PDA

View Full Version : I can't choose a class to stick with...

jayssle26
Apr 10, 2015, 12:34 PM
Hey guys I need some help here. I don't know what class to play but I have tried almost all of them and can't decide which one I want to play. Heres my opinion on all the main classes that I've tried:

Force
rather not main a mage (have played it)

Techer
rather not main a mage

Gunner
Ok I just got bored with this class and it feels REALLY gimmicky...won't even lie. Could be fun if you just messing around, but I'm into min/maxing when I play games.

Ranger
Good class and fun weapons, but long range 'pew pew pewing" isn't really my style. I prefer to face tank like a meat head.

Hunter
They have a really great skill tree, actually they probably have the best skill tree for everything

negatives:
hunter weapons are either EXTRAORDINARILY slow or really "mehhh" Which is why I don't want to main this class. I just don't like their slow/dull weapon loadout. Rather use lighter/faster/interesting weapons.

Braver
Ok this was my original pick. This class REALLY fit my playstyle the most and I love the aggressive nature of the katana. You can pretty much solo everything with this class, its too op but only for good players :)

negatives:
Then I found out that apparently 60% of the playerbase plays this class, more specifically br/hu and it PISSES me off :P. I don't like playing overplayed bandwagon classes in games, its enough to turn me away from a class in any game.
And after a while the gameplay does grows stale because Katana is the only weapon I can use and only about 2 PAs are worth a damn... it just gets really repetitive after a while. But at least its solid.

And for Bullet bow....why use a bow if you can just play ranger and use GUNS which actually does seem to be a better ranged option?

Bouncer
They have some really cool weapons and flashy skills. I really wanted to play this class at first :)

negatives:
Ok there are a LOT of these. so take a seat. Keep in mind this is just my terrible experience with the class.

1) First off, this class is by FAR the most confusing one to get into, period. I ask people how do I build this class and you know what I hear all at the same time? br/bo, bo/br, bo/hu, hu/bo, fi/bo, gu/bo, te/bo, fo/bo, Some are t-atk builds, some are s-atk builds, some are hybrids, some claim its a support class, some claim its a dps class, apparently people use s-atk builds for jet boots even though its a t-atk weapon which boggles my mind, no one uses jet boots...for some reason, JESUS CHRIST HOW THE FUCK DO I GO ABOUT BUILDING THIS CLASS???

2) The stances are awful. Element stance? really??? Shouldn't skills like these be on TECHER or a MAGE? And break stance increases damage to "breakable targets"? whet the hell does that even mean??? I had no incentive to level up either of these stances because they seemed way too terible and situational. Apparently this class is terrible for being a main class. And you know what? They were right.

3) total subpalette clusterf#ck not appreciated.

4) I'm not crafting the same weapon 7 times in order to be a viable DPS. Ever.

5) The combat just feels...weird (at least for DB). I'm not sure what your role is supposed to be in a fight because you have lots of unusual close range VERTICAL AOE, but you have NO blocks or escapes sooo....wtf? I can't figure out how to approach bosses without it being weird. I feel no connection between the PAs. I ended up only using that photon fever thing or whatever it was called, which lead to me standing a mile away spamming shift. And this tactic actually works. A little TOO well...on every boss. If that's how this class is supposed to be played then I'm sorry, that's the laziest crap ever.

I REALLY wanted to love this class but was so disappointing in the end. Overall I just do not understand this class or its role in the group. I know I may have offended some bouncer players but hey, thats my experience with the damn class :P

As for fighter, that just seems like a hunter 2.0 honestly.

I just don't know what to role with, I tried everything (except fighter because it looks the same as hunter). What classes do I play? I' just want a close range dps class (doesn't have to be melee or tanky). I don't like too many gimmicks like Gunner or too much confusion like Bouncer. I like the medium-fast pace simple playstyle like katana, and I would like to have the versatility of a hunter, with access to at LEAST 2 weapons. Any suggestions?? Anything is open for suggestion except br/hu because I tried that already. Maybe something like Ra/Hu? idk...

nathanielzor
Apr 10, 2015, 12:37 PM
Braver: Not sure where you're getting this from. Br/Hu is not as mainstream as it used to be, if anything Bouncer is the most bandwagon class at the moment.

Bouncer is probably the easiest melee class to handle, you're just getting overwhelmed by other useless junk such as support builds and stuff. If you want a real handle on use this guide: https://worldsojourner.wordpress.com/2014/12/17/pso2-dual-blade-bouncer-guide-part-1-bouncer-skills/

Scale of Judgment
Apr 10, 2015, 12:46 PM
Fighter is the only class where you can play hardcore...It's also a class that's going to be required for min/maxing if you do choose to go bouncer with dual blades.

Overall, you are not locked to a class. The only downside is you are locked to the free mag unless you choose to purchase more mags with ac via cash.

Kondibon
Apr 10, 2015, 12:51 PM
Just clearing some things up. Techer can be (and usually is) played as a melee class, but I don't think it would fit what you want anyway since it's mainly just hitting things with your wand until they die.

Element stance is meant to synergize with jet boots, since they can change their element to the last tech you charged with them via JB gear.

I'm into min/maxing when I play games.

I'm not crafting the same weapon 7 times in order to be a viable DPS. Ever.

http://i.imgur.com/iE0S38i.gif

elryan
Apr 10, 2015, 12:53 PM
Techer
rather not main a mage

Gunner
Ok I just got bored with this class and it feels REALLY gimmicky...won't even lie. Could be fun if you just messing around, but I'm into min/maxing when I play games.

Hunter
hunter weapons are either EXTRAORDINARILY slow or really "mehhh" Which is why I don't want to main this class. I just don't like their slow/dull weapon loadout. Rather use lighter/faster/interesting weapons.

Braver
And after a while the gameplay does grows stale because Katana is the only weapon I can use and only about 2 PAs are worth a damn... it just gets really repetitive after a while. But at least its solid.

And for Bullet bow....why use a bow if you can just play ranger and use GUNS which actually does seem to be a better ranged option?

Bouncer
negatives: Ok there are a LOT of these

As for fighter, that just seems like a hunter 2.0 honestly.

No. Just no. You just haven't played those classes enough.

I 75'd every classes except 6 FO and 51 TE and those aren't the impressions I've gotten.

GU is not gimmicky. It's one of the trickiest class to play right now due to the nature of the buff / nerf recently. You can't just SRoll and kill everything now. Chain Trigger + Sat Aim melt bosses but is not the easiest combo to execute.

HU is NOT slow. Partisan and Wired Lance might be on the slow side, but Sword definitely not. Sword with Sword Gear + Fury Gear maxed is one of the fastest melee weapon with wide range.

Katana has more than 2 PAs that worth damn. In fact 8 of them are good but you'd need to choose 6 if you want to slot each to respective weapon slot.
Bow is strong. Especially with Chain Trigger. You can't judge a weapon just by playing it for a short amount of time.

BO: if GU is one of the trickiest class to play, this is one of the trickiest class to build. Mainstream build usually involves Critical.

FI: definitely not HU 2.0. Hardest class to play in my opinion due to suicidal skills but strong.

as for TE, it's not mage. It's more like a melee class that uses Techs as PAs but require special equipment to perform optimally (Elysion).

