PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Massive Force Shortage

s3rial_one
Apr 23, 2003, 04:18 AM
In every version of PSO so far, the HUmar has been, by far, the most popular class. I didn't expect that to be any different in PSOX, but it seems to have skewed even farther towards the hunters, in terms of population.

Based on my gaming on PSOX, I'd guess about 75% of the players are HUmars. I've played with probably a couple hundred different players so far, and I've seen 2 HUcasseals (not counting myself), 2 FOnewearls, 1 FOnewm (some asshole in the lobby that was hitting on me), and a handful of HUnewearls, RAmars, and RAcasts. I've seen a few FOmars, too, but after playing with them, none of them had a damned clue what that class was all about.

As my main character (currently) is a HUcasseal (and I'm kinda helpless to help myself), I almost never have S/D (unless my mag casts it), and I've not once seen someone use J/Z. I have a hard time keeping up with the group, because the majority of the HUmars have such crappy resta, and I'm perpetually running out of *mates. I'd imagine other androids are having similar problems.

I don't suppose this is a problem, and don't get me wrong; I'm not complaining that I don't have a force following me around to be my servant; I've had forces as my main characters since DC ver. 1, and I know how much that used to piss me off. What I am frustrated about, though, is the lack of diversity and team play.

So, I've just finished working on a couple mags for my FOmar (one to actually use, another with massive mind points for learning high-level techs), and I plan on, turning him into my main (I LOVE the class, but they're so frustrating if they aren't twinked early-on http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif). I encourage other people to do the same; there's a force shortage on PSOX. We don't have healers, we don't have nukers, support spells are few and far between... PSOX, right now, feels like Diablo 2 did when whirlwind barbs were the craze.

Hell, I haven't even seen a FOmarl yet...

...and for cryin' out loud, if you're going to play a FOmar, do it because you like the FOmar, not because he's the "cool" force. You'd be amazed how many idiots play that class with no weapons, not casting S/D/J/Z, and burning up all their TP on Ra-techs.

*rolls his eyes*

AppieDPC
Apr 23, 2003, 06:16 AM
hehe when it hits the EU
ill prolly end up makin a FOnewearl or FOmarl sooner or later. I always had hunter as 1st char(v1/v2 and NGC close range combat is in my genes http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif) but also liked forces and know how 2 use em. Most of the time anyway lol. Ill enforce ya lil HUcaseal. I hated the n00bs who didnt know how 2 use a fo online on NGC JPN PSO 1.0 2 hell lol. I was a HUcaseal on 1.0 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Now im a HUney (ngc). Perfect mix between some kick azz weps and some support. Gr8 char if u wanna learn how 2 use fo's if u ask me

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AppieDPC on 2003-04-23 04:23 ]</font>

Danderdag
Apr 23, 2003, 06:17 AM
As you get higher the HUmars tend to have much better Resta, and I just try and stick close and let them heal me, whether they want to or not.
I'd say the top 3 classes I see are HUmar, RAmar, and FOmar. With fomar lagging far behind the other two, simply because it's a force. I've barely seen any HUcaseals or RAmarls (I have a ramarl but I've barely played it yet, level 10 or so).
I haven't updated my sig yet since I get many levels every day, but I'm currently a level 45 HUcast btw.

Derkin
Apr 23, 2003, 06:33 AM
I bet one reason that FOs are few and far between is because they aren't good starting chars. They are so expensive because you are constantly running back to town to buy Fluids. Though, its a shame that there are so few FOs on PSOX. If I had PSOX I'd make a FO so your poor HUcaseal had some S/D and I could show you what J/Z looks like. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

As for HUmars, some people play them because they are the most balanced of all the characters. The rest make HUmars because they can look like Goku/Vegeta/Trunks/Cloud/Sephiroth. Stick near the HUmars at all times so you get hit with their sub-par Resta. And if you meet a FO that knows what s/he is doing make sure you do your best to become friends. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

zimmk2vgc
Apr 23, 2003, 06:37 AM
How can that be? Forces are so much fun to use!!! The really shouldn't have said forces are for experts. I admit they are hard to start of with, but with time and when they learn a lot of techniques they become fun to use! Especially Fonewearls

BlueFusion
Apr 23, 2003, 06:38 AM
A good force is my best friend http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

As a HUcaseal myself, I too run out of *mates quickly in battles. I'm considering on making a FOnewearl and focus on supporting.

