PDA

View Full Version : Contest: PSOW's Strike A Pose Contest

eRUPT
Apr 22, 2003, 11:41 PM
Welcome to our next contest: PSOW's Strike A Pose!

With our last event ending with a smash, the staff at PSOW now present you our next contest! This contest will have you experimenting with your creativity! As you may be able to tell from the title, this contest is a fashion contest, but it's not just an ordinary fashion contest. To make it fun, and interesting, we came up with 11 categories that you guys will compete in:

Pimpin' In Style
Mighty Mecha
Proud N' Petite
Foxy Mama
Ugly Duckling Stayed Ugly
Special Olympics Winner
Last Person In The World You Would Want To Be Alone With In An Alley
Don't Try This At Home
Team Effort (open to teams of up to 4 players, preferable with a visibly apparant theme)
Cutest Couple (open to couples of any sex combination but will be judged as a couple)

Once all the submissions are taken in after the first two weeks, PSOW members will have another two weeks to vote for who they think best fits the category!

Winners will each get a Yujin Gashapon Series 2 figurine. You can check them out here (http://www.pso-world.com/media.php?category=Official+Sonic+Team+Products&subcategory=JP+PSO+Gashapon+Yujin+Figures).

This contest will begin on Wednesday, April 23, 2003. You can start submitting snapshots on Wednesday. We will be accepting snapshots until May 18th, 2003. Voting for the contest will the commence for 2 weeks once the voting booth is prepared.

Please completely read the RULES below

Each member is allowed to enter in two categories.You can only have one entry per category.

RBF2000 will be available on Antares 8 Sundays til Thursdays 11pm - 12pm EST
PSOSaladwood will be available on Celestite 8 most weekdays 10pm til 11pm PST

When entering one of the games for snapshots, please remember to say which category you are entering and what your PSOW member name is. If you do not have this information, we will not accept the entry. You must be a member beforehand.

Please do not enter the game for any other purpose other than for taking snapshots for the contest. Once you are done, please leave immediately. If you make a nuinsance of yourself, we will not accept your entry.

You can also contact SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko, RBF2000 or PSOSaladwood to set up individual meeting times. We will try to accomondate special requests/locations during individual meetings, etc but only up to a point.

You can submit your own snapshots. We recommend using the PSOProxy tool if you are able to use it. Submit your snapshots to PSOSaladwood or LollipopLolita.However, we will not accept entries that have been digitally enhanced or altered in any way or form. When submitting snapshots, please do so via PM's with the category you want to enter.

No retakes allowed once your entries are submitted or accepted, NO EXCEPTIONS!

You may "campaign" your entry in your sigs or in the Fresh Kills forum once voting starts. Please remember to observe forum rules. And members nominated for the same category... feel free to hijack other contestant's threads! (Please no shameless self promoting through pms though!) You may not however have any ambigious links of any form that will result in someone voting for you once the link is clicked. You will be disqualified if found doing so. All links have to be explicitly marked.

As always, any attempt to cheat in this contest will have you disqualified from the current contest or any other contest in the future.

You may employ your own cheerleaders and give us bananas.

Knock yourselves out and enjoy!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOSaladWood on 2003-05-15 11:53 ]</font>

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Apr 23, 2003, 12:23 AM
How to get SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko to take your picture:
1. Preplan the area for the photo (Lobby, battle, challenge, normal, ultimate, ect...)
2. Contact SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko through profile information. Be sure to give your PSO-world account name.
3. Stick to business and demand a picture within 5 minutes. Do not ask "What's up?" or say "Hi".
3b. If you get no reply, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko is sleeping, at class, or otherwise MIA. SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko sets no away messages.
4. SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko has no keyboard. Give information on what Ship/Block/Lobby to go to, and an idea about the picture to be taken. You need to tell how you want things to be!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko on 2003-04-23 00:56 ]</font>

rbf2000
Apr 23, 2003, 01:50 AM
Make sure we know what your psow s/n is when we take the pictures, and also what category you are going for.

Neo Rei
Apr 23, 2003, 02:36 AM
Question: I don't have Episode I & II. Can I submit screenshots from the good old version 1?

Layrinn
Apr 23, 2003, 03:44 AM
Question: Are we required to submit "official" screenshots produced by the in-game function? Or can we enter with shots taken by video capture cadrs and such?

Sunblast
Apr 23, 2003, 05:17 AM
On 2003-04-23 01:44, Layrinn wrote:
Question: Are we required to submit "official" screenshots produced by the in-game function? Or can we enter with shots taken by video capture cadrs and such?

I am curious as well. I cannot play online, so I have few means of getting pictures to you. What should I do?

polishedweasel
Apr 23, 2003, 06:53 AM
I think that the mods are going to be the people taking the pictures. So you cannot submit pictures from your card. Correct me if I'm wrong.

CorneliusPower
Apr 23, 2003, 07:02 AM
Only the mod and admins of PSOW can take the picture?

Atax
Apr 23, 2003, 07:03 AM
On 2003-04-22 21:41, eRUPT wrote:
You can submit your own snapshots. We recommend using the PSOProxy tool if you are able to use it. Submit your snapshots to PSOSaladwood or LollipopLolita.However, we will not accept entries that have been digitally enhanced or altered in any way or form. When submitting snapshots, please do so via PM's with the category you want to enter.

Neo Rei
Apr 23, 2003, 07:06 AM
On 2003-04-23 04:53, polishedweasel wrote:
I think that the mods are going to be the people taking the pictures. So you cannot submit pictures from your card. Correct me if I'm wrong.

They're offering to take pictures for people who don't have means to. That's what I got.

Ropponmatsu
Apr 23, 2003, 07:35 AM
The contest is going to be kinda one-sided since most of us still don't have the keyboard for GCN...

ginko990
Apr 23, 2003, 07:43 AM
It says in the first post you can take and submit your own pictures.

Tra
Apr 23, 2003, 08:51 AM
are the people doing snapshot services doing actual snapshots or complete screenshots? I'm wondering = If they are doing snapshots, I'll just submit my own http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Droxitr
Apr 23, 2003, 08:51 AM
How do you take pictures in offline mode?