EspeonageTieler
Apr 10, 2015, 12:57 PM
techer isnt a mage you dont wanna jsut sit back and cast on that and if you want to play hunter but dont like the weapons you could always use all class fighter weapons

also hunter and fighter are a lot different hunter is way tankier with some what slower atks and fighter can do way more damage are faster but not as much range as hunter

DB blade can also be played extremely fast if you know what youre doing

people talk about different builds for the class because theres a lot you can do with it

Kondibon
Apr 10, 2015, 01:01 PM
GU is not gimmicky. It's one of the trickiest class to play right now due to the nature of the buff / nerf recently. You can't just SRoll and kill everything now. Chain Trigger + Sat Aim melt bosses but is not the easiest combo to execute.
I play GU on a regular basis and I think it's gimmicky too. It's designed around being a short ranged gun user that doesn't get hit but doesn't actually do that well and sega's response now is "git gud". It's not terrible, but I would consider something that takes noticeably more effort that most other classes to even be average is definitely gimmicky. The gimmick being that it's hard to use well.

HU is NOT slow. Partisan and Wired Lance might be on the slow side, but Sword definitely not. Sword with Sword Gear + Fury Gear maxed is one of the fastest melee weapon with wide range.Gonna need to clarify that considering PArtisan is stupidly fast now, and WL has one of the best striking based boss killing PAs if you use it right.

I agree with the rest of what you said though.

Personally I think Fi/Bo or Gu/something would suit OP the best but eh...

Shunx
Apr 10, 2015, 01:04 PM

idk if ur jokin or srs

OT:
Fighter/Hunter is both tanky and mid speed

It's not exactly supafastu like Katana's are, but it's something

The problem is you won't deal high damage as hell damage due to light hits and most of what is Fighter is very PP relient(That I've noticed)

I could be wrong, but as I played Fi/Hu I noticed I ran out of PP rather quickly because all damage came from my PAs and I had a hard time restoring it.

Kondibon
Apr 10, 2015, 01:09 PM
More I forgot to mention:

Then I found out that apparently 60% of the playerbase plays this class, more specifically br/hu and it PISSES me off :P. I don't like playing overplayed bandwagon classes in games, its enough to turn me away from a class in any game.Not doing something because everyone else is isn't any better than doing something because everyone else is.

And after a while the gameplay does grows stale because Katana is the only weapon I can use and only about 2 PAs are worth a damn... it just gets really repetitive after a while. But at least its solid.You could always go HU/BR, sacrifice Combat escape and use hunter weapons on the side (with a HU usable katana of course), but I dunno how good that is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTrc5-UV2oQ

nathanielzor
Apr 10, 2015, 01:12 PM
DPS chart for OP:
http://puu.sh/h5NpI/5915d9fe9b.png

Basically: Fi/Hu is OP.

jayssle26
Apr 10, 2015, 01:19 PM
OK to clear some things up

1) like I said I have played MOST CLASS to at least level 20 (60 braver being the highest). I only played tech for a few hours and I just haven't played fighter at all yet.

2) As for katana PAs, the only ones that you should bother using is endo and kazan....and shunka if your bored. the rest are not needed. I perfer not to use Hatou

3) Sword is the SLOWEST weapon in the game. period. Ive tried all weapons and this is hands down the slowest. Maybe at level 75 its faster or something, but my hunter is level 44 now and i still avoid sword at all cost.

I'm not exactly a noob here, I've tried all classes pretty thoroughly. Maybe I should try Fi/hu, never thought about this one. I always thought Fi/Hu was just a hunter on steroids but I forgot fighter has different weapons. still taking advice. Bouncer is out of the question. I may re-consider bouncer if someone could please present a build/guide that makes sense (preferably for BD)

Dycize
Apr 10, 2015, 01:26 PM
Bouncer is probably the easiest melee class to handle, you're just getting overwhelmed by other useless junk such as support builds and stuff. If you want a real handle on use this guide: https://worldsojourner.wordpress.com/2014/12/17/pso2-dual-blade-bouncer-guide-part-1-bouncer-skills/

I may re-consider bouncer if someone could please present a build/guide that makes sense (preferably for BD)

It was right under your opening post.
Personally I found it funny that you didn't try the class closest to what you want that's not braver because you thought it was hunter 2.0.
Also dual blades bouncer got to be the easiest weapon to play with PAs like despersion shrike and kestrel rampage.

Scale of Judgment
Apr 10, 2015, 01:26 PM
It's not thorough if you forgot hunter has wire lance and partisan besides swords...or that Fighter has Twin Dagger, Fists, and Double saber...You use weapons accordingly to situation.

Or that Hatou is the best damaging PA if you know how to distance yourself.

It's great that you are asking questions but a more humbler manner would avoid some issues...Also there is a Q and A thread too...so...

jayssle26
Apr 10, 2015, 01:27 PM
Braver: Not sure where you're getting this from. Br/Hu is not as mainstream as it used to be, if anything Bouncer is the most bandwagon class at the moment.

Eh nope. like 40% of players I see are katana users, 30% are bouncers, and 30% is everyone else. So yeah maybe bouncer is the new bandwagon class, but I still notice more bravers....

EspeonageTieler
Apr 10, 2015, 01:28 PM
i think wand has to be the slowest not sword but they both also hit harder if im not mistaken

jayssle26
Apr 10, 2015, 01:30 PM
It was right under your opening post.
Personally I found it funny that you didn't try the class closest to what you want that's not braver because you thought it was hunter 2.0.
Also dual blades bouncer got to be the easiest weapon to play with PAs like despersion shrike and kestrel rampage.

I never said bouncer was actually hard to play. I just don't like the actual play style of the class or at least I cant figure it out for the life of me.

And i probably should try fighter, totally ignored the class :p maybe il do Fi/Br or something

Kondibon
Apr 10, 2015, 01:30 PM
I'm into min/maxing when I play games.

I perfer not to use Hatou
:I

Honestly it's starting to sound like you're just being too picky. I'm seeing a lot of "This one thing bugs me about the class". Maybe this game isn't quite for you?

Here's a (rough) Fi/Bo build based around crits and crafted DBs, but you'd have to swallow your pride and get a rainbow set. http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/skillcalc.php?09AnbxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxIm 0jdodBIb00000000jdoInI2INfeAJkJkfHn000008doib00000 00fdo000000lo00000007oIn00000000IbIo0000008doGB4Nf qofrFbsjJkIb00008

Or you can try Fi/Hu, I dunno how you feel about FI weapons though.

elryan
Apr 10, 2015, 01:35 PM
OK to clear some things up

3) Sword is the SLOWEST weapon in the game. period. Ive tried all weapons and this is hands down the slowest. Maybe at level 75 its faster or something, but my hunter is level 44 now and i still avoid sword at all cost.

Everyone here is saying you otherwise and you still deny it.

www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24455014

jayssle26
Apr 10, 2015, 01:35 PM
It's not thorough if you forgot hunter has wire lance and partisan besides swords...or that Fighter has Twin Dagger, Fists, and Double saber...You use weapons accordingly to situation.

It's great that you are asking questions but a more humbler manner would avoid some issues...Also there is a Q and A thread too...so...

I am pretty humble not sure what you are talking about...

As for Hatou I have more success with endo, it fits my playstyle better and I feel I can squeeze out more damage a lot quicker with how aggressive I play katana. plus there is NO margin of error with endo unlike hatau, you can screw up that skill and hit low numbers if ur not super aware

jayssle26
Apr 10, 2015, 01:39 PM
:I

Honestly it's starting to sound like you're just being too picky. I'm seeing a lot of "This one thing bugs me about the class". Maybe this game isn't quite for you?

