PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Maintaing the rare mags

TheOutcast
Apr 22, 2003, 05:53 PM
Good Day All,

As you can see by my post count, I am new to these boards.

Love the site....didn't even know it existed during my DC PSO days. Now, playing the Xbox version, I am glad this site is around.

I have a quick question:

Once a mag takes rare from, is there anything special that needs to be done to maintain it? Or, does it change if I screw up feeding it.

Any help would be appreciated as I am getting on to the point where it will transform into a rare mag.

Thanx in advance.

Cheers.

Sim2002
Apr 22, 2003, 05:56 PM
Well as far as I know once a Mag is rare IE: it's name is in gold it does not change again. No matter what you feed it. And if you want to see how to feed it right look here :

http://www.pso-world.com/magguidev3.php

Sunblast
Apr 22, 2003, 06:45 PM
Are you sure about that? That'd be sweet if it never changes!!!

Sim2002
Apr 22, 2003, 06:49 PM
Positive once the mag's name is in gold letters it does not change again.. there are a few excpetions that being the Sega System Mags which are all rare mag cells and you can also change Devil Wings into Devils Tail by using a second Heart of Devil on it. But feeding does not change a rare mag at all.

gideonx
Apr 22, 2003, 07:06 PM
I know for a Fact 4th evolution mags (mags like Sato, Rati, Diwari, Nidra ect.) NEVER change once they evolve.
I am pretty sure this goes for Mag-Cell Mags as well.

Axon13
Apr 22, 2003, 07:09 PM
no matter what you feed or do to it, it will never change forms again, i've raised 7 rare mags so far and they've stayed the same

Sunblast
Apr 23, 2003, 05:20 AM
In that case, I will go for Pushan as my very first rare. Ooooh, this is gonna be omega cool!