PDA

View Full Version : ever notice whats on gilchich's back?

sogoX
Apr 23, 2003, 12:27 AM
well on ultimate if you look at their backs you will see the hospital sigh.
sorry if i have no picture but i catn take any at moment. im only posten this because of an earlyer post about the faces at the hospital counter. just like to bring up a nice pointless fact...ahh.. my good deed of the day..

Nerd
Apr 23, 2003, 02:45 AM
I noticed this too, back on v2 ....always thought it was kind of ironic the nurses treat you like that... i think the term "angel of mercy" applies here...

rena-ko
Apr 23, 2003, 05:20 AM
all these nice details ^_^

interesting when you imagine... gilchics were there to drill new mines, do all the work and if a human worker got injured, they were also walking first aid bags ^_^
hm... but they must be empty by now, i havent found a single band-aid up to now...

Goza
Apr 23, 2003, 07:34 AM
I've gotten mates, fluids, and scape dolls from them before http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

rena-ko
Apr 23, 2003, 09:34 AM
oh, you're right ^_^ silly me *laughs*

2Xtreme
Apr 23, 2003, 12:50 PM
Wow, good observation!

Orange_Coconut
Apr 23, 2003, 01:06 PM
I bet someone could make a nice fan fic from this information http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Goza
Apr 23, 2003, 01:11 PM
Someone in one of my classes rights fan fiction. Do they all consist of extremely detailed item information, in-depth accounts of fights, and a complete lack of any characterization?

In said story, someone stranded in a deep mine and on death's bed could be restored by a remarkably uncorrupted gilchic. Of course, that would be a short short at best, and one seriously lacking in any long term value.

Correction - That should say "writes." I just shot my literary credibility to hell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Goza on 2003-04-23 11:13 ]</font>

abrader
Apr 23, 2003, 02:02 PM
Bah...Dark Falz had the Pioneer 1 peeps under his control manufacture the robots to defend the "battery" or RUIN, or spaceship Noah if you will....

Notice the area looks nothing like a Mine....

It was called a Mine so that the Pioneer 1 citizens didnt know the truth...that a base filled with weapons was under their feet....

sogoX
Apr 24, 2003, 12:47 AM
funny your should mention dark falz... because when you fight his last form you see thos letters flying above...well i think its the same as what the screen says.. the screen next to the telepies. and on the floor.. its kinda like the changing patters in thos rooms in mines 2. but then again im just drawing this from memory