GuerillaPimp
Apr 23, 2003, 06:47 AM
I tried using a FOmar back on the GC version, and it was pretty much frustating knowing the ONLY real way to damage enemies was to use techs. And all the good techs just EAT away at your TP bar. So on the xbox i created a HUmar. Without using S/D and only having J/D it is still challenging, but not in the FOmar frustratingly, kick my GC across the room type challenging

GimpyBoy
Apr 23, 2003, 06:54 AM
Yeah, I'm the only RAmarl I have seen. Which is kinda sad. uL.Theta

There's even a lack of RAcaseals which is wierd, since most people liked the little dress android.

Oh well, I haven't really missed any forces, and I do most of the healing myself, along with a couple of hunters I know.

Riel
Apr 23, 2003, 07:14 AM
I had a RAmar,RAcaseal and FOmarl on DC.I made the 3 new classes on GC and for the XBox i made a RAcast and,yes, a chibi FOnewearl(i'm probably the only one so far hehe),so i'll be there at one point to help all the big RAcast.

My XBox Characters are Ricker(RAcast) and Roxannia(FOnewearl.

Goza
Apr 23, 2003, 07:46 AM
Maybe when the Hildebear's Cane becomes a common item you'll see more FOs. I think you can pretty much go all the way to VHard using that, and make minimal fluid stops. Just wait until someone, *shudder*, starts duping psycho wands or something.

ALPHAM0F0
Apr 23, 2003, 08:03 AM
OH MY GOD YEA!!
i've played with forces before on PSoX but i've only been S/D'd twice out of the many times that i've played. But i some people do cast resta once in a while, so i only have to waste most of my Dimates

s3rial_one
Apr 23, 2003, 08:39 AM
Heh, the odd thing is that I have a Hildebear's Cane (how freaky is this: two hildebear's heads dropped side-by-side), and the thing's so damned ugly, I won't use it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

CrossKnight
Apr 23, 2003, 08:40 AM
Yeah I noticed the huge lack of Forces as well. Luckily I've been Mag farming for my force for some time and now that I passed that mag down to her (uriel, level 3 FOnewearl)shes can almost take care of herself.

...If only I didn't sell all of the armor and units I was saving for her to buy moon atomizers to fight DF with http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Long---Shot
Apr 23, 2003, 09:05 AM
i havent really missed the FOs. right now im a HUcast collecting as many force items as i can. i think this is what most people do. just start a ranger or hunter and go around leveling up while collecting force items. dont worry there will be FOs out tere soon enough. the game just released last week http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

SirDonovanIII
Apr 23, 2003, 09:12 AM
Just got PSOX the other day. Made myself a FOnewearl and a Racaseal. FO is my primary but she is only level 9, and owns the caves... Hopefully I will find som GI tech soon. And as soon as I get some decent level support techs; I assure you, I will be helping all you out there.

The_Pew
Apr 23, 2003, 09:57 AM
A rare site on PSOX is a HUcast I am one of only a few HUcasts on PSOX.

IronKnight
Apr 23, 2003, 10:05 AM
Why anyone would willingly play a Force is beyond me. They have the same spells as the other classes (Even though now I think they have a couple exclusives). But even with their high level spells one well placed smack from a HUmar or a RAmars high percentage weapon beats it. Once Forces can do insane summons or something, then I will make one.

Math
Apr 23, 2003, 10:10 AM
On 2003-04-23 07:57, The_Pew wrote:

Yes this is some what true i am a HUcast also an see vary few of are race...an Force are also rare i thinki will make one after im done with my main character Shinjo!.

noirsenal
Apr 23, 2003, 10:29 AM
RAmars cast S/D just fine.

<-- RAmar

Jube3
Apr 23, 2003, 10:38 AM
Im a level 40 FOmar, hit me up if you wanna play
Gamertag Jube3

The_Pew
Apr 23, 2003, 10:48 AM
On 2003-04-23 08:10, Math wrote:

On 2003-04-23 07:57, The_Pew wrote:

Yes this is some what true i am a HUcast also an see vary few of are race...an Force are also rare i thinki will make one after im done with my main character Shinjo!.

same what i am doing, i have a FOnewm; Named, (Pewert) hes lvl 1 tho but hes redy to go.

Omni-SqwirL
Apr 23, 2003, 11:08 AM
Leve 63 FOmar here....I have only seen 1 other FOmar, and I have played online in every ship many times.