Stricker
Apr 23, 2003, 09:19 AM
On 2003-04-23 06:51, Droxitr wrote:
How do you take pictures in offline mode?

You need to plug a controller in the slot 4. And make a photo file in the memory card. Look in the instruction booklet for more details about pictures.

Kthak
Apr 23, 2003, 09:24 AM
Do we have to take the snapshot in a sanctioned game, or can we submit one we take while playing with our friends?

Mello
Apr 23, 2003, 09:46 AM
Ive already got an entry =] by the way i can take pics too! well i have a question (hope it isnt already asked) um does it matter what size the Images are?

The_Pew
Apr 23, 2003, 10:05 AM
The Pew feels left out he does not know how to take snapshot on the XBOX..can sum1 PM me and tell me.

Omni-SqwirL
Apr 23, 2003, 10:09 AM
What about Xbox?

...wait...nevermind...I saw Celestite 8 up there, http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

LollipopLolita
Apr 23, 2003, 11:04 AM
Q&A Time

On 2003-04-23 00:36, Neo Rei wrote:
Question: I don't have Episode I & II. Can I submit screenshots from the good old version 1?

go ahead.

On 2003-04-23 01:44, Layrinn wrote:

you can submit your own snapshots using a vid cap card, we prefer not to have people take digital camera shots because it's blurry. we will take pics for those of you who cannot, but you are free to submit your own pics.

On 2003-04-23 05:35, Ropponmatsu wrote:
The contest is going to be kinda one-sided since most of us still don't have the keyboard for GCN...

you can add that to your campaign or have a pic taken while in a game, in forest? doing an action with a weapon?

On 2003-04-23 06:51, Tra wrote:
are the people doing snapshot services doing actual snapshots or complete screenshots? I'm wondering = If they are doing snapshots, I'll just submit my own http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

they'll be using a video capture card so it's a whole screenshot.

On 2003-04-23 07:24, Kthak wrote:
Do we have to take the snapshot in a sanctioned game, or can we submit one we take while playing with our friends?

that is allowed. just make sure, if you're just one person entering in a one person category, have just one person in the snapshot.

On 2003-04-23 07:46, Mello wrote:
Ive already got an entry =] by the way i can take pics too! well i have a question (hope it isnt already asked) um does it matter what size the Images are?

no but we prefer for them not to be too big. we might make all the shots the relative same size later.

Hope you guys have fun with this!

Ryo_Hayasa
Apr 23, 2003, 02:09 PM
excuse me but, how did people before get their sigs to compain? custom sigs, anyone help me here, also. you can only try out for 2 catagorties?
lastly, you will needless to say anousnce the polls correct? *excuse my spelling*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryo_Hayasa on 2003-04-23 12:12 ]</font>

FreakinRican
Apr 23, 2003, 02:34 PM
Most Pimpin will be mine! Anyone that has my guild card already knows this!

M_BlackHawk
Apr 23, 2003, 03:07 PM
I personally submitted my FOmarl, Rhiana, with Daxion (Davion's character) for Cutest Couple. Here's the shot

http://m-blackhawk.tripod.com/rhiana-daxion.jpg

later

M_BlackHawk

EDIT NOTE: Cut and paste that url into a new window. Tripod apparently won't let me link to an image on my space. It'll show that "Tripod logo" thing and not the actual image.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: M_BlackHawk on 2003-04-23 13:09 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: M_BlackHawk on 2003-04-23 13:11 ]</font>

Guardian_Force
Apr 23, 2003, 03:08 PM
I jus wanted to say whats up with this being the last contest?-_-

LordCronai
Apr 23, 2003, 03:19 PM
Yes. Yes. YES.
Now this is what I call a contest.

secret_of_space
Apr 23, 2003, 03:36 PM
Question: If I were to enter for cutest couple, would both people in the picture have to be part of PSOW? Or would it only be me who needed an account, to submit it under?

burnningthings3
Apr 23, 2003, 04:02 PM
Okay, *shrug*, I can't go online but could I email them to some one and who?

Hay this is my first post ever YAYAYAYAYAYAY[/b]

Para
Apr 23, 2003, 05:03 PM
HOHOHOHO!!!! PC SCREENSHOT POWER!!! *takes over 1000 screenies!*

LollipopLolita
Apr 23, 2003, 08:29 PM
On 2003-04-23 13:08, Guardian_Force wrote:

I jus wanted to say whats up with this being the last contest?-_-

who said it was?

On 2003-04-23 13:36, secret_of_space wrote:
Question: If I were to enter for cutest couple, would both people in the picture have to be part of PSOW? Or would it only be me who needed an account, to submit it under?

both

On 2003-04-23 14:02, burnningthings3 wrote:
Okay, *shrug*, I can't go online but could I email them to some one and who?

pm them to me or saladwood

On 2003-04-23 15:03, Nites wrote:
HOHOHOHO!!!! PC SCREENSHOT POWER!!! *takes over 1000 screenies!*

ok but reemember we will only accept the screenshot you submitted the first time.

Saladwood
Apr 23, 2003, 08:46 PM
TONIGHT (look at the date i'm posting this) I SHALL TAKE XBOX SCREENSHOTS! AND LOOK AT THE TIMES ABOVE!

LordCronai
Apr 23, 2003, 08:46 PM
I have a fairly good snap, but I don't have anywhere to host it, and I don't see a file attachment feature on the PMs. Any tips?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Apr 23, 2003, 09:54 PM
Another FAQ:
Is flame garment (Seems to be blatently h4x0r3d and unobtainable without cheating) allowed?