Here's a (rough) Fi/Bo build based around crits and crafted DBs, but you'd have to swallow your pride and get a rainbow set. http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/skillcalc.php?09AnbxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxIm 0jdodBIb00000000jdoInI2INfeAJkJkfHn000008doib00000 00fdo000000lo00000007oIn00000000IbIo0000008doGB4Nf qofrFbsjJkIb00008

Or you can try Fi/Hu, I dunno how you feel about FI weapons though.

Yah if there is something i don't like about the class it effects if I willl play it or not, simple :p

but il check out the build. I l want to try fighter and i would like to have bouncer work with SOMETHING so il look into the build

Kondibon
Apr 10, 2015, 01:40 PM

www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24455014Pretty sure he's talking about attack speed sweety.

EspeonageTieler
Apr 10, 2015, 01:43 PM

www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24455014

i kinda just thought he meant swing speed

Kondibon
Apr 10, 2015, 01:45 PM
Yah if there is something i don't like about the class it effects if I willl play it or not, simple :p

but il check out the build. I l want to try fighter and i would like to have bouncer work with SOMETHING so il look into the buildHonestly, I'm only heckling you because of your min-maxing comment. A lot of stuff you're saying contradicts it, but I'll stop riding your ass about it. I totally understand not wanting to make a serious rainbow set. :I

elryan
Apr 10, 2015, 01:46 PM
Pretty sure he's talking about attack speed sweety.

Those nova strikes, rising edges and ride slasher has never been faster :v

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 10, 2015, 01:48 PM
A bit late, but I'll clear a few things up anyway.

Techer
rather not main a mage

Don't have to be played as a mage.

It's an option, but their melee is strong... just without PAs.

Gunner

Can't blame you.

Hunter
They have a really great skill tree, actually they probably have the best skill tree for everything

negatives:

Fair enough.

Braver
Ok this was my original pick. This class REALLY fit my playstyle the most and I love the aggressive nature of the katana. You can pretty much solo everything with this class, its too op but only for good players :)

negatives:
Then I found out that apparently 60% of the playerbase plays this class, more specifically br/hu and it PISSES me off :P. I don't like playing overplayed bandwagon classes in games, its enough to turn me away from a class in any game.

Braver hype train died down ever since the great shunka nerf, and EP3 bringing everything up.

Kanatas have at least 4 PAs worth using atm.

Admittedly yes, there's not too much depth in playing katana braver, hence the braver thread doesn't get alot of action.

Rifles don't have banish arrow.

1) First off, this class is by FAR the most confusing one to get into, period. I ask people how do I build this class and you know what I hear all at the same time? br/bo, bo/br, bo/hu, hu/bo, fi/bo, gu/bo, te/bo, fo/bo, Some are t-atk builds, some are s-atk builds, some are hybrids, some claim its a support class, some claim its a dps class, apparently people use s-atk builds for jet boots even though its a t-atk weapon which boggles my mind, no one uses jet boots...for some reason, JESUS CHRIST HOW THE FUCK DO I GO ABOUT BUILDING THIS CLASS???

I'm sure someone pointed you to the bouncer thread already.

Just want to say, it is technically a class capable of support for obvious. Every class is expected to deal damage.

2) The stances are awful. Element stance? really??? Shouldn't skills like these be on TECHER or a MAGE? And break stance increases damage to "breakable targets"? whet the hell does that even mean??? I had no incentive to level up either of these stances because they seemed way too terible and situational. Apparently this class is terrible for being a main class. And you know what? They were right.

Half right. Elemental stance was built for jet boots specifically. Break stance was absurdly situational. Break SD bonus was an afterthought they recently added to the skill tree to give some unconditional damage to dual blades, but it's mainclass only, and still not very good because of no support from break stance weapon potentials unless there's that 13* that you really want to use against everything.

The utter lack of decent mainclass skills otherwise for dual blades is what made Fi/Bo so popular. You just need to have at least 5 dual blades of different elements, and crafted to be usable as a Fi...

3) total subpalette clusterf#ck not appreciated.

Yeah...

4) I'm not crafting the same weapon 7 times in order to be a viable DPS. Ever.

I get where you're coming from.

5) The combat just feels...weird (at least for DB). I'm not sure what your role is supposed to be in a fight because you have lots of unusual close range VERTICAL AOE, but you have NO blocks or escapes sooo....wtf? I can't figure out how to approach bosses without it being weird. I feel no connection between the PAs. I ended up only using that photon fever thing or whatever it was called, which lead to me standing a mile away spamming shift. And this tactic actually works. A little TOO well...on every boss. If that's how this class is supposed to be played then I'm sorry, that's the laziest crap ever.

DB combat is a little off, I'll admit.

PBF has a cooldown, and is only really used to cheese bosses.

You have step, and photon blade escape to dodge damage.

Up to now DBs lacked a high DPS PA that doesn't completely displace the user/launch the target. Kestrel rampage is perhaps the closest thing to that, but 40pp cost, slow startup, a chunk of its damage is backloaded... but at least it's not as lame as spamming dispersion shrike, or pissing your MPA off with using heavenly kite against a bulky launch-able enemy.

It's nice to use after zondeel though.

Kondibon
Apr 10, 2015, 01:53 PM
Those nova strikes, rising edges and ride slasher has never been faster :vAfter you build up the gear. :U
We'll see how it feels after the buff though.

jayssle26
Apr 10, 2015, 01:53 PM
Honestly, I'm only heckling you because of your min-maxing comment. A lot of stuff you're saying contradicts it, but I'll stop riding your ass about it. I totally understand not wanting to make a serious rainbow set. :I

Don't take everything so litteral, When I say min/maxing, I just mean I'm not the kind of person that plays trap classes only because its fun. What I meant by min/max is I like to have PERFECT stats on my actual gears. I still screw around when it comes to playstyle, especially when this game doesn't have any real "end game content" that requires 100% min/maxing. This is a chill game. SO I play more chill. Min/max is just my general mindset in MMOs.

As for rainbow set, there are limits when it comes to what class I WANT to min/max. Why would I put in ALL THAT EFFORT in making that many weapons when I can make 1 or 2 weapons for another class and still be a superior dps with less effort and resources? This is my reason why I hate it. I just don't wanna make 50 goddamn weapons and keep changing them out every 2 seconds. it pisses me off...

But I MAY consider it for this game, I do really want to try bouncer i really like the dual blades. just not looking foward to the weapon crafting.