At least I have an original character now....

Now, the count of chars I have seen

HUmar - too many
HUnewearl - 7+
HUcaseal - 0
HUcast - 1
RAmarl - 1
RAmar - lotsa
RAcast - 0
RAcaseal - 0
FOmar - 2 (including myself)
FOmarl - 0
FOnewman - 3
FOmarl - 0

I am dead serious...I have at least 20 hours worth of online play.

Abductor
Apr 23, 2003, 11:44 AM
I'm a force. Gamertag: Abductor. Force name: Abductor_. Look me up anytime if you need a force in your game!

Asia_Skyly
Apr 23, 2003, 12:26 PM
Funny How things are. Most of you cannot find forces. Myself? I cannot find a freaking Hunter to play with! If you need a Force, I am your Fomar!

See you all in Ragol!

CrashCat
Apr 23, 2003, 04:23 PM
I have a FOnewearl and I plan on cutting down on the fluid usage by just playing support for a while. Tagging enemies with a Jellen and then smacking them around with a TP-drawing handgun once I get enough ATA to use one will be enough to keep me busy, that and keeping up with resta/shifta/deband when I get 'em. It's what I was going to do with my FOmarl in the Gamecube version before I quit out of frustration from having no keyboard. I'd do another FOmarl but I think if I am going to start with a force I need one that can at least regenerate TP while standing around in case I go bankrupt.

Kalbelgarion
Apr 23, 2003, 04:44 PM
Come around Epdote 6. My FOnewearl, level 55, with 600 MST, and *NO* "attack" button, is ready for ya. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I don't understand why anyone would play some other class besides the all-mighty FOrce. They're obvisously the most powerful class... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

ancutcho
Apr 23, 2003, 04:53 PM
Im a hucaseal right now but after i get alot of money and good stuff for a force then ill start a fomar.

entropyboy
Apr 23, 2003, 05:06 PM
forces OWN all characters at higher levels. with the boost that ST has done on techs, force are the BEST and most POWERFUL class on PSO. i am doing insane damage with my techs in vhard and i am not even level 70 yet and my highest tech is only 14 (compared to the pitiful damage i was doing on PSOv2 with my 100-some level FOnewearl with 30 level techs!)

yes, force start out pretty rough, but that is mostly due to the increased TP cost of techs. once you can start to afford Trifluids easily, your TP worries are over.

i think the main problem with the poor distribution of classes is that there are too many newbs. the rest of the vet HUmars will start changing their classes when they realize they cant use SPREADS (which is all i hear HUmars asking for in lobbies recently) hahaha

as long as you dont totally suck as a Hunter or Ranger, then i will be more then willing to back you up. i am a verteran force player and dig team play.

my characters name is:
Mercury girl (FOnewearl)
my gamertag is:
letsavekupo (however sometimes my girlfriend may be playing)

Burnside
Apr 23, 2003, 07:49 PM
The problem I've been having is that I am a FOmar, but sadly, most of the people I do play with, don't understand what a FOmar is for. I know I have to use J/Z S/D, that's my main purpose.. but everytime I enter a room, after I do it awhile, some stupid hunters start asking me why I'm not casting fighting tech's, and start leaving me behind because I'm "Not Helping".. I think being level 56 with 11 both J/Z and 12/11 S/D is damn good, but I can't find a person that can see what a FOmar is for so I end up using RA's and GI spells mainly just to get xp before the other people steal it all for themselves. If I see you online, you could find me, we could make a better team then those idiots.. *grumbles*

Elusive_Llama
Apr 23, 2003, 08:37 PM
Why anyone would willingly play a Force is beyond me. They have the same spells as the other classes (Even though now I think they have a couple exclusives). But even with their high level spells one well placed smack from a HUmar or a RAmars high percentage weapon beats it. Once Forces can do insane summons or something, then I will make one.

Same spells...except theirs go up to level 30 and they get megid/reverser/grants :/

Obviously you haven't seen a high level FO in action, otherwise you might be eating your words right about now. I won't bother explaining why high level FOs are extremely powerful, and instead urge you to find and observe one at your local Ultimate Ruins.

