PDA

View Full Version : Section IDs and the character you are?

The_Hero_Of_Time
Apr 22, 2003, 09:09 PM
Alright, I am a FOmar and have a Purplenum Section ID, I was hoping to find some mechguns for FO and my HUmar, but for some reason all I find are Clubs of Laconium, and Rappy Wings...And Also my HUmar Is Redria, redria find about the same of everything right?? Well I find more Diskas than anything, where as my friend is also redria and is a RAcast... But he finds more crush bullets..So my question is, is there some internal thing that tells if you are a FOrce or what not, and thus giving you the best weapons for that class??

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 22, 2003, 09:32 PM
It's all based on the section ID. I have a Greennill HUnewearl and I find a lot of rifle types, which is exactly what that ID is known for. Redria is equal at finding everything, but a good ID for finding overall rares, especially God/units.

Muku6
Apr 22, 2003, 09:35 PM
To my knowledge from the section IDs I've had so far there's always going to be some things you find more in that ID than other things.

As it stands now my main character is a FOmarl and REDRIA.

gideonx
Apr 22, 2003, 09:53 PM
Both my Redria and Whitill Find more Slicers than any other weapons.

But that's because that is their IDs nature http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Purplenum is supposed to find more Mechs, so go to the Item Findings section, and see where you can pick them up and from what enemy.

You are probably just hunting in the wrong area.

Goza
Apr 23, 2003, 07:24 AM
On 2003-04-22 19:32, mightyJoeDunn wrote:
Redria is equal at finding everything, but a good ID for finding overall rares, especially God/units.

I believe yellowboze is even at everything and redria specializes in armor with a second rate specialty in slicers.

VolOpt2003
Apr 23, 2003, 07:33 AM
im purpllenum and i have 3 M&A60 vises , 4 H&S25 justices and 5 L&K 14 combats . there easy to find.

Ropponmatsu
Apr 23, 2003, 07:44 AM
Yellowboze are pretty everything but they do find grinders more than anything else. Skyly's find mat's and a lot of Force and Hunter weaps.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Apr 23, 2003, 02:29 PM
On 2003-04-23 05:33, VolOpt2003 wrote:
im purpllenum and i have 3 M&A60 vises , 4 H&S25 justices and 5 L&K 14 combats . there easy to find.

Yes, but my question to you is... are you a Ranger, Hunter, or Force?

travis-8
Apr 23, 2003, 08:07 PM
hey man i too have a purplenum FoMar and a redria RaMar.my purplenum fomar is level 37 and is on hard mode and i have found 2 justice machine guns and 2 vices and a twin psychogun from a love rappy.my redria is level 114 and hes lookin for a gi gues abdomen(i must have!)

Devildog
Apr 23, 2003, 10:04 PM
I was always a force on DC but I tried the new HUcaseal, and I HATE IT. I'm going to work on a FO as soon as this Easter Rapp thing is over, or when I find one.

GuerillaPimp
Apr 24, 2003, 06:49 AM
Redria: Armors
Skyly: Swords
Purplenum: Mechguns
Greenil: Rifles
Viridia: Shotguns
Pinkal: High level techs and Wands
Whitill: Slicers
Yellowboze: Meseta, and all others in even amounts
Bluefull: Partisan type weapans
Oran: Daggers

Edit: Im a HUmar, Redria by the way

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GuerillaPimp on 2003-04-24 04:50 ]</font>