EspeonageTieler
Apr 10, 2015, 01:59 PM
Those nova strikes, rising edges and ride slasher has never been faster :v

guess i should have been clear i thought he meant just basic atks

Kondibon
Apr 10, 2015, 02:01 PM
Don't take everything so litteral, When I say min/maxing, I just mean Im not the kind of person that playes trap classes only because its fun. What I meant by min/max is i like to have PERFECT stats on my actual gears. I still screw around when it comes to playstyle, especially when this game doesn't have any real "end game content" that requires 100% min/maxing. This is a chill game. SO I play more chil. Min/max is just my general mindset in MMOs.In that case I do think you should try gunner more, it can be pretty fun while still being effective, and while not as obscenely damaging as Ra/Br, Gu/Ra can kill bosses pretty fast. Fi/Hu or Hu/Br still sounds like your best bet though

As for rainbow set, there are limits when it comes to what class I WANT to min/max. Why would I put in ALL THAT EFFORT in making that many weapons when I can make 1 or 2 weapons for another class and still be a superior dps? This is my reason why I hate it. I just don't wanna make 50 goddamn weapons and keep changing them out. it pisses me off...You could always go for jet boots with Bo to get around that for the most part. I dunno how amazing they are in high end stuff but they work fine for me.

jayssle26
Apr 10, 2015, 02:09 PM
Ok for now I think I'ma give Fi/Hu a try and maybe experiment with a Fi/Bo build this time. ty for the suggestions!

Poyonche
Apr 10, 2015, 02:33 PM
Jet Boots are just amazing, you could try a Jetboots FI/BO once, no need for rainbow set as you just need to charge a tech to swap dah element. No need for Jet boots Strike as Fighter has decent T-atk and slayers skills which give T-atk. If you need any tips on Jetboots, ask me ! :3

jayssle26
Apr 10, 2015, 02:45 PM
Jet Boots are just amazing, you could try a Jetboots FI/BO once, no need for rainbow set as you just need to charge a tech to swap dah element. No need for Jet boots Strike as Fighter has decent T-atk and slayers skills which give T-atk. If you need any tips on Jetboots, ask me ! :3

I only have s-atk mag so I cant main t-atk weapons right now unfortunately. and I never found a single guide on jet boots that I can reference to. thats why I dont use boots (even though I initially wanted to use them)

Vintasticvin
Apr 10, 2015, 02:49 PM
I'm sure this was suggested but you can try force.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 10, 2015, 02:50 PM
I'm sure this was suggested but you can try force.

He doesn't want to be an OP mage.

Vintasticvin
Apr 10, 2015, 03:02 PM
He doesn't want to be an OP mage.

Add in Stylish Roll and bam OP becomes redundant xD

Superia
Apr 10, 2015, 03:04 PM
Hatou is the best damaging PA if you know how to distance yourself.

Please explain.

Asellus
Apr 10, 2015, 03:51 PM
@ OP

All of them. Play all of them. Start with something you like best and then gradually work your way out to those you like least and you may find that the few you favored initially, now take a backseat to those you may have had to play more in depth to fully appreciate.

But yeah, they're all good.

Me personally, I started with Fo/Te and got so bored that I eventually stopped playing either for over a year while I fixated on Br/Hu and Ra/Hu. Now I play them all, and play Fo/Te again too. Switching classes at will is one of the best features of PSO2.

Kondibon
Apr 10, 2015, 03:53 PM
Please explain.The end of Hatou does more damage than the middle or start so if you're far away you do more damage with it. It's REALLY REALLY strong once you get the distance down.

Selphea
Apr 10, 2015, 05:49 PM
I'm late to the party but @ OP: I think Br/Hu being common is just confirmation bias. Not to mention that you're letting what other players play affect your own fun.

I mean, look at this:

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/aFwErNU.jpg[/spoiler-box]

But I don't seriously think more than half the player population mains Gunner. (And yes that's a Gunner standing next to me using a Rifle on mobs. What gives?)

If it fits, just sits. Seriously.

But if you really want to try Bouncer, do a Jet Boots build. Doesn't sound like you'd be too happy with DBs. Much like TMG Gunner is actually a melee class that uses ranged weapons, DB Bouncer is really kind of like a ranged class that uses striking weapons.

Why Boots? You can drop Shifta, Deband and Zanverse from your subpalette because they're autocast. They're also more close range than DBs and you don't need to craft 7 times. One pair of boots is fine. Also with the upcoming Jet Boots Escape skill, defensive options will be more intuitive. Sounds like you'd be a BoHu player anyway. But from the sound of it, Katana BrHu might fit you better.

loool
Apr 10, 2015, 06:37 PM
You like Braver. You said Hunter is good too. It pissed you off that most player played Br/Hu. Why not go Hu/Br? You got access to all Hunter weapons and there are very good Hunter multi-class Katana out there. Also, Hu/Br got more S-ATK than Br/Hu.

Combat Escape is for baby.

Superia
Apr 10, 2015, 06:49 PM
The end of Hatou does more damage than the middle or start so if you're far away you do more damage with it. It's REALLY REALLY strong once you get the distance down.

I could certainly understand the argument that Hatou could be the most powerful PA for Katanas.

LonelyGaruga
Apr 10, 2015, 07:03 PM
Then you should re-read, because that's exactly what was being said.

2) As for katana PAs, the only ones that you should bother using is endo and kazan....and shunka if your bored. the rest are not needed. I perfer not to use Hatou

I'm not exactly a noob here, I've tried all classes pretty thoroughly.

Superia
Apr 10, 2015, 07:21 PM
The post that I was responding to was responding to a post that did specify Katana PAs when referencing Hatou, but the one I responded to made no such distinction.

Xed
Apr 11, 2015, 06:18 PM
Fi/Br with Evil Rakuka as weapon. You can always trigger limit break in 12 man pub mpa for high risk reward by not mind reading ofcourse. Nitpicking PA to toy enemy. Like only Shunka + Hatou + weak stance, it doesn't benefit on VH though duo mob slowness.

Also alternate a skill tree dagger specialist for like magatsu when you need flying where bow can't reach. Since WB is always up, I recommend in such situation running a weak stance for a melee.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 11, 2015, 08:12 PM
2) As for katana PAs, the only ones that you should bother using is endo and kazan....and shunka if your bored. the rest are not needed.

I'm not exactly a noob here

Yes you are.

Stop pretending kanran doesn't exist, and stop ignoring hatou.

I could certainly understand the argument that Hatou could be the most powerful PA for Katanas.

Hatou is currently the highest DPS katana PA used consecutively. It always was ever since it came to be, even beating shunka before the 40% damage nerf shunka got.

jayssle26
Apr 12, 2015, 06:02 AM
No, I'm not.
As I said, I PREFER not to use Hatau because it doesn't fit my playstyle. I'm not ignoring the skill. Pay attention and read please.

You don't use kanran to kill bosses. Well, you can, but I don't.

jayssle26
Apr 12, 2015, 06:23 AM
I'm late to the party but @ OP: I think Br/Hu being common is just confirmation bias. Not to mention that you're letting what other players play affect your own fun.

I mean, look at this:

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/aFwErNU.jpg[/spoiler-box]

But I don't seriously think more than half the player population mains Gunner. (And yes that's a Gunner standing next to me using a Rifle on mobs. What gives?)

If it fits, just sits. Seriously.

But if you really want to try Bouncer, do a Jet Boots build. Doesn't sound like you'd be too happy with DBs. Much like TMG Gunner is actually a melee class that uses ranged weapons, DB Bouncer is really kind of like a ranged class that uses striking weapons.

Why Boots? You can drop Shifta, Deband and Zanverse from your subpalette because they're autocast. They're also more close range than DBs and you don't need to craft 7 times. One pair of boots is fine. Also with the upcoming Jet Boots Escape skill, defensive options will be more intuitive. Sounds like you'd be a BoHu player anyway. But from the sound of it, Katana BrHu might fit you better.