As for Forces owning everything, that is not true. Rangers are just as good at killing everything in Ultimate, if not better sometimes. All they need are Charge Vulcans with hit %s, a Snow Queen/Frozen Shooter with hit %s, and a Spread Needle. My Ramarl runs around Ultimate Episode II, Mines and Ruins online with the above gear, and has no trouble with anything. Why worry when you can freeze anything in one shot?

Blenjar
Apr 23, 2003, 08:48 PM
I'm a FOmar, if you need help, will talk it over on aim or Friday online.
Look in sign.

xTodders
Apr 23, 2003, 08:52 PM
The question is.. why wouldn't you use a force, hehe... personally I love using forces more, much more of a challenge in the earlier levels since they don't have as much hp...

... plus they kick major butt in the later levels ^_^

Mumfo
Apr 23, 2003, 09:13 PM
Accually, I am a LVL 55 F0newm and in the last game I played we eneded up having a team of all forces, we went through the mines and the ruins with no real problems, except the chaos bringer that kept stealing our tp. We even tried to fight DF but it was just a lost cause because we couldnt survive grants. I think there is a shortage of racast, hucaseals, and the whole force class. I dont care if there is not enough forces I just ge pissed off that all hunters and rangers wont trade anything for there canes and stuff when they are walking around with thier nice swords and daggers.
For example, I am beating down this Pan Arms with my spells for like 30seconds and i am the only one in the room, i finally beat him and it drops a RED BOX! I go over to get it and this Hucaseal comes into the room, grabs it, tps to town, tells me it is a storm wand: Indra i ask him if he wants to trade and he says no and signs off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mumfo on 2003-04-23 19:19 ]</font>

M_BlackHawk
Apr 23, 2003, 09:59 PM
I'm not in PSOX, since I can't get broadband. However, I've experimented with several character classes, and do happen to enjoy playing a Force more than I have a hunter or ranger.

You fail to realize that while Jellen/Zalure don't do actual DAMAGE, it decreases the attack and defense stats of the monsters..and you STILL get XP for using it. That's how I level up my FOmarl, by using Jellen/Zalure in online teams, while keeping up the healing and support spells for the hunters and rangers in my teams.

Now that HUmars can't use Shifta/Deband, 3/4 of the hunter classes are without buffs, except unless there's a Force, RAmar, RAmarl, or HUnny in the party, and Forces have the best techs. Also, HUnnys, and Rangers can't use Reverser, which Forces can, saving from having to buy Moon Atomizers.

I play a FOmarl in PSO GC, and happen to love it. I still get XP, though I tend to only cast Jellen/Zalure, and then let the hunters and rangers wail away. Forces, though, are rather expensive to play..and I go through Trifluids like nothing anyone's ever seen before..at lvl 33.

later

M_BlackHawk

StryderPSO
Apr 23, 2003, 11:05 PM
well force is the only charecter that i have never played so i will be joining the ranks once i get my XBOX...i already bought the game

HighElf9310
Apr 23, 2003, 11:52 PM
I have a lvl 25 FOnewm and my S/D J/Z (I forgot the order...lol) are only level 3 at the highest...for a pinkal force, it is impossible for me to find any high level techiniques...
I can play online, but unfortuantly, I get kicked off for some odd reason...once I fix that, I will be on a lot...hopefully with some high level stuff...

Someone here I think played a game with me...my name was High Elf and my gamertag is evacc44...I tried my best...lol

-Scope

Sheik1
Apr 24, 2003, 02:50 AM
On 2003-04-23 08:05, IronKnight wrote:

They are mainly support characters and carry lota TP. My FOnewearl has over 1700TP and she is a level 105. Her HP lacks as about 600 but her main use is support. Casting S/D/J/Z when needed. She can also recover more HP then you will ever see in a character with Resista 30. Shifta 30 adds 50% to your attack while deband 30 adds 50% to your defense (about) and her TP regenerates in time.

She does fine in single off line mode...but needs to stay out of the way of most things in ULT on line. The RUINS can still kick her butt along with Falz...but I think that offline I might be able to do just fine.

I have put about 127 hours on her by now...and am still enjoying playing a FO. I started with a RAmar, but then switched over to FO. I did not see enough FOs on teams, so I decided to give it a try. Besides having fun as a support character I enjoy having level 30 support and attack techniques.

