PDA

View Full Version : Reincarnation Goes On Forever want your fan fic character to

IceBlink
Apr 23, 2003, 08:57 AM
On 2003-04-22 19:58, CakeMan wrote:
"This just in, another 12 people have died trying to apprehend the great hunter Xaero, which brings the total deaths by Xaero to 86.

Just dropping a review note.

News places use propaganda as part of the way they give out information.

A murderer would not be called "great hunter" if the news place is on the side of the government.

: O

CakeMan
Apr 23, 2003, 03:26 PM
Chapter II::Dreams::II retpahC

"Pulse come on lets go, you cant lay there forever. Get up we got a new job."A voice told Pulse.
"Serge is that you?"
"Yeah. Come on Pulse we got a new job."
"How much does this job pay?"
"1200 messeta."
"Thats not very much."
"Hey it's something, and all we have to do is kill a strange creature."
"Serge i've got something i've been meaning to tell you."
"Yeah what is it."
"I'm going to quit being a hunter."
"Hahaha, come on Pulse. People don't just give up being a hunter. You're a hunter when you're born, it's in your blood, giving up being a hunter is like giving up your blood and you can't live without that."
"I know I'm you're partner and all but I've found a girl and I really like her, she likes me also and if something happened to me she would cry, Serge I don't want her to cry."
"All this for a girl, how pathetic. So you're just going to leave me partnerless."
"You'll find another partner Serge."
"I can't be a solo hunter, I'm not strong enough to be a solo hunter. Who do I look like Xaero? and i've heard even Xaero had some help defeating the Dark Falz. Hunters rely on other hunters, they build bonds of trust. So now you're going to throw away that bond?"
"I didn't think of it that way."
"Hey Pulse think it over alright."
"Yeah."
"Come on we need to go to the forest."
"Alright."

Serge and Pulse walked toward their car when a girl walked up to Pulse.

"Pulse where are you going?"
"I'm going with Serge to the forest."
"Oh another quest."
"Jube we're really broke right now. We need the messeta."
"I can take care of you Pulse."
"I can't take messeta from you, and Serge needs me to help him."
"What if something happens to you."
"In the forest? Come on Jube i'm stronger than that."
"O.K. but Pulse be careful."
"I will. When I come back we'll go out ok."
"Yeah i'd like that. Oh and umm Pulse I .. um."
"What is it."
"I want to go to a movie when you're back."
"Of course."

Pulse hops in the car and they take off.
"Pulse she loves you, I can tell, and you really are going to stop hunting for her."
"Serge no."

They drive for another 20 beats towards the forest. They enter the forest and look for the creature. Pulse and Serge walk for countless beats slaying numerous boomas and rappies, they even slayed a few dragons.

"Hey serge what does this creature look like?"
"It's short with pointy ears and a white face."
"O.K."
"Hey I think we should split up and meet back here in 40 beats."
"O.K."

Pulse began looking on his own searching what seemed to be an empty forest, until he came upon a room filled with dozens of Hidebeast's all attacking something.

"Pulse you're awake. oh my god I thought you would never wake up." It was pearl sitting ont top of Pulses chest.
"Pearl, what happened?"
"Xaero casted a spell on you leaving you paralyzed. I didn't know what to do so I teleported us back to Genesis City."
"You saved my life pearl."
"Don't mention it. You saved me first."
"Where did Xaero go?"
"He headed west like you said he would."
"Oh great he's heading towards Nin City."
"Are we going to chase him?"
"Yeah"

Meanwhile 15 miles from Nin City.
"Xaero we are almost at Nin City, but there is a problem." The man in white told Xaero.
"What is it Cakey?"
"About 5 Miles before the city are hundreds of lights."
"They must be from the millitary. They're coming after me. Cakey I'm going to end up destroying the world."
"I'll fight for you Xaero. I'll fight them all."
"Cakey thank you, without you i would have already changed"
"Xaero just do me a favor and try not to think of anything bad."

...To be continued...

CakeMan
Apr 24, 2003, 06:09 AM
Chapter III:The Rule Is Here:III retpahc

Pulse and Pearl searched every inch of the mountain for Xaero, but found nothing. Although Pulse was paralyzed for only a hundred beats Xaero was long gone.

"It's pointless. Xaero must have been runing twice as fast as us, there's nothing we can do." Pearl told pulse.
"No! I have an idea. I'm going to throw you."
"Throw me?"
"I'll throw you into the air and tell me if you see Xaero."
"Haha no way."
"TO bad you have no choice."

Pulse swiftley grabed Pearl and threw her in the air.

"Waaaaaaa"Pearl screamed as she flew past the treeline.
"Do you see anything?"
"Nooo"
"Open your eyes"
"All i see are a bunch of lights"
"Lights? you mean Nin city?"
"No before Nin City."
"Lights before Nin city."

Pulse held his hand out to catch Pearl right before she hit the ground.

"Are you sure there was lights before Nin city?"
"Yes like a lot of them."
"What color were they?"
"Color? Umm gold"
"That must be the tri-force army of Nin city. We have to go. That reward belongs to us."

Pulse ran through the mountain until their bodies ached, but they never stoped for a second. They ran Ignoring every monster and every obstacle in their way. They ran until they came upon a blue haired boy at the edge of a cliff.

