branston pickle over the chese.

-BK-
Apr 22, 2003, 12:10 PM
Two slices of white bread; two slices of white cheese (anykind but Munster is prefered); some roast beef, turkey, chicken, and ham; and lettus, tomatoe, bell pepper, and ranch dressing to top if off.

Scan_Man
Apr 22, 2003, 12:52 PM
Bacon and syrup sandwich with red kool aid for drink.

I grew up on that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scan_Man on 2003-04-22 10:53 ]</font>

Omni-SqwirL
Apr 22, 2003, 01:13 PM
I'm going old school with this one

Peanut butter and Jelly! Grap Jelly! Smooth Peanut butter!

....and milk to drink! Chocolate!

BlackRose
Apr 22, 2003, 02:13 PM
Chunky peanut butter and jelly, or an enormous club sandwich if I'm a little more hungry. (that's bacon, ham, turkey, lettuce, cheese, tomato, onion, and mustard.)

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Apr 22, 2003, 02:32 PM
Subway:
Veggie soy patty, lettuce, onions, black olives, cheese, oil and vinegar.

Barfing yet?

Kent
Apr 22, 2003, 11:22 PM
Two slices of lightly toasted white bread (with mayonaise and a light amount of horseradish sauce), two fried or scrambled eggs, and two strips of bacon. That makes a good meal any time of the day.

pixelate
Apr 22, 2003, 11:59 PM
Enough eggsalad to make it fall out of the back.

Guile
Apr 23, 2003, 12:48 AM
Bread
Meat, really any kind of meat I can find in my house
lettuce
white cheese
salt and pepper
salad dressing
more meat
bread

Kay
Apr 23, 2003, 01:19 AM
Two slices o' lightly toasted bread (some skill involved getting it right...yes I'm picky about this), prime rib or ham, turkey and chicken, something for taste, like tabasco sauce or wasabi or horse radish, provolone, munster or havarti cheese, and olives or mushrooms.

Obviously, I don't get to make it often, hehe.

Captain_Dude
Apr 23, 2003, 01:43 AM
Simple...

Recipe:
Some nice Crusty bread
2 Chicken Breast(s)
1/2 cup of flour
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 teaspoons of olive oil
2 beaten eggs
1 tablespoon hot sauce
2 tablespoons honey
3 Slices of cheese(I recommend swiss)
Some BBQ Sauce, mayo, and mustard.
Some Salad Mix(minus dressing, of course)

Start off by toasting the bread in the oven, don't scorch it, just get it toasty.
Fill a pan on the stove with enough oil to fry the chicken.
In one bowl combine the flour, salt, and paprika, in the other beat the eggs with the olive oil. Dip the chicken first in the wet mix, then the dry, then he wet again, repeat as necessary(be sure to completely coat the chicken).
Bring the oil on the stove up to 375 degrees and Blast-Fry them suckaz!
Next, take your newly fried chicken and cut it into little strips. Mix together the hot sauce and the honey, pour this mixture on the chicken(or brush it on, if you please). Mix the chicken up with the salad mix.
Cut your bread in half andput the slices of cheese on it. Toast it a wee bit longer, long enough to melt the cheese. Coat the bread with BBQ sauce, mayo, and mustard to your hearts content. Put the chicken/salad stuff on the bread and enjoy!

I may be a wee bit off on some of the measurements(I'm writing this out of memory from a time I was fiddling around with food, trying to make a snack). If I'm right, this is a really delicious sandwhich... If I'm mixing it up with a failed attempt... then it may taste really awful...

Make this recipe at your own risk!(heh heh heh, stupid memory)

GuerillaPimp
Apr 23, 2003, 07:25 AM
two slices potato bread
peppered cornbeef
american cheese
hellmans herbal mayo

bon appetit!