LollipopLolita
Apr 23, 2003, 10:28 PM
On 2003-04-23 18:46, LordCronai wrote:
I have a fairly good snap, but I don't have anywhere to host it, and I don't see a file attachment feature on the PMs. Any tips?

pm saladwood or aim her

Blue-Hawk
Apr 24, 2003, 12:44 AM
Last Person In The World You Would Want To Be Alone With In An Alley
me...
or maybe the ugly duckling. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

VulpesMundi
Apr 24, 2003, 12:54 AM
I'm willing to help people get screenshots as well. I can do so on Dreamcast versions 1&2 and on Gamecube E1&2. You'll have to either catch me online while I'm not busy (GC E1&2 only, as I don't regularly play on the DC anymore) or PM me to set up a meeting (DC or GC versions). Please be patient and follow the guidelines outlined by eRUPT in the topic post. My sleeping habits vary wildly, but I'm usually available sometime between 10pm and 10am Pacific (between 250 beats and 750 beats during daylight savings time). Images will be directly submitted to PSOW admins. Have fun, everyone. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Edit: Oh, and I don't have a keyboard on the GC version (yet). It's best to describe what you want in the PM so it doesn't take forever to talk about in-game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-04-24 05:11 ]</font>

BWS-1
Apr 24, 2003, 01:21 AM
I wonder in what category the BWS_moo picture would fit in >_>;; ... O and JazzyFox took some cool pics of B back in ver1, unfortunatly, I can't find them anymore. I guess he cleared his database x_X.

Since I don'T have the original images of Jazzyfox, can I use my old sig instead? The idea of taking BWS-1's picture was to make a sig, and that's what I did only, it's somewhat blurry ... but still, it would fit well in the "Mighty Mecha" or "Last person you would want to be alone in an Alley" category".

... aawww but the BWS_moo picture would fit soo well in the huh, "Ugly Duckling Stayed Ugly" O-o;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BWS-1 on 2003-04-23 23:35 ]</font>

Saladwood
Apr 24, 2003, 02:04 AM
BWS-1, it shouldn't be a big problem, unless the image of your character is too fuzzy, or it somehow got enhanced along with your sig; it has to be a PURE Screenshot, in other words.

gideonx
Apr 24, 2003, 10:21 AM
<--- Has no BBA /cry- oh the shame.
I will however take time and vote for the bestest ones. GL everyone.

burnningthings3
Apr 24, 2003, 04:17 PM
First of my posts!!!!

Okay I want to enter but can i just take my screen shots of my computer(cpu) and just email them?
and who would i email them to?

Guardian_Force
Apr 24, 2003, 04:31 PM
[quote]With our last event ending with a smash, the staff at PSOW now present you our next contest! This contest will have you experimenting with your creativity! As you may be able to tell from the title, this contest is a fashion contest, but it's not just an ordinary fashion contest. To make it fun, and interesting, we came up with 11 categories that you guys will compete in:

__________________________________________________ ___I think the part where it said "with our LAST even ending with a smash" was the part that made me think it was the last event...but apparently you are having more events which is good news ^ ^.

Mello
Apr 24, 2003, 05:10 PM
no body has requested for me taking pics http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mello on 2003-04-25 07:31 ]</font>

Ruby-chan
Apr 24, 2003, 06:14 PM
Question: Although I know you've noted we can't digitally enhance photos could an exception be made for things such as noise filters? Also will resizing the picture be allowed? Can we chop off the black borders on each side of the snapshot?

Tra
Apr 24, 2003, 06:35 PM
I just sent mine in through pm, I'm just wondering if I'd get a pm back, so I'd know I entered correctly -_- Just a little nervous heh

DaRkTeMpLaR113
Apr 24, 2003, 08:17 PM
How do you take pictures with Xbox PSO?

rbf2000
Apr 24, 2003, 09:10 PM
Sorry, but I won't be able to take picutures tonight. I'll try to make up for it by being available sometime this weekend.

LollipopLolita
Apr 25, 2003, 01:11 AM
On 2003-04-24 14:17, burnningthings3 wrote:
First of my posts!!!!

Okay I want to enter but can i just take my screen shots of my computer(cpu) and just email them?
and who would i email them to?

email them to saladwood, pm her to get her email or aim her.

On 2003-04-24 16:14, Ruby-chan wrote:
Question: Although I know you've noted we can't digitally enhance photos could an exception be made for things such as noise filters? Also will resizing the picture be allowed? Can we chop off the black borders on each side of the snapshot?

no noise filters please. if I see that the picture could use some color correction I will take care of that. And don't bother to chop off the black border, because we might be treating the pictures all the same way at the end when we get all the pics in.

no1
Apr 25, 2003, 02:22 AM
For team pics do they have have to be from 4 different people? Or can I create 4 different chars and send them to you? I know your not allowed to edit photos so I couldn't cut 4 of them and place them all into one pic.

LollipopLolita
Apr 25, 2003, 02:29 AM
4 different people all in the same snapshot

Kujin
Apr 25, 2003, 05:12 PM
On 2003-04-25 00:29, LollipopLolita wrote:
4 different people all in the same snapshot

correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't the team effort category also include teams of two and three? it says "teams of up to 4."

i just sent you my entry for that category that only has a team of three, and i am confused now.

can somebody clear this up?

LollipopLolita
Apr 25, 2003, 07:30 PM
any team up to 4 people

ALPHAM0F0
Apr 25, 2003, 08:00 PM
well i saw saladwood on PSoX last night but didn't know about htis. so later on tonight can you be on to take a pic?

Hunter_Daigoyin
Apr 25, 2003, 09:53 PM
I think this might've been asked, but I've got two questions.

First:
Do you have to use a video card or go online? Personally, I only have a digital camera, can't go online, no video card, whatever it is.

Second:
Is it possible to take a snapshot in, say, any level?

LollipopLolita
Apr 26, 2003, 02:19 AM
On 2003-04-25 19:53, Hunter_Daigoyin wrote:
I think this might've been asked, but I've got two questions.

First:
Do you have to use a video card or go online? Personally, I only have a digital camera, can't go online, no video card, whatever it is.

Second:
Is it possible to take a snapshot in, say, any level?

You can use the PSOproxy tool

Yes you can take it at any level

steve_murton
Apr 26, 2003, 03:06 PM
how much memory? does it take?

Hunter_Daigoyin
Apr 26, 2003, 08:23 PM
Um, don't you have to have a connection to the internet for the Gamecube for that?

Kujin
Apr 27, 2003, 04:47 AM
On 2003-04-26 18:23, Hunter_Daigoyin wrote:
Um, don't you have to have a connection to the internet for the Gamecube for that?

you need to have the broadband adapter, and a router. and since you say you can not go online, i am assuming pso proxy is not an option.

