PDA

View Full Version : Installing the Deluxe Packages

Du1337
Mar 30, 2015, 07:50 AM
So I went to Japan and bought the Episode 2 & 3 Deluxe Packages to get the bonus items that are in those packages.

It is all in Japanese though so I really dont have a clue of how to install the games.
I have the game alrdy up to date on my computer without the discs.

Do I just need to install the discs to get the items or fill in a code somewhere on the Sega page or ingame...?

Does any know how it is done?

I couldnt find any guides of this on the web or this forum.

final_attack
Mar 30, 2015, 07:58 AM
You have to input the codes via Visiphone. The codes are inside the boxes, I think (a friend photographed it for me the codes, but he didn't say where it's found).

Du1337
Mar 30, 2015, 08:54 AM
I found one code. This code is for all the items?

So if I have the game up to date I dont need to do anything with the discs?

final_attack
Mar 30, 2015, 08:57 AM
Hmm ..... latest packages ...... I got 3 codes, 1 had to be entered via pso2es ..... I dunno about the older one.

Er .... yeah, 1 code can contain a lot of items.

And yes, you only need to input the codes, no need to install anything if you have the game up-to-date.

nathanielzor
Mar 30, 2015, 11:41 AM
Just enter the codes into the visiphone under "Item Codes" the bonus item codes are behind the discs. There will be three for the latest package: one with standard items, the first 30k bonus item code, and the PSO2es code. You enter the PSO2es code through PSO2es of course.

To install the games simply put in Disc 1, start installer, and then it'll take you through disc 2 3 and 4. But you don't need to do this to use the codes.