PDA

View Full Version : Sato and Nidra , Confusion

Sluggo
Apr 23, 2003, 12:40 AM
Hi guys im new to the rare mages so i have a few questions after reading the guides. Ok one guide i read says to DEF and DEX = Pow and Mind, but then he uses the example 40 dex 5 def and 40 power 5 mind, but that would only be lvl90 right? so did he mean 45 dex and power and 5 def and mind? does it matter how I do it?

Guntz348
Apr 23, 2003, 01:02 AM
Yes I must have meant to say it to be 45 dex and 5 def, then 45 pow and 5 mind. I thought I got all the typos in that guide. If you need more help or anything let me know I can help you so you can raise the mag to the specs you want.

Sluggo
Apr 23, 2003, 12:20 PM
Hey thanks man that clears up alot of confusion for me, i was wondering if it matters that im going to have 45 str 5 mind = 35 dex 15 def ? do they need to be exactly the same?

Tsuba
Apr 23, 2003, 12:31 PM
Hey there,

I am going to make a Sato for my FOnewearl. What PBs should I get? (and in what order?) I am new to this and almost have it down. Just having issues making a game plan. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sluggo
Apr 23, 2003, 01:06 PM
well I got the three attack PB which I like alot I raised my mag with Power first, Def 2nd and Dex third so keep raising it that way and you will get the 3 PBs that do alot of damage, atleast thats my experiance, once you get them then you can turn your mag towards MIND , but up to you im also new to Pso (well newly returned) just letting you know my experiance so far.

Derkin
Apr 23, 2003, 01:56 PM
On 2003-04-23 10:20, Sluggo wrote:
Hey thanks man that clears up alot of confusion for me, i was wondering if it matters that im going to have 45 str 5 mind = 35 dex 15 def ? do they need to be exactly the same?

Sluggo, as long as STR+MIND = DEX+DEF you can have any stats you want. So if you wanted 50 STR and 25 DEX and MIND then it would still change at level 100. Also, after level 100 you no longer have to maintain the balance. The mag will not change again regardless of stats.

Sluggo
Apr 23, 2003, 02:02 PM
ok thanks Derkin, people on these boards are really helpful =) if your on Xbox Pso maybe we could meet up and hunt some time if not, thanks for the help anyways =)