Squall8VIII
Apr 27, 2003, 10:07 AM
On 2003-04-23 00:36, Neo Rei wrote:

I took a snapshot from my old ver1, and it's seems that pso.donut.dhs.org is down! X_X it probably won't be back anytime soon... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ginko990
Apr 27, 2003, 11:34 AM
rawr im so ugly ^_^

I like this contest better then the last one, nice choice http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mello
Apr 27, 2003, 12:18 PM
Can you list all the entries recieved?

Elly_PsO
Apr 27, 2003, 03:57 PM
So if you use the 4-Controller to take a screenshot and you do noy have Broad Band or a router or PSO Proxxy...how can you submit it?

Steevo
Apr 27, 2003, 04:06 PM
Wouldn't it just be easier to have one of the PSOW people tak a snap shot of the person/people who want to enter?

MissJester
Apr 28, 2003, 10:36 AM
If i wanted to enter two catagories, do I have to use the same character? I want one character in the Foxy Mama catagory, and another character in the cutest couple, or team effort. So 2 different characters 1 catagory each.

LollipopLolita
Apr 28, 2003, 11:08 AM
On 2003-04-28 08:36, MissJester wrote:
If i wanted to enter two catagories, do I have to use the same character? I want one character in the Foxy Mama catagory, and another character in the cutest couple, or team effort. So 2 different characters 1 catagory each.

nope, 2 diff characters is fine

Kujin
Apr 28, 2003, 05:40 PM
On 2003-04-27 13:57, Elly_PsO wrote:
So if you use the 4-Controller to take a screenshot and you do noy have Broad Band or a router or PSO Proxxy...how can you submit it?

unless you have the japanese version of the game, in that situation it is not possible to upload your snapshot to your pc. the only possible alternative i could think of is to have one of the psow "picture takers" take a picture of your character for you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kujin on 2003-04-28 15:42 ]</font>

Squall8VIII
Apr 28, 2003, 09:43 PM
2 Questions!

1: Since the only way I get a snapshot is to ask a mod, is it ok if I can say a quote during the snapshot?
2: Will we have access to our snapshot?(Like will it be PMed to us or something?) This would really help for making a signature to get people to vote.

Edit: Fixed 2 typos! o.O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Squall8VIII on 2003-04-28 19:47 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Apr 28, 2003, 09:55 PM
On 2003-04-28 19:43, Squall8VIII wrote:
2 Questions!

1: Since the only way I get a snapshot is to ask a mod, is it ok if I can say a quote during the snapshot?
2: Will we have access to our snapshot?(Like will it be PMed to us or something?) This would really help for making a signature to get people to vote.

Edit: Fixed 2 typos! o.O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Squall8VIII on 2003-04-28 19:47 ]</font>

yes to question 1
you will see your snapshots during the voting round and you can have them then

rbf2000
Apr 28, 2003, 10:23 PM
I am on taking pictures right now, for another 40 minutes.

Getintothegame
Apr 29, 2003, 12:03 AM
I can also help, please AIM me by clicking the http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/aim.gif icon below my sig.

You need to tell me what time you'll be on, etc. This isn't going to be a small image-- it'll be the entire screen.

While in the game with me, please tell me when to take the pic with AIM. If you cannot use AIM when your on with PSO, then just say 'snap' (and wait for the chat bubble to go away) or your punch line.

I'll try to get on later. Divorce sucks.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Apr 29, 2003, 06:24 PM
I'm going on at 10:30 PM eastern tonight to take whatley's picture. Now's the time to e-mail me with your demands. You need to be freaking explicit.

Getintothegame
Apr 29, 2003, 11:08 PM
GC users-
Ok, I'll be on after the server mantinence (which is supposedly tonight) and be in a team called 'Strike a pose' on Ant. 8

Please either PM me or AIM me with your info before or after the shot. Incluse your character's name and what you want to be entered in. Then I will send your info and pic to an admin.

NOTE-- MY NAME ON PSO IS EITHER:
Getinthegame
Michael
Ariel
Mag

See you later.
-Getintothegame

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-04-29 21:43 ]</font>

Saladwood
Apr 29, 2003, 11:35 PM
Come on people, lets get those entries in!

Getintothegame
Apr 30, 2003, 09:03 PM
Well, I'm done with the shots, I didn't get any last night, and my HL expires on the second. Gotta trade like heck now.

JorJorMogBoi
May 1, 2003, 07:30 PM
Is it okay if we submit screenshots from the PC version? And is it okay to use hacked poses? Er, what that means is that, the people have weapons, but it's in a lobby, but one of the weapons doesn't show up, so it just looks like a pose. It's a screenshot my sister took a few months ago. it's very cool. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Shorty89
May 1, 2003, 07:40 PM
In the team effort one, when u say appearent theme, do u mean like a title or sumthing like that?

LollipopLolita
May 2, 2003, 02:02 AM
On 2003-05-01 17:30, JorJorMogBoi wrote:
Is it okay if we submit screenshots from the PC version? And is it okay to use hacked poses? Er, what that means is that, the people have weapons, but it's in a lobby, but one of the weapons doesn't show up, so it just looks like a pose. It's a screenshot my sister took a few months ago. it's very cool. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

pc screenshots okay, hacked poses, no.

On 2003-05-01 17:40, Shorty89 wrote:
In the team effort one, when u say appearent theme, do u mean like a title or sumthing like that?

you can submit a title or a theme if you want to.

Logical2u
May 2, 2003, 06:56 AM
Possible newb question here. How do I transfer photos from my memory card to my computer?

Saladwood
May 2, 2003, 07:30 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=63

Whatley
May 2, 2003, 02:17 PM
On 2003-05-02 00:02, LollipopLolita wrote:

On 2003-05-01 17:40, Shorty89 wrote:

you can submit a title or a theme if you want to.

I think for theme they sort of mean everyone wearing the same colors, outfits, type of characters, type of weapons used or other things.

Sort of like all those kodak people. They could take a pic together and name themselves the Kodak Family.

LollipopLolita
May 2, 2003, 02:53 PM
or, this is the ff9 team, this is the sailormoon team, this is the ronald mcdonalds team... stuff like that. get creative

eRUPT
May 2, 2003, 02:56 PM
Come on, let's see more entries, I know PSOW can do better than this!

