PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Rappy Bloopers

Dgo
Apr 22, 2003, 10:39 PM
Hi all pso fans,
What so far is the funnyest easter moment too YOU!,so far my funnyest moment is when 1 of my friend said to me he was piping online for 2 hours and no rare rappy yet. Untill i told him that i don't think it works online, so after about 2 seconds he replyed back to me saying "damn" and i tried not to laugh but it was too dang funny not to.That was my funnyest moment WHATS YOURS!(i didn't send a message to him laughing at him because that would not be very nice.)

Guntz348
Apr 23, 2003, 12:43 AM
I was hunting for Xmass rappys with my freind. We were at it for about 2 hours or so. Anyways we were close to giving up and he got disconnected, so I was like "hmmm what a perfect end". Next room, st rappy, gave me an xmass present. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif He rejoined the game and was pretty pissed. I helped him find his own though so it was all good.

The time I ran around screaming about how I hate my life and wanna die, then used the special on my soul banish to commit suicide was pretty funny too.

rbf2000
Apr 23, 2003, 01:04 AM
Like that time when I made 111 runs for an easter rappy, and it didn't even drop an egg.