PDA

View Full Version : CHARACTERS

Agito
Apr 22, 2003, 09:35 PM
sry about capped title (im very obnoxious)

Anyway i was wondering; I'm planning on making a new character but this time i wanna have more fun that with my damned 169 HUcast http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I just wanted to ask can some of you show me all the plus sides to character. cuz i keep hearing things about "ohh HUnewearl has jellen lv21 ETC. and im planning on making a good character.

PREFERENCES:

NO ANDROIDS: yes im sry im leaving my usual fav type. I wanna have fun with some spells this time.

ONLY OFFLINE: Due to that fact that this is DC ( and that i cant go online regardless) I want on thats good in offline mode.

ok thats all thats to thsoe who reply

Muku6
Apr 22, 2003, 09:37 PM
If you're looking for a challenge go with a FO. My main character has and always will be a FO. I haven't played any other FO's than the FOmarl, so can't really get into detail abuot the others. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Axon13
Apr 23, 2003, 03:07 AM
if it's offline single player, i prefer a HUnewearl because of the wide variety of techs and some of the high MST weapons (holy ray for example). i'd also consider a force such as a FOmar if you're looking for a challenge.

rena-ko
Apr 23, 2003, 05:42 AM
dreamcast?
forces will be tough to play in ult mode. also they were not as strong back then compared to the boosts on techs they have now with v3.

you're using v1 or v2?

v1 you can actually pick every class, its v2's ultimate mode that does the difference ^_^

all in all for a hunter, HUmar and HUnewearl were both equally good (with v3, this is different now)

so... a FOmarl for melee and heavy tech usage, a FOnewmn/newearl for mostly tech usage and some melee,
RAmar for ... well... slight tech usage and distance battle.

v2 is slightly different.
forces have lvl30 techs instead of lvl15, but the difference is marginal. ult mode is difficult for forces but of course do'able.
you might enjoy a HUmar or HUnewearl the most, depends on if you played HUcast or RAcast/caseal up to now.

good luck on your choice