Whatley
May 2, 2003, 04:18 PM
I guess that there are not a lot of entries?

eRUPT
May 2, 2003, 07:58 PM
some but we would like more!

Getintothegame
May 2, 2003, 08:06 PM
I justgot my HL renewed. Sometime this week I'll be online.

PM ME TO SET UP A PICTURE TIME.

Cowboy
May 3, 2003, 08:32 PM
If you win, do you get a custom avatar like in the last contest?

Saladwood
May 3, 2003, 10:54 PM
you need to read erupt's original post

Winners will each get a Yujin Gashapon Series 2 figurine. You can check them out here (http://www.pso-world.com/media.php?category=Official+Sonic+Team+Products&subcategory=JP+PSO+Gashapon+Yujin+Figures).

Chris_Soul
May 3, 2003, 11:59 PM
is there a list of who has entered in what5 (not necessarily the pictures themselves, just to see who is in what and where)

GameMaster
May 4, 2003, 02:04 AM
rbf2000 took my pic do i have to submit it or will rbf?

LollipopLolita
May 4, 2003, 03:50 AM
rbf will

Malkavian
May 4, 2003, 07:42 AM
It must be a pic that fits into those categories or when you receive the pics you classify them?

rbf2000
May 4, 2003, 09:09 AM
On 2003-05-04 05:42, Malkavian wrote:
It must be a pic that fits into those categories or when you receive the pics you classify them?

It must fit into one of the categories, and you have to say which one it is being submitted for.

Ryo_Hayasa
May 4, 2003, 04:49 PM
On 2003-05-03 20:54, PSOSaladWood wrote:
you need to read erupt's original post

cool prize, but one question, will the winners be able to chose their figure? and will you actually ask for the winners adress? (i'd hate to endup with the FOnewm Figure, or maybe it's my ego talking, heh like i'd win)

"Vote for me"

Saladwood
May 4, 2003, 04:52 PM
we will ask for an address like we have before and we might let you choose I don't know yet

Ryo_Hayasa
May 4, 2003, 07:43 PM
question, i'm desiging a sig, and wanted to know, when you say "tempering" do you mean with the orginal picture or with everything including the sig that has the picture in it?
say i have aStriker of a Chao, but the sig won't fit the chao, eventhough i want it in it. can i take the chao off and stick it in the sig, and keep the orginal picture the way it is? as in not messing with the picture i'm entering

LollipopLolita
May 4, 2003, 09:19 PM
the picture you submit for the contest cannot be altered

Aurra
May 5, 2003, 07:49 PM
For those of you with a BBA and a connection to the Internet, but PSO Proxy will not work on your PC for whatever reason (like me):

Have a friend set up PSO Proxy on his/her computer. Get their IP address, and instead of typing in your PC's in the Proxy Server text field in settings ('Website' from main menu on PSO title screen > Y button > settings), type in your friend's. Now go to upload your pic, and with any luck, it will get sent to their computer instead of yours. It's a bit more of a hassle (and requires a patient friend) but at least it works.

BeatZero
May 5, 2003, 08:30 PM
got my entry in, vote for me for pimpin' in style!

Squall8VIII
May 5, 2003, 09:36 PM
Yay! Getintothegame took my snapshot!!! ^_^

M_BlackHawk
May 5, 2003, 10:16 PM
Davion took this pic a while back, and I submitted it when the contest first started. I guess I'm just now getting around to trying to make a sig for this contest.

later

M_BlackHawk

Arylkia
May 6, 2003, 09:38 AM
mewp... still trying to hook up for a screenshot or two to enter this contest. eep. not having much luck. 0.o help!

LollipopLolita
May 6, 2003, 02:26 PM
On 2003-05-06 07:38, Arylkia wrote:
mewp... still trying to hook up for a screenshot or two to enter this contest. eep. not having much luck. 0.o help!

try contacting rbf, vulpes, snapple or getintothegame

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 6, 2003, 02:30 PM
People, if you message me, stick to the point. I don't want a bj or socializing. Just bitchslap me and demand image. Include instructions for the setting and pose, since I have no PSO keyboard.

If you get no reply, I have probably fallen asleep, am doing something naughty, or am going to bed. Try again later by saving your message to notepad.

Ryo_Hayasa
May 6, 2003, 09:58 PM
this is none of my business but.
Snappu, are you and the might Ice blink Entering for Cutest Couple? ^o.-^ (i'll start praying .....now)

Arylkia
May 6, 2003, 10:26 PM
im on xbox only. unless there is a way to search these guys up.which i havent found. there hasnt been anyone on to ask.tried to meet saladwood. but noone showed up. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 7, 2003, 01:40 AM
I'm not sure. I don't love IceBlink as much, since she doesn't put out to me as often.

Mazarin
May 7, 2003, 01:51 AM
Anyone going to be on PSOX w/ a capture card Thursday nite? I remade Sybian, and she looks badass.

Oh, and that Helga sig's got my vote. OMG.

LollipopLolita
May 7, 2003, 05:49 AM
On 2003-05-06 20:26, Arylkia wrote:
im on xbox only. unless there is a way to search these guys up.which i havent found. there hasnt been anyone on to ask.tried to meet saladwood. but noone showed up. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

try pming her to arrange a time

PSO-SiTH
May 7, 2003, 07:00 AM
better give the author its props for that little slogan that you are using for this contest, "don't just stand there let's get.............." i see so much stuff about stealing other peoples work on here..........sheesh

LollipopLolita
May 7, 2003, 12:10 PM
okay.. it's from madonna, vogue. happy?

Kujin
May 7, 2003, 12:17 PM
is this rigged by any chance?

i have a feeling it is..

my reasons? none of your business.

reason for posting this? making a statement.

Arylkia
May 7, 2003, 12:43 PM
i did arrange an appointment http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif no luck

PSO-SiTH
May 7, 2003, 07:14 PM
It would be better if you put it in quotes and gave proper credit. You think with most of the people who are involved with this site so gung ho on not cheating and doing things the right way in PSO that they would carry that over to "real" life. It is not like you created, or found that slogan........you duped it!!!!

