PDA

View Full Version : Xbox KB before GC KB...

Barubary6
Apr 22, 2003, 06:36 PM
I got my Xbox keyboard adaptor today, but I still haven't gotten the GC keyboard I ordered from Datel weeks ago! How long is it supposed to take?

-- Barubary

MonoxideChild
Apr 22, 2003, 06:39 PM
You should have received your board by now. If you haven't, than I'm sure you will get it by the end of this week.

rbf2000
Apr 22, 2003, 06:55 PM
On 2003-04-22 16:36, Barubary6 wrote:
I got my Xbox keyboard adaptor today, but I still haven't gotten the GC keyboard I ordered from Datel weeks ago! How long is it supposed to take?

-- Barubary

Ha, I was *charged* for mine on 3/13 and I still haven't gotten it yet. I shouldn't have changed it to the cheaper 7 day shipping...

And I'm on the east coast, so it will probably be even a couple more days for you to get yours cross country.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rbf2000 on 2003-04-22 22:44 ]</font>

MonoxideChild
Apr 22, 2003, 06:57 PM
It's being sent from Florida genious.

Relam
Apr 22, 2003, 06:59 PM
Well, I called up their customer support and checked the UPS shipping number they sent me. They should be arriving tonight.

Mine just arrived in Richmond VA (I live in Stafford VA)around 7:30 pm, so it should be at my house by tommorrow afternoon... I hope...

Captain_Dude
Apr 22, 2003, 08:50 PM
*humph* I still haven't got my Xbox keyboard adaptor... It would help because I get the feeling people wont like hearing me throatsing every now and again, which is bound to happen...

*sigh* Not everyone love the sound of Kargyraa... Heh heh heh...

But curse that bloody UPS, where is my KB adaptor?

Olorin
Apr 22, 2003, 09:18 PM
Why would you get a keyboard for XBox when you have the voice-chat?

faceless
Apr 22, 2003, 09:38 PM
On 2003-04-22 19:18, Olorin wrote:

Why would you use voice chat with PSO when you can use a keyboard?

Omikron
Apr 22, 2003, 09:43 PM
Why would you use voice chat with PSO when you can use a keyboard?

For simple mail mostly, but i'll also use it for typing out stuff like numbers, or of course the ship names. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Captain_Dude
Apr 22, 2003, 10:03 PM
On 2003-04-22 19:18, Olorin wrote:

You ever hear an aphasic person try and talk on a bad day? "Uhm... I... uh... uh... want... no... I mean... I, uhm, y'know... that thing! Uh.... C'mon, help me out here! I... uh... Well anyway, uh... CAST RESTA, THAT'S IT!... Oh wait... It's a little late now..."

I have problemes with my aphasia, and some days I just have really bad trouble forming words... It's not such a problem when typing, writing, etc, but speaking, well it can be impossible.

That's the main reason I want a KB, so incase I have trouble forming a sentance, I'll be able to type it. And won't be forced to listen to random people saying stuff like "Hey are you retarded?" or "What the fuck is wrong with you?"... I don't like being made fun of because of a mental condition, and XBL is a prime place for that kind of junk! Not saying that fellow PSOX players are malicious, cruel, and hateful, but there's always that one person out there... *sigh* Why do I have to have a faulty brain?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 22, 2003, 10:12 PM
On 2003-04-22 20:03, Captain_Dude wrote:

You ever hear an aphasic person try and talk on a bad day? "Uhm... I... uh... uh... want... no... I mean... I, uhm, y'know... that thing! Uh.... C'mon, help me out here! I... uh... Well anyway, uh... CAST RESTA, THAT'S IT!... Oh wait... It's a little late now..."

I have problemes with my aphasia, and some days I just have really bad trouble forming words... It's not such a problem when typing, writing, etc, but speaking, well it can be impossible.

That's the main reason I want a KB, so incase I have trouble forming a sentance, I'll be able to type it. And won't be forced to listen to random people saying stuff like "Hey are you retarded?" or "What the fuck is wrong with you?"... I don't like being made fun of because of a mental condition, and XBL is a prime place for that kind of junk! Not saying that fellow PSOX players are malicious, cruel, and hateful, but there's always that one person out there... *sigh* Why do I have to have a faulty brain?

Hey don't sweat it. Some people are just not very kind and don't take the time with people on XBOX Live that they've never met. They just assume everyone is fully functioning within a few minutes of playing. Upon later inspection they can hear you tell them about your condition and why it forces you into stuttered-like conversations.

Treat everyone nice on XBOX Live people, for reasons like this and others.