The fact that the class is overplayed isn't the only reason why I dropped braver. As I said, I didn't like the hunter weapons much and Katana pretty much negated the need to use hunter weapons because it was so powerful and had almost no real drawbacks (at least none that I can see). I mainly left because Katana was the only weapon I can use and it had only 2 or 3 useful PAs. It got extremely repetitive.

As for Jet boots, I was thinking about trying but I have to make a new char so I can get a t-atk mag....I think. It seems cool. If Jet boots isn't the only weapon I can use then I think I can roll with it.

milranduil
Apr 12, 2015, 06:34 AM
Sakura + kazan + shunka... you call that a playstyle, I call it being bad.

Try kanran + sakura + hatou (I don't care if it doesn't fit your "playstyle", you're dropping 1 of what should be your main PAs).

Selphea
Apr 12, 2015, 07:10 AM
The fact that the class is overplayed isn't the only reason why I dropped braver. As I said, I didn't like the hunter weapons much and Katana pretty much negated the need to use hunter weapons because it was so powerful and had almost no real drawbacks (at least none that I can see). I mainly left because Katana was the only weapon I can use and it had only 2 or 3 useful PAs. It got extremely repetitive.

A lot of Katana users do indeed use Katana practically 24/7, but that's because simply being a Braver limits the damage you can do with other weapons. Fighter/Hunter is capable of a >1 million damage burst using Partisan but that's not available to Braver because Average Stance is so average.

As for Jet boots, I was thinking about trying but I have to make a new char so I can get a t-atk mag....I think. It seems cool. If Jet boots isn't the only weapon I can use then I think I can roll with it.

You don't need a TATK Mag. There is a skill called Switch Strike aka Jet Boots Strike, depending on English Patch/Skill Calc, that lets you use SATK in place of TATK.

You can also use other weapons with Jet Boots, but only Jet Boots has the special ability to switch elements at will. On other weapons you will once again have to craft 5 copies of the same weapon.

Kondibon
Apr 12, 2015, 07:36 AM
Average Stance is so average.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/897/718/c5f.gif

You don't need a TATK Mag. There is a skill called Switch Strike aka Jet Boots Strike, depending on English Patch/Skill Calc, that lets you use SATK in place of TATK.

You can also use other weapons with Jet Boots, but only Jet Boots has the special ability to switch elements at will. On other weapons you will once again have to craft 5 copies of the same weapon.Switch strike is main class only, and honestly only worth it if you're going to use JBs and DBs together. While there's nothing wrong with maining Bo, Fi/Bo has a lot more options open to it, and is the best class combo to take advantage of crafted weapons via crit skills and craft mastery.

jayssle26
Apr 12, 2015, 07:50 AM
Sakura + kazan + shunka... you call that a playstyle, I call it being bad.

Try kanran + sakura + hatou (I don't care if it doesn't fit your "playstyle", you're dropping 1 of what should be your main PAs).

How about you not worry about how I play the game and fuck off? thanks. I know what Katana PAs are good and what ones are not so good. I played the shit out of the class so stop trying to tell me how I should play.

And sakura + kazan + shunka isn't a playstyle, those are skills.

milranduil
Apr 12, 2015, 08:30 AM
Really? What makes kazan better than kanran then?

And just to clear something up, if you think you know how to play a class, then spout bullshit to people who have capped BR on 4 chars with hundreds of hours past that, then you're in for it, friend.

Selphea
Apr 12, 2015, 08:44 AM
Switch strike is main class only, and honestly only worth it if you're going to use JBs and DBs together. While there's nothing wrong with maining Bo, Fi/Bo has a lot more options open to it, and is the best class combo to take advantage of crafted weapons via crit skills and craft mastery.

Boots FiBo actually has less options, since it's tied to TATK. It can use Boots and maybe Elysion/Rod teching for a short while until the lack of PP Convert runs you dry. It's better at actually kicking of course, but outside of LB, only marginally. Between SATK Up 2 on Bo side and SATK Up 2 and 3 on Fi and Hu side vs TATK Up 1 on Bo side, a potential difference of 195+ base SATK from skills compared to TATK is like having another Mag and then some. Take a Drink and cast a Shifta and you already do better than Deadline + Halfline combined.

BoHu would be able to use Boots with W.Lance and Partisan on top of DBs, and BoFi would be able to use Boots with Daggers, Double Saber and Knuckles.

Also the new JB skills hitting in 1.5 weeks are Bo-main only, so Bo/X for Boots builds is going to be more attractive. Compared to FiBo it's going to be a question of risk/effort vs reward moreso than now.

TheAstarion
Apr 12, 2015, 08:50 AM
Bouncer tree (http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/skillcalc.php?09AdbxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxIm da0fdodBdoIbi2dBGXI26JksNIs000000doIn0000000jdoib0 000000fdo000000lo00000007oIn00000000IbIo0000008doH o4NHnIorArFbsIbfGK00000) as HU/BO with crafted DBs and sometimes main HU weapons when there's a timid enough boss to holding current or volgraptor for decent damage when PBF is cooling. Hotbar is Resta, War Cry (Brave), Zondeel, Shifta, Deband, Moon, Fury, Elemental, Blade Fever, Photon Blast.

Generally though I agree that Bouncer's hotbar requirements are far too excessive which is why I ignored those skills completely.

Before BR, Techer was the closest thing to a hybrid and even that had people building pure t-atk builds using it as a PP battery or pure s-atk builds using it as a wand whacker. Then Braver comes along, a weedy little guy with a shitty skill tree holding two giant swiss army weapons that have PAs for every situation with the only problem being the lower overall stats of the guy holding them. The community fixed that by handing the Katana to Hunters and Bow to Rangers, then suddenly you had a one armed superhero who required much less in the way of weapon switching.

Bouncer was designed with this in mind. By now, Sega knew that people would pick one weapon and stick with it, and would dump in multipliers from another class. We even have shift strike for jet boots to make them into a s-atk weapon, but at the cost of taking up yet another hotbar slot, and losing the ability to use any other main class skills like Limit Break or Warbrave by being main class BO only. Dual Blades are slightly less hotbar hungry. And as for carrying a full complement of elemental weapons for elemental stance, you don't need elemental stance to benefit from doing that. By choosing not to use the correct element you're throwing damage away any day of the week, though I was a career FI/TE until superhard rolled around with its "power combos only: no fun allowed" gate so I knew all about carrying a bunch of elemental weapons of choice. It's even easier now with crafting.

hoangsea
Apr 12, 2015, 09:10 AM
for stuff that you write above
why don't you try Fi/Hu knuckle ?

and about katana stuffs
for hatou it doesnt fit my style too so i rarely using it
most of the time i use those palete
main: [endo][gekka] (main dps, gekka spam at faint bosses)
2: [kanran][kanran] (aoe for trash mobs)
3: [asarigi][tsubaki] (to hit magatsu arms parts or quick close gap)

katana is about speed, i'm lazy to kiting with hatou so i often getting close and melee most of the time

Kondibon
Apr 12, 2015, 09:18 AM
Boots FiBo actually has less options, since it's tied to TATK. It can use Boots and maybe Elysion/Rod teching for a short while until the lack of PP Convert runs you dry. It's better at actually kicking of course, but outside of LB, only marginally. Between SATK Up 2 on Bo side and SATK Up 2 and 3 on Fi and Hu side vs TATK Up 1 on Bo side, a potential difference of 195+ base SATK from skills compared to TATK is like having another Mag and then some. Take a Drink and cast a Shifta and you already do better than Deadline + Halfline combined.

