PDA

View Full Version : From the top... to the bottom....

-ARCHON-
Apr 23, 2003, 02:24 AM
I just want to tell this that just happened to me some minutes ago... I was playin pso, with my lvl 130 hucast... and pum... some frikkin... fsod while saving when entering a room... and now he's dead... archon dead, and my other characters... lvl 40 - 60.. they are also dead... i thought about not playing pso anymore but... what the heck... ill just start again.... damn... i never think this would happen to me... but here i am... another victim of the corrupted data... i thought this thing didnt happened anymore... this really sucks... all the hours, the rares, the battles won, the challenges passed... this really really sucks... but... well... what can i do... start again...

i heard people know how to evade this corrupted data... i dunno if its true... but the files have been erased... and now i cant do anything...

This... sucks...

*fade to black....*
LOL
*silence*

Captain_Dude
Apr 23, 2003, 02:32 AM
The methods I've heard(that my feeble brain remembers) for getting around corruptions are:

1. Delete the guild card file, that's usually the file that gets corrupted.

2. Start an offline multiplayer game with another character, and load the one you want to restore as a temp character. They should load fine. Then just save over their corrupt fil with the fixed one.

I hope this helps ya!

And don't overuse the ellipsis, that's my idiosyncrasy! I've earned the right to overuse ellipses due to my various brain disorders!