PDA

View Full Version : general connection help

funk3h
Apr 22, 2003, 12:10 PM
i was wondering if any1 could offer some kind of general guide or support to those trying to use the BBA in conjuction with pc equipment.

i myself am using a futijsu usb adsl modem and use pipex's xtreme solo package as my isp. i have npot yet purchased pso or the BBA as i want to make sure i can actually get the online play workin.

i was considering the idea of connecting the BBA to my pc via a crossover cable (i have and ethernet card) and using VPN and ICS to share my modem with the game cube. However, i dont own the BBA and am unaware of the level of detail availiable during set up. If any1 can help me out with ideas and sugestions i would greatly appreciate it.

i have acces to a 5 port 10 mbps router aswell altho i dont use it atm.

ps. also can some1 tell me how much the online fee per month is, as im struggling to find out

funk3h
Apr 22, 2003, 12:42 PM
oops forgot to mention im in the UK

Freeb00ter
Apr 22, 2003, 12:57 PM
Its easier than u think.I have ntl and live in the uk and after lots of problems i cracked it,just get an ethernet cable and switch off ur cable modem and pc,then put the wire into ur pc or modem or wotever then wait then switch everything on again.Just leave all the settings blank,and it shud work.

funk3h
Apr 22, 2003, 01:17 PM
ok i'll buy it and try it, one other thing, the monthly fee how much is it?