BoHu would be able to use Boots with W.Lance and Partisan on top of DBs, and BoFi would be able to use Boots with Daggers, Double Saber and Knuckles.

Also the new JB skills hitting in 1.5 weeks are Bo-main only, so Bo/X for Boots builds is going to be more attractive. Compared to FiBo it's going to be a question of risk/effort vs reward moreso than now.Fair enough. I dunno why you're bringing up HU/Fi weapons though. Would those even be relevant on a Bo/Hu doing XH/Ult stuff?

Selphea
Apr 12, 2015, 09:22 AM
Fair enough. I dunno why you're bringing up HU/Fi weapons though. Would those even be relevant on a Bo/Hu doing XH/Ult stuff?

I just tore up a Vardha Soma in the EQ as Switch Strike BoFi with crafted Burial Saw - it was a full break too, what do you think? :wacko:

Gran Wave has nothing on Sympho when it starts spinning.

Kondibon
Apr 12, 2015, 09:29 AM
I just tore up a Vardha Soma in the EQ as Switch Strike BoFi with crafted Burial Saw - it was a full break too, what do you think? :wacko:

Gran Wave has nothing on Sympho when it starts spinning.It just seems weird to me because of Bo's stances, but I guess if you have rainbow sets of the other weapons it's fine.

Selphea
Apr 12, 2015, 09:37 AM
It just seems weird to me because of Bo's stances, but I guess if you have rainbow sets of the other weapons it's fine.

Between levelling 7* to 9* and 10* crafts, I ended up proccing Bouncer on a rainbow set of Ancient Oath/Race Hunter daggers. Also happened to proc Gunner/All Class on two DBs before I unlocked the last tier. They're all below max Extend level of course, but still Silva-tier. On top of that I even procced an all class Judgement Time Katana which I ended up not using.

If you're levelling crafts, more likely than not you're going to end up with a cross-class rainbow set before you max out. Especially now that they're throwing yet another 25-craft wall at us.

Natsu Nem
Apr 12, 2015, 09:41 AM
I know what Katana PAs are good and what ones are not so good.

I'm kinda lost here when it comes to how katana PAs work. The BR thread is sooo outdated and it takes too long to sift through it. Can you objectively explain every katana PA in depth. Tell me how each one works like their mechanics, attack ranges, startup time, and their applications. Since you know what Katana PAs are good and not good, you should be able to very easily provide an explanation.

Kondibon
Apr 12, 2015, 09:42 AM
Lacking premium and storage space are the main reasons rainbow sets feel so prohibitive to me.

jayssle26
Apr 12, 2015, 10:32 AM
Really? What makes kazan better than kanran then?

And just to clear something up, if you think you know how to play a class, then spout bullshit to people who have capped BR on 4 chars with hundreds of hours past that, then you're in for it, friend.
Nothing I spouted was bullshit. I never said kazan was better than anything nor explain how I used the skill in combat. Prove ONE thing I said that was bullshit. exactly, stfu. Why should I care that you wasted your time leveling the same class 4 times? Stop acting like learning how to use the fucking Katana in this game is as difficult as trying to fly a B2 Bomber across Afghanistan. It doesn't take a genius and 3 years to figure out the mechanics of the fucking weapon. Get over your ego.

for stuff that you write above
why don't you try Fi/Hu knuckle ?

and about katana stuffs
for hatou it doesnt fit my style too so i rarely using it
most of the time i use those palete
main: [endo][gekka] (main dps, gekka spam at faint bosses)
2: [kanran][kanran] (aoe for trash mobs)
3: [asarigi][tsubaki] (to hit magatsu arms parts or quick close gap)

katana is about speed, i'm lazy to kiting with hatou so i often getting close and melee most of the time

I am experimenting with fighter weapons atm.. Not sure if I really like it or not yet.
And finally someone who gets it. I CHOOSE NOT TO USE HATOU because I enjoy other skills more. point blank.

I'm kinda lost here when it comes to how katana PAs work. The BR thread is sooo outdated and it takes too long to sift through it. Can you objectively explain every katana PA in depth. Tell me how each one works like their mechanics, attack ranges, startup time, and their applications. Since you know what Katana PAs are good and not good, you should be able to very easily provide an explanation.
It is not my job nor is this the right thread to explain the mechanics of Katana to you. How about reading the tool tips under the PA and then holding right click to use it? You will learn how it works REAL quickly that way.

milranduil
Apr 12, 2015, 11:03 AM
i suck at br

ok5char

If you want other people's advice and then criticize that advice because it's not your playstyle, then you just don't like change, and that's fine. Just... don't make a thread asking for advice in the first place if all you'll do is criticize what other experienced players are telling you.

jayssle26
Apr 12, 2015, 11:26 AM
aite den.
Now shut the fuck up and leave my thread.
Thanks!

Xaelouse
Apr 12, 2015, 11:28 AM
You really shouldn't ignore hatou though. It's like....1 of 2 things that still keep katana relevant. The other is katana combat.

You dont need wired lance on BO main as much as pre-vinto gigue.
Best HU weapon that pairs well with boots is actually sword because their mobbing is twice as powerful than just spamming moment gale, while boots has better single target.

jayssle26
Apr 12, 2015, 11:44 AM
I am not playing braver at the moment, nor did I request any help on anything related to this class in this thread. Please stop trying to tell me how I should play a class that I am no longer interested in people. From this point on all posts on any "advice" on Katana braver will be ignored.

milranduil
Apr 12, 2015, 12:02 PM
You mean all of the br posts anyway? l0l

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 12, 2015, 03:43 PM
When you make a thread asking for help about matters you don't fully understand, don't act like a know-it-all to people who know more than you.

When you make this thread, and pretty much say 'I refuse to play this class as well as I can be', while still thinking you know everything there is to know about it, that's when people stop trying to even help you.

No, I'm not.
As I said, I PREFER not to use Hatau because it doesn't fit my playstyle.

Funny, did you not say you were into min/maxing in your first post, yet you use a poor excuse like "it doesn't fit my playstyle" to why you prefer not to use the highest DPS katana PA?

Pay attention and read please.

I can read, and since I can, I'd like to know where the hell you seen 'kanran should be used against bosses' in any of my posts.

You don't use kanran to kill bosses. Well, you can, but I don't.

Who needs to pay attention and read now?

I know what Katana PAs are good and what ones are not so good.

Really? So why are you using kazan? It's barely passable for ult, which you can't even do yet. Why are you still neglecting to mention kanran? There are people who know why kanran is good within minutes of getting it.

You know less than you think you do, and you're tripping on yourself here.

jayssle26
Apr 13, 2015, 06:01 AM
I like the medium-fast pace simple playstyle like katana, and I would like to have the versatility of a hunter, with access to at LEAST 2 weapons. Any suggestions?? Anything is open for suggestion except br/hu because I tried that already. Maybe something like Ra/Hu? idk...

I prefer not to use Hatou

As for Hatou, I have more success with endo, it fits my playstyle better and I feel I can squeeze out more damage a lot quicker with how aggressive I play katana. plus there is NO margin of error with endo unlike hatau, you can screw up that skill and hit low numbers if ur not super aware

What I meant by min/max is I like to have PERFECT stats on my actual gears. I still screw around when it comes to playstyle, especially when this game doesn't have any real "end game content" that requires 100% min/maxing. This is a chill game. SO I play more chill. Min/max is just my general mindset in MMOs.

