PDA

View Full Version : Special K from PSU PC/PS2

Genoa
Mar 17, 2015, 11:40 AM
Not sure if anyone remembers me or played with me much :x but... I was hoping to find people to play with

I just got PSO2 up and running. I haven't done any homework on the game yet :D so I am a Mega/Nublet++
I do intend to obviously do a lot of gameplay/statistical searching myself, but I did just manage to get in game, so I would like to get a feel for the game before I go researching.

But I did manage to get online and get the English patch all settled finally.
I'm on Ship 02, ID: 13051234

Stealthcmc1974
Mar 17, 2015, 12:39 PM
Not sure if anyone remembers me or played with me much :x but... I was hoping to find people to play with

I just got PSO2 up and running. I haven't done any homework on the game yet :D so I am a Mega/Nublet++
I do intend to obviously do a lot of gameplay/statistical searching myself, but I did just manage to get in game, so I would like to get a feel for the game before I go researching.

But I did manage to get online and get the English patch all settled finally.
I'm on Ship 02, ID: 13051234

I'll throw my hat in the ring for this. Send me a request, all my info is in my sig. I may not get to it tonight though since maintenance is on tonight.

Searaphim
Mar 18, 2015, 07:11 AM
Feel free to message me if you ever need help. My player ID is the same as my forum name. You'll rarely see me online these days though cause I'm spending a lot of time on the Shared Ship doing Challenge Quests so feel free to send a mail and I'll reply :P