BeatZero
May 7, 2003, 08:04 PM
uhm right....

anyway click the link in my sig for my pic for the contest.

rbf2000
May 7, 2003, 08:26 PM
On 2003-05-07 10:17, Kujin wrote:

i have a feeling it is..

OMG you figured it out. I was going to win the competition by submitting this (http://mason.gmu.edu/~jfabian/head.jpg) picture in all of the categories. Of course I would have given myself the most votes in the foxy mama category, but I still would have won them all (even though you are only allowed to be in two categories, I transcend all rules, and am therefore allowed to not only be in each category, but win each category).

[/sarcasm]

M_BlackHawk
May 7, 2003, 08:37 PM
On 2003-05-07 10:10, LollipopLolita wrote:
okay.. it's from madonna, vogue. happy?

I had a feeling that was where that slogan was from. Mind you, I'm no big fan of Madonna, but that did sound familiar. Couldn't figure out where, though.

later

M_BlackHawk

Kujin
May 7, 2003, 09:13 PM
On 2003-05-07 18:26, rbf2000 wrote:

i have a feeling it is..

OMG you figured it out. I was going to win the competition by submitting this (http://mason.gmu.edu/~jfabian/head.jpg) picture in all of the categories. Of course I would have given myself the most votes in the foxy mama category, but I still would have won them all (even though you are only allowed to be in two categories, I transcend all rules, and am therefore allowed to not only be in each category, but win each category).

[/sarcasm]

thank you mojo-jojo. oh man, i knew it was you all along. you and you're hildebear head. clever.

actually, what i was referring to is that i received word that some moderators are sending out private messages to select posters at pso-world and telling them that they should send in pictures for this contest.

also the fact that when i submitted my pictures for this contest, i just got a rude reply from a moderator about how he/she could not veiw my photographs. so i sent the same moderator direct links to my entries (i even triple checked them, mind you) and have yet to hear from him/her.

my conclusion? i feel that this contest is rigged. do i really care if i win? no, it's just the principle of it all. all members should have an equal opportunity here.

by the way, nice usage of bbcode, sir. and no names will be told regarding this post.

Ramus_Valle
May 8, 2003, 12:06 AM
sorry for everyone tryin to mess up the pictures last night

im sorry rbf2000 when you tell somenoe something.. they tell people and more and more

Aurra
May 8, 2003, 06:47 PM
I have a question. Are you going to shrink down video capture card pics to the size of official Sonic Team snapshots? Or blow the smaller ones up? Trim out parts of video capture card ones? Or do you even know yet?

LollipopLolita
May 8, 2003, 11:01 PM

i have a feeling it is..

yes it's rigged so no one can win.

i got your entry for team effort sitting in my hard drive. it's the correct entry right?

btw you shouldn't just assume that not all members will get equal opportunity. in all the other psow contests, every member had equal opportunity

On 2003-05-08 16:47, Aurra wrote:
I have a question. Are you going to shrink down video capture card pics to the size of official Sonic Team snapshots? Or blow the smaller ones up? Trim out parts of video capture card ones? Or do you even know yet?

we'll determine this when we get all the entries in

On 2003-05-07 17:14, PSO-SiTH wrote:
It would be better if you put it in quotes and gave proper credit. You think with most of the people who are involved with this site so gung ho on not cheating and doing things the right way in PSO that they would carry that over to "real" life. It is not like you created, or found that slogan........you duped it!!!!

will do but it's a pretty famous quote...

Arylkia
May 9, 2003, 04:47 AM
mewp still no luck. another appointment was made. we waited.but noone showed up. kinda dissappointed we were unable to enter this contest. i dunno if the person got caught up again or what. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 12:17 PM
you can still try we pushed back the date. i know salad was in a room last night waiting for people. one person showed up.

Mazarin
May 9, 2003, 12:42 PM
On 2003-05-09 10:17, LollipopLolita wrote:
you can still try we pushed back the date. i know salad was in a room last night waiting for people. one person showed up.

It was MEEEEEEEE!!!

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 02:28 PM
okay okay it was the rice rocket owner marzipan. heeeeee =P

Arylkia
May 9, 2003, 04:25 PM
hwen i was in there there wasnt anything. i saw a room but when i went to it. noone was there. went back out and poof. that was it.

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 04:54 PM
hmm odd, let's try again shall we?

Arylkia
May 9, 2003, 07:03 PM
dun get me wrong im not bitching at anyone. just really wanna participate! an yes ill try again.im usually on normally at 8pm till about midnight central usually playing if not i do check. hehe wish i had some screenshot folks guild cards it would make things easier. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif though one of our team wont be on for the weekend. eep.

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 08:47 PM
nah I didn't think you were bitching. let's try for tonight? I want to give everyone the chance to participate!

Piro-Skies
May 10, 2003, 12:17 PM
hmmm just want to check, did you get my entry Lolipoplolita? My PC crashed whilst I was sending the PM.

-Piro Skies

LollipopLolita
May 10, 2003, 01:28 PM
if it was for cutest couple, piro, i got it ^_^

Piro-Skies
May 10, 2003, 01:50 PM
um... Nope that's not mine I think!

I better re-send it, It was for Last person etc.

-Piro Skies

LollipopLolita
May 10, 2003, 02:00 PM
i got your last person entry ^_^

Piro-Skies
May 10, 2003, 02:01 PM
Ah good good, Thank you!
-Piro Skes

Ryo_Hayasa
May 10, 2003, 11:19 PM
excuse me Moderaters, is there any way you could list
how many enrtys there are? for each section, excuse me if i wanna know what i'm up against n.n;

Piro, what would you be entering for?

Wanderer
May 10, 2003, 11:26 PM
So that's how you do it...well..at least a wasted memory card won't be on my mind anymore. How many pics can you hold?

Mazarin
May 11, 2003, 01:27 AM
On 2003-05-09 12:28, LollipopLolita wrote:
okay okay it was the rice rocket owner marzipan. heeeeee =P

Hey, taking the pot-shots huh?

Well, I'll have you know I can't do a damn thing about it.

I'll go play now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Piro-Skies
May 11, 2003, 03:08 AM
On 2003-05-10 21:19, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:
excuse me Moderaters, is there any way you could list
how many enrtys there are? for each section, excuse me if i wanna know what i'm up against n.n;

Piro, what would you be entering for?

