PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Sinow

Soukosa
Apr 22, 2003, 09:53 PM
In a trip through the Ultimate Mines earlier, I came to the small room in the middle of two hallways. While fighting one of the Sinows in there, I stepped out for a breather when all the sudden it came through the door. In complete shock (and some terror), I ran down the hallway the other way until reaching the next room where it stopped at the door. Below is a screenshot of it before it disappeared.
http://www.geocities.com/kalonera/csinow.txt

Omikron
Apr 22, 2003, 10:29 PM
Yeah, that happens sometimes in mines, i think it's a bug with their leaping attack and i'm sure it scares everyone the first time. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 22, 2003, 10:35 PM
One of them did that once to me, he jumped and went into the hallway, I was like WHAT THE F***????

ShadowChao
Apr 22, 2003, 10:49 PM
Oh man, they did that to me once back in DCv2... my character screamed and ran all the way out of the mines.
I can daydream, anyway. In actuality, I ended up being pummeled to death.

sogoX
Apr 22, 2003, 11:36 PM
that problem has been in the game since ver 1. but it was alot more common tho. in ver2 it was fixed a bit. and in episode 1 and 2 it was vastly inproved. but it still happens every now and then.

silvermax
Apr 23, 2003, 12:24 AM
havent had a sinow do that to me yet, but while fighting a barranz, it chaced me to the door lauched it full barage of missles a the door, i thought i was safe, so i didnt heal right away, half the missles WENT OVER THE DOOR, AROUND THE DOOR, and killed me, i was ticked for a few mins, then i just laughed

silly little glich, i went back and had a nice game of dodge the missles till i killed it

rena-ko
Apr 23, 2003, 09:45 AM
the same with sorcerers whose grants tends to connect even though youre not in the same room with it.
this - and the garanz- and the sinow-thingy happened to me too often till now, so i tend to run around 2 times the height of my chara back into the save room ^_^;;