There. You've been destroyed.
/end

jayssle26
Apr 13, 2015, 06:19 AM
I would like to say thanks to all who provided some productive feedback, I did learn a lot about a few classes and a lot of things were cleared up about bouncer. I am enjoying the fighter weapons and I may do FiBr, as fighter weapons can break up the repetitive nature of katana unlike the hunter weapons, and offer that nice change I was looking for while maintaining the speed/versatility and similar playstyle I was looking for.

So hey, maybe continuing playing braver is an option I like both the bullet bow and Katana and I like fighter weapons unlike hunter where I didn't like ANY of the weapons.

So I'ma go with FiBr. I willhave to do bouncer on another char

For Bouncer I'ma do FiBo (or HuBo, Whichever is better for jet boots) I'ma build for t-atk jet boots, Sorry DBs, I'm not making the same weapon 7 times...ever. I'ma do bouncer on another char so i can get t-atk mag, and put all my other t-atk classes on that char eventually as well.It just works better.

I guess the answer was in fighter after all LOL
Thanks!

milranduil
Apr 13, 2015, 06:28 AM
What I meant by min/max is I like to have PERFECT stats on my actual gears.

You couldn't min/max gear if you tried, friend. Enjoy putting 180 attack on whatever you choose to use.
/end

Repeating the same wrong things over and over again does not make them correct. It just means you're insane.

jayssle26
Apr 13, 2015, 07:31 AM
Yeahhh. You've still been destroyed.
There is no reason for me to elaborate further.

Go be a keyboard warrior somewhere else you clown.

milranduil
Apr 13, 2015, 07:39 AM

[spoiler-box]
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg21/JRedPRP/AdHominemAttackChristianLutheranLCMSDebateDoctrine CreedFalseTeachingConfessionsBible_zps125c74fb.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

jayssle26
Apr 13, 2015, 07:42 AM

Poyonche
Apr 13, 2015, 08:09 AM
If you are going T-atk jetboots, FI/BO is the best, BO/HU is better for S-ATK jetboots.

Natsu Nem
Apr 13, 2015, 08:33 AM
Oh please, you won't get far. You'll never even get close to maxing out your gear. That requires a metric FUCKTON of excubes let alone meseta to even get remotely close to that point.

How do you get such a high amount of excubes needed? Multirun s-ranks per TD EQs and 4 Magatsus everytime are how. You'll never be able to get those, not with your subjective mentality and playstyle. The only possible way you could possibly complete those if you could somehow convince 11 other people who have the game down to a science to constantly carry you.

Keep thinking what you're thinking. We'll be waiting when the cold hard truth finally hits you.

jayssle26
Apr 13, 2015, 08:36 AM
tnx for letting me know :)

jayssle26
Apr 13, 2015, 08:38 AM
Oh please, you won't get far. You'll never even get close to maxing out your gear. That requires a metric FUCKTON of excubes let alone meseta to even get remotely close to that point.

How do you get such a high amount of excubes needed? Multirun s-ranks per TD EQs and 4 Magatsus everytime are how. You'll never be able to get those, not with your subjective mentality and playstyle. The only possible way you could possibly complete those if you could somehow convince 11 other people who have the game down to a science to constantly carry you.

Keep thinking what you're thinking. We'll be waiting when the cold hard truth finally hits you.

....Ok I guess.

Lumpen Thingy
Apr 13, 2015, 02:56 PM
So what did you decide to start playing? I wanna start telling you how you're doing it wrong like how everyone has been ripping your ass for being retarded with braver.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 13, 2015, 03:51 PM
/end

Really?

As for Hatou I have more success with endo, it fits my playstyle better and I feel I can squeeze out more damage a lot quicker with how aggressive I play katana. plus there is NO margin of error with endo unlike hatau, you can screw up that skill and hit low numbers if ur not super aware

This right here is actually you needing to get good. Thanks for shooting yourself in the foot.

jayssle26
Apr 13, 2015, 05:15 PM
I guess saying a skill fits my playstyle better is me shooting myself in the foot....even though I said that's the ONLY reason I use endo over hatou like a thousand times but friends on the internet fail to comprehend this basic ass statement.

Honestly I seriously don't understand why "I like endo" is so hard for these fuckers to understand, What do you want me to say??? Thats has literally my entire "argument" this whole time. Nothing else. This thread isn't even about braver as I originally stated that I was not looking for any suggestions or advice on BrHu because I already played that class. Yet a bunch of egocentric 30 year old forum warriors with the intelligence of a 4 year old child still come here to force their ego down on me because I simply stated that I enjoy the game more when I'm playing it my way. I've already stated that I understand which katana skills are useful and which ones are not so much. Ive stated what I mean by min/maxing to clear any misconception. So what do you want? I really have nothing to say except fuck off. It really is that simple.

But nope. I'm an idiot. I'm "doing everything wrong" apparently. I will never succeed at this game. I'm a "noob". Simply because I FUCKING LIKE USING SAKURA-ENDO MORE THAN HATOU-RINDOU AND I USE KAZAN SOMETIMES.

I really have nothing else to say than "you've been destroyed" /end. You can't debate someone's opinion or preference on something, especially when that opinion isn't asserting any type of claim or fact, and the opinion is just an expression of someone's interest. This is an argument you WILL always lose. You can't forcefully tell someone they like chocolate cake over lemon cake, when that person clearly stated he likes lemon cake more.

Whateves. Fuck these clowns.
Some of you people need to go outside for 2 seconds and realize that its not that serious, Jesus fucking Christ you fag keyboard warriors. They are strong in this forum.

I have no further use for this thread And I literally have nothing else that I can possibly say about bravers and shit. I'm done now. Time to move on!

LonelyGaruga
Apr 13, 2015, 05:46 PM
There's one more thing you can get out of this thread that really should be kept closely in mind.

Gunner

From the OP. All of the arguing that resulted was a result of this contradicting what you would later say, especially in that last post. Please say what you mean when you ask for help next time. You aren't actually a min-maxer, telling others that you are one will just get you inapplicable advice that result in conflicts.

Dephinix
Apr 13, 2015, 05:48 PM
If there's anyone being more serious than they need to be at this point, I would say that's you. "You've been destroyed" is the kinda crap I remember little kids saying on Xbox
Live, so that doesn't help either. "This is an argument you WILL always lose". I can't be bothered to read a lot of the earlier posts, why this is at post 81 already is sad, but, there
are better ways to get your opinion across. You don't sit there and try to justify an opinion, ever, it just doesn't work. "I prefer to use Sakura over Hatou", and if anyone replies to
that statement, ignore. Simple.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 13, 2015, 05:57 PM
I guess saying a skill fits my playstyle better is me shooting myself in the foot....even though I said that's the ONLY reason I use endo over hatou like a thousand times but faggots on the internet fail to comprehend this basic ass statement.

Honestly I seriously don't understand why "I like endo" is so hard for these fuckers to understand, What do you want me to say??? Thats has literally my entire "argument" this whole time. Nothing else. This thread isn't even about braver as I originally stated that I was not looking for any suggestions or advice on BrHu because I already played that class. Yet a bunch of egocentric 30 year old forum warriors with the intelligence of a 4 year old child still come here to force their ego down on me because I simply stated that I enjoy the game more when I'm playing it my way. I've already stated that I understand which katana skills are useful and which ones are not so much. Ive stated what I mean by min/maxing to clear any misconception. So what do you want? I really have nothing to say except fuck off. It really is that simple.