Same as you I think, Last Person In The World You Would Want To Be Alone With In An Alley. But don't owrry I don't think I'll be winning heh.

-Piro Skies

Shorty89
May 11, 2003, 09:57 PM
how many entries are there rite now?

M_BlackHawk
May 12, 2003, 08:56 AM
well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in finding out, too.

Come on, mods. Don't leave us in suspense. Let's fid out who we're all up against.

later

M_BlackHawk

Chris_Soul
May 12, 2003, 03:31 PM
yes, lets get the voting started!!

Ryo_Hayasa
May 12, 2003, 08:17 PM
oh god, i think i started a riot x.x oh well.

"give the people what they want" yeah..that sounds about right >.>;;

heh what would be cool for the cutest couples, for the to have a battle tornoment with the couple to see which couple can work together with the least comunication. just a thought, but maybe thats for later.

Ramus_Valle
May 13, 2003, 11:04 PM
Ive had the flu for like 3 days a terrible flu..

im wondering if the VOTING got started yet?

Chris_Soul
May 15, 2003, 12:47 PM
are the mods even looking over this?

Atax
May 15, 2003, 01:16 PM
You may not however have any ambigious links of any form that will result in someone voting for you once the link is clicked. You will be disqualified if found doing so. All links have to be explicitly marked.

Got a question about this. Although you can't have any links that would result in someone voting for you once the link it clicked, would it be okay to have links and/or linked sigs pointing to the voting booth catagory in which you're character is registered in?

Saladwood
May 15, 2003, 01:53 PM
On 2003-05-15 11:16, Atax wrote:

You may not however have any ambigious links of any form that will result in someone voting for you once the link is clicked. You will be disqualified if found doing so. All links have to be explicitly marked.

Got a question about this. Although you can't have any links that would result in someone voting for you once the link it clicked, would it be okay to have links and/or linked sigs pointing to the voting booth catagory in which you're character is registered in?

yes

On 2003-05-13 21:04, Ramus_Valle wrote:

no

On 2003-05-11 19:57, Shorty89 wrote:

we haven't counted all of them

On 2003-05-15 10:47, Chris_Soul wrote:

yes but we are also incredibly busy. lolita has posted many times that she's very very busy. that's why we pushed back the deadline to get entries in by a little.

Today and tomorrow we'll be having last minutte capping sessions, if you need something capped, let us know!

Ryo_Hayasa
May 15, 2003, 05:05 PM
On 2003-05-15 11:53, PSOSaladWood wrote:

On 2003-05-15 11:16, Atax wrote:

yes

On 2003-05-13 21:04, Ramus_Valle wrote:

no

On 2003-05-11 19:57, Shorty89 wrote:

we haven't counted all of them

On 2003-05-15 10:47, Chris_Soul wrote:

yes but we are also incredibly busy. lolita has posted many times that she's very very busy. that's why we pushed back the deadline to get entries in by a little.

Today and tomorrow we'll be having last minutte capping sessions, if you need something capped, let us know!

"damn i love those mods/ops so devoted o.o"

i'm sure i speak for everyone when i say

"don't work so hard, it's just a game contest"
heh i just sorta hope me and tabbie win, that would make her happy, amd maybe i won't get the whip tonight O_o

Para
May 15, 2003, 05:22 PM
can i submit pictures on the 16th? im so busy and i havent had the time to take some screenies x.X

Satine
May 17, 2003, 07:25 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to enter for Foxy Mama but I think I'm too late. I've enclosed my pic since I took a while to get it just right and wouldnt want it to go to waste http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

http://www.pixelnexus.com/pso/satine1.jpg

LollipopLolita
May 18, 2003, 01:56 AM
since tomorrow is the last day to get entries in, i'll stop taking entries at midnight. any last minute entries, please get them in. if anyone wants any of us to cap for them, let us know please and we'll arrange meeting times! ^_^

then we'll work as fast as we can to get the voting up!

Satine
May 19, 2003, 01:04 PM
On 2003-05-17 23:56, LollipopLolita wrote:
since tomorrow is the last day to get entries in, i'll stop taking entries at midnight. any last minute entries, please get them in. if anyone wants any of us to cap for them, let us know please and we'll arrange meeting times! ^_^

then we'll work as fast as we can to get the voting up!

Oops! I just saw this message. I was wondering if my picture can be eligible?

Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

LollipopLolita
May 19, 2003, 02:11 PM
if it's the pic above, i got it in

Satine
May 19, 2003, 05:33 PM
On 2003-05-19 12:11, LollipopLolita wrote:
if it's the pic above, i got it in

Great! Thanks! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Para
May 19, 2003, 10:57 PM
darn looks like i didnt get in =.=;;
oh well maybe next time... i guess..

Saladwood
May 20, 2003, 02:47 AM
The contest has begun! (remember to click on the vote button directly underneath the image)!

Here's the categories:

Ugly Duckling Stayed Ugly
http://www.pso-world.com/votingbooth.php?contest_id=53

Team Effort
http://www.pso-world.com/votingbooth.php?contest_id=52

Proud N Petite
http://www.pso-world.com/votingbooth.php?contest_id=51

Pimpin In Style
http://www.pso-world.com/votingbooth.php?contest_id=50

Mighty Mecha
http://www.pso-world.com/votingbooth.php?contest_id=49

Foxy Mama
http://www.pso-world.com/votingbooth.php?contest_id=48

Do Not Try This At Home
http://www.pso-world.com/votingbooth.php?contest_id=47

Cutest Couple
http://www.pso-world.com/votingbooth.php?contest_id=46

Last Person You Would Want To Be Alone With In An Alley
http://www.pso-world.com/votingbooth.php?contest_id=45

Mazarin
May 20, 2003, 04:56 AM
Thanks for taking my pics, Saladwood.

Now go vote for Sybian : Mighty Mecha!

Arylkia
May 20, 2003, 08:07 AM
thankyou salad for being patient. hehe *starts tossing out bananas* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif good luck folks. iam really amused and in giggles with some of these entries! woohoo!

