PDA

View Full Version : GC Which ID

Crazyleo
Apr 10, 2015, 03:04 AM
Planning on making a new character (Racaseal) and I'm torn between Redria & Purplenum. Between those two, which ID should I go for if I don't want to make another character for the other ID.

Gunbladelad
Apr 10, 2015, 03:41 AM
I think Redria gets the better items overall - including all the god units - EXCEPT the one that boosts all stats.

Von Jugel
Apr 13, 2015, 08:29 AM
Purplenum unless you want better armor and easy to find Add Slots.

God/Battle that you find with Redria is only essential if you're using shots, but if you play single player you will use them often. If you get the Spread Needle though, it doesn't need the God/Battle.

Rapid99
Apr 13, 2015, 03:13 PM
If you are going after RA weapons only Purple...otherwise Red(if you want better stuff for other classes too).

Rapid99

Jaspaller
Apr 14, 2015, 09:11 PM
Redria gets my vote seeing as it's the only ID that gets God/Battle. It's still got a shot at Spread Needle too (a crappier chance unless you have online access). They're both excellent choices though and it would be worth it to make another character with the other ID.

Requiem Aeternam
Apr 15, 2015, 07:35 AM
Purplenum would be my personal choice since your playing a RAcaseal. Purplenum gets a lot of good Ranger weapons (Yasminkov 9000M being exclusive to Purplenum) as well as being one of the 2 IDs able to find God/Abilities. Depending on what your other characters are Redria may be the better choice overall as it gives a lot of good armour drops as well as God/Battles and God/Techniques (both of which are Redria exclusive drops). Redria is also the only ID that can find Magic Stone Iritista to make Rainbow Batons.

You're probably better off choosing which ID to use by deciding what you think is more important to have - good weapons for your RAcaseal, or decent armour for all your characters.