"Hey boy get away from here, don't you know Xaero is somewhere here." Pulse told the boy.
"Xaero?"
"Yeah you know the great hunter?"
"I'm not that great."
"What do you mean you're not that great."
"I'm a murderer. My hands are stained with blood, and the worst thing is, I can't even turn myself in."
"Wait you're saying you're Xaero, you're the great hunter?"
"Yes I am."
Pulse and Pearl fall to the floor and break out laughing.
"Xaero was a great hunter, who had the strength to take out the Dark Falz and Olga Flow, and i'm sopposed to believe you did it on your own?"Pulse asked Xaero.
"That's the thing people don't understand. I didn't defeat Dark Falz on my own, my mom and dad fought alongside me. I was just the only one to survive, and in a way I didn't kill Olga Flow on my own."
"Nice story brat, but if you really are him prove it."
"Prove it?"
"Yeah cast one of you're all powerful spells."
"Fine watch the light's of the Tri-Force Army."

The blue haired boy held his hand out and closed his eyes. "FOIE" chanted the boy, and out of his palm came a flame that scorched a third of the Tri-Force Army.

"You happy now mister?"
"You bastard, You little bastard, how can you kill all those people and smile at me?"
"You said to prove who I am."
"We'll how about I blow youre little head off to show you who I am."

Pulse draws out his Hell Repeaters and aims them at Xaero's head.

"I'll kill you, you little punk." Pulse told Xaero.
"No don't kill me, please."
"So you can kill people, but you're still afraid to die."
"It's not that."
"Then what."
"If I die it'll be in you."
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"Reincarnation goes on forever, the rule is here."
"You must be going crazy, it's okay i'll put you out of your misery."
"No i'm beging you don't."
"Pulse look at the lights, they stoped moving." Pearl told Pulse.
"No that can't be, that means the're dead."
"What did all the lights stop moving?" Xaero asked.
"Yep all of them." Pearl replied.
"Wait there's no purple glow. The Olga Flow isn't there... He's gone Cakey's gone."

Tears begin to roll down the cheeks of Xaero's face.
"Who'se gone?"Pearl ask's Xaero.
"Cakey, the man you two battled at the foot of the mountains, he was my freind. He was fighting down there for me."
"Don't believe him pearl he's smiling. Those aren't even real tears." Pulse tells Pearl.
"No PUlse you're wrong... Thats not a real smile, he's really hurting."
"Then I'll kill him, to stop his bull**** crying."
"Don't. He could have killed us at the foot of the mountains but he chose to spare us, he's even sparing our lives now by not killing us. Maybe we should listen to him."
"No just Kill me" Xaero lets out as he continues crying.
"You heard him pearl he wants to die, so i'll kill him and get my messeta." says Pulse.
"Stop it Pulse, lets hear what he has to say."
"No I rather kill him and get our...."

"Rabarta" Pearl chants, and freezes Pulse in a block of ice.

"F***ing bull****, you stupid ass Forces keep pissing me off." Pulse complains, while trying to break his way out of the block of ice.

"Xaero tell me why was that man, um Cakey fighting for you." Pearl asked Xaero nicely.
"Becuase he didn't want me to get mad and lose my temper."
"Why is that bad?"
"Becuase i'll kill everyone."
"What how."
"Becuase I am dark falz...."

to be continued.....

CakeMan
Apr 24, 2003, 10:01 PM
Wait....

yeah if you want me to host one of your characters in my fic just leave the character's namd and info on their personality.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CakeMan on 2003-04-24 21:25 ]</font>

blazeking240
Apr 25, 2003, 11:09 AM
ok...

Night_Shadow
Apr 25, 2003, 03:01 PM
Here it is.
Name: PaperWEIGHT
Info: Afroed playa of Pioneer 2. Likes to fight and is ......GOOD MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

CakeMan
Apr 25, 2003, 10:28 PM
ok paperweight you'll most likely be in chapter 5

CakeMan
Apr 25, 2003, 11:22 PM
III: Shadows in the Dark : III

"That can't be You killed Dark Falz."Pearl stood their shocked, not knowing what to say.

"Thats what everyone thinks... but it's not true. I didn't kill Falz, I killed Red Ring Rico." Xaero Replied.

"But it's still dead right?"

"No Dark Falz needs a body, Dark Falz will never die, that's why I'm running away, thats why all those people had to die."

"Boo Hoo. You are a great liar kid, claiming you killed those people becuase you were possesed, please if I weren't in this block of ice, i'd tear your head off that little body of yours." Pulse said with a very angry voice.

"I never said I was possesed when I killed those people, I killed them becuase they tried to kill me, I know how to suppress Falz. I know how to control my emotions, thats why I kill, that is why I have to be Dark Falz."

"You know what. Xaero I'm starting to believe you."
-----------------------------------------------------

Great they captured me... I guess I wasn't as strong as I thought. Xaero was right, without the sword I'm just average. I'm just decent. Why? I fight people, I kill people and I still don't get stronger, what am I doing wrong? Cakey thought to himself as he was being carried by a heavily guarded truck, heading in the direction of Nin City.

You stood there gazing at the night sky, looking out into the vastness of stars and planets. You were really beautiful you looked like a goddess, wearing an all black dress with your flowing black hair. I couldn't help but be drawn to you the night before I left I don't know why. I believe it was your smile that had me captivated, you were like a shadow in the darkness, but that smile seemed to make light up the night. I walked up to you and asked you what you were doing, and you told me "although this island Is beautiful I get lonely sometimes, but the stars just seem to calm me down." I told you I felt the same way, we were connected by the sky I'm looking at now. Lai I love you. Cakey thought to himself .

"LET ME GOOO"Cakey screamed right before breaking into tears

(I know this chapter is short but it was needed)