Chris_Soul
May 20, 2003, 12:17 PM
vote me for dont try this at home!! there were some really good entreis though, so vote for them in the other categories http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Piro-Skies
May 20, 2003, 01:34 PM
*is stunned by the amount of votes he's got so far*

uh Hey, keep 'em coming people, If I ever meet you in real life I'm gonna run up and give you all a big hug....maybe

//Ramirez Skies//

bunnysama
May 20, 2003, 08:03 PM
Vote Yellow HUcast for Mighty mecha he rocks

Kujin
May 20, 2003, 11:33 PM
i forgot all about this. somebody toss me my pimp cane.

M_BlackHawk
May 21, 2003, 08:51 AM
I just want to know one thing.

How in the world did a RAmar wind up in the Foxy Mama voting?

I was laughing my arse off when I saw that.

later

M_BlackHawk

LollipopLolita
May 21, 2003, 12:48 PM
who knows, we only put them up, it's cute though!

Xion810
May 21, 2003, 03:55 PM
Speaking of team effort...*snicker* Two days ago there were two people in a lobby, I think Vega 4-2. It was a HUmar and a HUnewearl, and the newearl told the other to sit down. He sits, and she moves near him. She then punches in a key combo and she gets on one knee and starts to "go to work" on the mar! I wish I had a video bridge so I could get a video of this it is funny!

Squall8VIII
May 21, 2003, 04:16 PM
Whoa!!!! Helga got over 100 votes so far!!! My catchphrase on PSO: "Holy rappy krap on a stick!" Thanks to all who voted so far! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

GameMaster
May 21, 2003, 11:21 PM
On 2003-05-21 06:51, M_BlackHawk wrote:
I just want to know one thing.

How in the world did a RAmar wind up in the Foxy Mama voting?

I was laughing my arse off when I saw that.

later

M_BlackHawk

yes, that ramar is me =P
rbf2000 thought i was foxy o_o

T-Bob
May 21, 2003, 11:30 PM
hey like, whats that waepon the guy in the cool pose thing ?(the red thing)

GameMaster
May 21, 2003, 11:36 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/contests/strikeapose/pimpin_4.jpg

you mean this? Amore Rose.

T-Bob
May 21, 2003, 11:37 PM
no

T-Bob
May 21, 2003, 11:38 PM
hey! they changed my tittle im supposed to be the baby killer (and is the clearish sword thing)

T-Bob
May 21, 2003, 11:42 PM
the thing piro skies is holding

Squall8VIII
May 24, 2003, 11:12 PM
Wow...At this rate I'm actually going to win the Ugly Duckling Stayed Ugly contest! ME...WIN SOMETHING!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I really did not expect this many votes!! Thanks to everyone who voted!

***My 100th post! W00t!***

Ramus_Valle
May 25, 2003, 10:55 PM
HOLD on?? wasn't I the only person along with friends to sign up for Team effort?

Piro-Skies
May 26, 2003, 03:51 AM
On 2003-05-21 21:42, T-Bob wrote:
the thing piro skies is holding

Red Saber. Looks messed up in the pic, not sure why heh

(Piro Skies)

Kujin
Jun 4, 2003, 05:49 PM
voting closed. does this mean it's over?

eRUPT
Jun 5, 2003, 02:06 AM
The contest winners have been decided! Congratulations to all our winners and thanks for participating with this contest. There will be more to come, for now here are the names of the winners for each category:

<center>
Pimpin' In Style (View (user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Kujin>Kujin</a>))

Mighty Mecha (View (user.php?op=userinfo&uname=MetalGriever>MetalGriever</a>))

Proud N' Petite (View (user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Whatley>Whatley</a>))

Foxy Mama (View (user.php?op=userinfo&uname=MissJester>MissJester</a>))

Ugly Duckling Stayed Ugly (View (user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Squall8VIII>Squall8VIII</a>))

Last Person In The World You Would Want To Be Alone With In An Alley (View (user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Piro-Skies>Piro-Skies</a>))

Don't Try This At Home (View (user.php?op=userinfo&uname=ChibiMyu>ChibiMyu</a>))

Team Effort ( / <a href=user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Ramus_Valle>Ramus Valle (user.php?op=userinfo&uname=The_eripmE>The)) Yume (http://www.pso-world.com/votingbooth.php?contest_id=52>View</a>

Cutest)) <a href=http://www.pso-world.com/votingbooth.php?contest_id=46>View</a></center>

Saladwood
Jun 5, 2003, 02:25 AM
All winners should PM LolipopLolita and send her your address.

Piro-Skies
Jun 5, 2003, 10:24 AM
Heh congrats all

(Piro Skies)

Squall8VIII
Jun 5, 2003, 01:27 PM
I guess this means we don't get to pick the figure? Meh..They're all good anyway. Well..I'm PM my address to Lollipop right away! Thanks to all who voted for me!!! You helped me win my first (real) contest!!!!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Whatley
Jun 5, 2003, 07:02 PM
YAY I WON!

I was suprised the first time I went to vote for my pic in Proud n' Petite and saw that I was in first.

I wish that I won for Mighty Mecha though, but oh well.

Thanks all to who voted for my character Celia for Proud n' Petite.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Whatley on 2003-06-05 17:08 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Jun 5, 2003, 07:30 PM
congrats to everyone! everyone did a great job, winner and non winners ^_^

Squall8VIII
Jun 21, 2003, 08:45 PM
Hey did anyone get their prize yet? Cause I didn't.. (not trying to rush you or anything o_o;;)

Human_Typhoon
Jun 24, 2003, 01:45 PM
sounds fun

Squall8VIII
Jun 25, 2003, 04:49 PM
I guess nobody is going to answer my question? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Please...don't make me re-post my question in a completely different topic.. -_-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Squall8VIII on 2003-06-25 14:52 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Jun 25, 2003, 05:18 PM
no we haven't sent them out yet because not everyone has given me their address, and i wantd to send them all out in a batch. but i'm getting tired of waiting, so i will just send em out tomorrow

Squall8VIII
Jun 25, 2003, 08:07 PM
Ah I see...thanks! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kujin
Jun 26, 2003, 01:45 PM
let me know if you did not receive my address. i beleive i sent it.. but you never know.