But nope. I'm an idiot. I'm "doing everything wrong" apparently. I will never succeed at this game. I'm a "noob". Simply because I FUCKING LIKE USING SAKURA-ENDO MORE THAN HATOU-RINDOU AND I USE KAZAN SOMETIMES.

I really have nothing else to say than "you've been destroyed" /end. You can't debate someone's opinion or preference on something, especially when that opinion isn't asserting any type of claim or fact, and the opinion is just an expression of someone's interest. This is an argument you WILL always lose. You can't forcefully tell someone they like chocolate cake over lemon cake, when that person clearly stated he likes lemon cake more.

Whateves. Fuck these clowns.
Some of you people need to go outside for 2 seconds and realize that its not that serious, Jesus fucking Christ you fag keyboard warriors. They are strong in this forum.

I have no further use for this thread And I literally have nothing else that I can possibly say about bravers and shit. I'm done now. Time to move on!

You're raging harder than anyone in this thread, and you're saying some of us are taking it too serious...? Sure...

Also

and I feel I can squeeze out more damage a lot quicker with how aggressive I play katana. plus there is NO margin of error with endo unlike hatau, you can screw up that skill and hit low numbers if ur not super aware

Saying you put out more damage alot quicker using sakura end that hatou under any condition (since you didnt specify any), is the same as saying 'I can't use hatou correctly'.

Normally I'd tell you to say what you mean, but when you follow that with your 'I know what PAs are good, and what aren't' line (among other things you've posted), you give everyone the idea you don't know what you're talking about, while acting like you think you do. This is why you're tripping on yourself.

jayssle26
Apr 13, 2015, 06:01 PM
There's one more thing you can get out of this thread that really should be kept closely in mind.

From the OP. All of the arguing that resulted was a result of this contradicting what you would later say, especially in that last post. Please say what you mean when you ask for help next time. You aren't actually a min-maxer, telling others that you are one will just get you inapplicable advice that result in conflicts.

Eh... I did. Learn to read. I didn't ask for "higuize I like 2 min/max tell me how2 use katana braver". I said this.

I just don't know what to role with, I tried everything (except fighter because it looks the same as hunter). What classes do I play? I' just want a close range dps class (doesn't have to be melee or tanky). I don't like too many gimmicks like Gunner or too much confusion like Bouncer. I like the medium-fast pace simple playstyle like katana, and I would like to have the versatility of a hunter, with access to at LEAST 2 weapons. Any suggestions?? Anything is open for suggestion except br/hu because I tried that already. Maybe something like Ra/Hu? idk...

THIS is the shit you are supposed to be responding to, not looking for arbitrary holes in my post to nit pick at just to piss me off, AFTER I explained why I used the words I did 200 times. Me being a min/maxer wasn't the fucking focus of the post (but hey, it is now for some goddamn reason)

jayssle26
Apr 13, 2015, 06:03 PM
You're raging harder than anyone in this thread, and you're saying some of us are taking it too serious...? Sure...

Also

Saying you put out more damage alot quicker using sakura end that hatou under any condition (since you didnt specify any), is the same as saying 'I can't use hatou correctly'.

Normally I'd tell you to say what you mean, but when you follow that with your 'I know what PAs are good, and what aren't' line (among other things you've posted), you give everyone the idea you don't know what you're talking about, while acting like you think you do. This is why you're tripping on yourself.

ok faggot.
Thats not the point of this thread still. SO shut the fuck up about it. I was just trying to give SOME SORT of reason why I use endo since you clowns wouldn't get off my dick about it.

bottom line is. I like endo. /end

jayssle26
Apr 13, 2015, 06:09 PM
If there's anyone being more serious than they need to be at this point, I would say that's you. "You've been destroyed" is the kinda crap I remember little kids saying on Xbox
Live, so that doesn't help either. "This is an argument you WILL always lose". I can't be bothered to read a lot of the earlier posts, why this is at post 81 already is sad, but, there
are better ways to get your opinion across. You don't sit there and try to justify an opinion, ever, it just doesn't work. "I prefer to use Sakura over Hatou", and if anyone replies to
that statement, ignore. Simple.

Oh and read the rest of the posts and you will realize how retarded and pointless this argument is. In fact, this isn't even an argument.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 13, 2015, 06:11 PM
ok faggot.
Thats not the point of this thread still. SO shut the fuck up about it. I was just trying to give SOME SORT of reason why I use endo since you clowns wouldn't get off my dick about it.

bottom line is. I like endo. /end

Not like I was fishing for this, but seeing you rage on the internet is pretty funny. Good show.

jayssle26
Apr 13, 2015, 06:13 PM
Not like I was fishing for this, but seeing you rage on the internet is pretty funny. Good show.

Glad you have nothing else to add to your ludicrous imaginary arguments except blind insults. Now please shut up :)

jayssle26
Apr 13, 2015, 06:14 PM
Anyone else got something for meh so I can just fucking reference something I said earlier to prove you wrong?

Lumpen Thingy
Apr 13, 2015, 06:20 PM
Glad you have nothing else to add to your ludicrous imaginary arguments except blind insults. Now please shut up :)

Not really blind when its pretty clear you've been raging like a little bitch this entire time when people are trying to tell you why you're wrong on one little thing. If you want people's advice maybe don't come to a thread and tell people to fuck off when people on here have been playing some of these classes for years.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 13, 2015, 06:27 PM
Glad you have nothing else to add

You finally said what you meant, did you not? So no. Have a cookie.

Anyone else got something for meh so I can just fucking reference something I said earlier to prove you wrong?

Are you... chest pumping...? lol

jayssle26
Apr 13, 2015, 06:31 PM
Trueeee I have been raging a bit. But am I wrong? No. Im not. All my arguments are still valid. Results don't lie.

Everyone who gave legitimate criticism I responded happily to them or let them be. I have no respect for trolls or keyboard warriors so I will indeed tell them to fuck off and make them feel bad.

Im wrong? Im wrong for having a preference for something? aight den. My preference for icecream instead of cookies is so wrong.

Also ask yourself what is the point of this thread? WWhat question is OP asking that hints a response? Exactly.

jayssle26
Apr 13, 2015, 06:33 PM
You finally said what you meant, did you not? So no. Have a cookie.

Are you... chest pumping...? lol

said what I meant? well.... yah :p I've been repeating the exact same shit for the last 2 days and you still don't get it. have a cookie :3

EspeonageTieler
Apr 13, 2015, 07:32 PM
no need for the homophobic comments man.......

Sayara
Apr 13, 2015, 07:54 PM
Alright you chuckleheads
If the "far intellegent" posters come to realize the OP does not want your advice anymore do not continue to shove the cake down their throat. It is rude.
If the OP is noticing that the "far intellegent" users are shoving cake down your throat, grab a glass of water. By no means using such colorful language is the right answer. Even if its because you have colorful frosting lodged through your teeth.

If the "far intellegent" posters realize that this "casual user" is not the top elite and not worth your time. Then don't make them worth your time and ignore the thread.
Woah! The logic is insane!

Consider this thread locked and closed.