PDA

View Full Version : DLC worth getting?

Shinamori
Apr 1, 2015, 01:46 PM
Japanese PSN cards are pretty cheap on play-asia. Is there any DLC worth getting?

Sakarisei
Apr 1, 2015, 03:10 PM
Mmmm. To be honest, no. Payment DLCs are ok if you want something like missions with higher GE / cores / memory fragments or side story missions. However, excepting maybe the side story missions for knowing more about the PS Nova lore after the events of the story mode of the game, I don't think that you will need those missions.

Shinamori
Apr 1, 2015, 06:00 PM
What about for exp grinding? Thought there was some DLC fir exp.

Sakarisei
Apr 2, 2015, 04:47 AM
Yeah, you can get more exp if you've got the right DLC for that. But when you start SH for a massive farm of Memory Fragments J, you won't need it. You'll lvl fast and you'll get some interesting skills like the Element Weak Power and Element Weak Shoot (The EWH version of melee and ranged) or the Tech Arts JA Bonus since in 1.05 that skill increase your damage in 80% while using different PAs.

Aliraza1166
Oct 29, 2015, 12:51 AM
Seemed like a decent enough boost when I was using it as a Force. Quicker to get the full effect too iirc.???

GoldenFalcon
Nov 7, 2015, 12:45 PM
Seemed like a decent enough boost when I was using it as a Force. Quicker to get the full effect too iirc.???

What?

Tech Arts JA has always been +80%, there's no ramping up. Heck, I don't think even Pinhead has a ramp up. And the bonuses being so big is kind of misleading, since all damage bonuses from skills are additive. Once your skills reach a high bonus, like +300% alltogether, an extra 80% is only a relative 1.2x multiplier. That means that Cross Burst and bonuses to your Atk stats are the most important.

I have no idea why I'm saying this in this thread but oh well

Deadlock87
Dec 19, 2015, 12:03 AM
awesome