Sheik1
Apr 24, 2003, 03:01 AM
On 2003-04-23 19:13, Mumfo wrote:
Accually, I am a LVL 55 F0newm and in the last game I played we eneded up having a team of all forces, we went through the mines and the ruins with no real problems, except the chaos bringer that kept stealing our tp. We even tried to fight DF but it was just a lost cause because we couldnt survive grants. I think there is a shortage of racast, hucaseals, and the whole force class. I dont care if there is not enough forces I just ge pissed off that all hunters and rangers wont trade anything for there canes and stuff when they are walking around with thier nice swords and daggers.
For example, I am beating down this Pan Arms with my spells for like 30seconds and i am the only one in the room, i finally beat him and it drops a RED BOX! I go over to get it and this Hucaseal comes into the room, grabs it, tps to town, tells me it is a storm wand: Indra i ask him if he wants to trade and he says no and signs off.

I'm sorry, but I have noticed some of this lately too. On the GCN. I avoid Vega like the plaque...why...the average player there is around 13 years of age. Not only that, but the average player is stingy, rude, and takes every thing he get get his hands on and stores it in the bank (even if he can not use it) never to be touched again except to try a trade off from.

I am on GameCube...if you are let me know as I have a FO and would be more then happy to just give you some of the stuff I have collected in ULT mode and such.

Heck, I give away MANY items daily to people that are nice. I gave 45+ worth of grinders to someone why I asked if he would like any. I have away over 50 materials too.

My point...if you can not use it, do not pick it up...if you do not need it...do not pick it up. Let some one else have it. This is a big problem with PSO taday. Too many gimme*gimme people out there. They take but do not give back.

I barely pick up any "red" boxes now as I WOULD rather let some one else who needs it have it...and if they don't need it they will drop it for someone else. It seems that most of the U.S. servers are this way...people playing should be a lot more nice.

master6z
Apr 24, 2003, 01:02 PM
I also noticed that there are too few FOrces out there. Yesterday, I made a FOmar. Today, he is at level 28. I love the class, but am frustrated with only level 3 shifta/deband and jellen/zalure. I always check the shops. But I do have a level 7 Resta, 9 Barta, and 8 Foie. Anyway, I've been playing a FOrce on PSOX since yesterday, and they kick some major ass!!! I also gave him a MAG so he would lvl faster, because there are even fewer high level FOrces. In just a few levels I will be able to use a Railgun. I do about as much damage with my current Lockgun as a HUcast would do with a Handgun or Autogun. I still get XP, and it helps out the team. Jellen/Zalure, since only level 3, are hardly worth their mana. They tend to make a big difference, but it is difficult to target multiple enemies AND get expierence when a Booma drops every 3 seconds. I am working on it though, don't worry. You guys can look me up sometime, as either [master6z], leve 65 HUcast, whom I haven't played since I made my FOrce, or (Xero), currently a level 28 FOmar. Hope to see you guys online!!!

Mumfo
Apr 24, 2003, 01:17 PM
On 2003-04-24 01:01, alland wrote:

On 2003-04-23 19:13, Mumfo wrote:

I'm sorry, but I have noticed some of this lately too. On the GCN. I avoid Vega like the plaque...why...the average player there is around 13 years of age. Not only that, but the average player is stingy, rude, and takes every thing he get get his hands on and stores it in the bank (even if he can not use it) never to be touched again except to try a trade off from.

I am on GameCube...if you are let me know as I have a FO and would be more then happy to just give you some of the stuff I have collected in ULT mode and such.

Heck, I give away MANY items daily to people that are nice. I gave 45+ worth of grinders to someone why I asked if he would like any. I have away over 50 materials too.

My point...if you can not use it, do not pick it up...if you do not need it...do not pick it up. Let some one else have it. This is a big problem with PSO taday. Too many gimme*gimme people out there. They take but do not give back.

I barely pick up any "red" boxes now as I WOULD rather let some one else who needs it have it...and if they don't need it they will drop it for someone else. It seems that most of the U.S. servers are this way...people playing should be a lot more nice.

Thanks for the reply, I just have the xbox verion. I guess the best way to play is to find a few buddies to team up with in private games so that you can share items w/o fighting over them.

IronKnight
Apr 24, 2003, 01:33 PM
On 2003-04-23 18:37, Elusive_Llama wrote:

Same spells...except theirs go up to level 30 and they get megid/reverser/grants :/

Obviously you haven't seen a high level FO in action, otherwise you might be eating your words right about now. I won't bother explaining why high level FOs are extremely powerful, and instead urge you to find and observe one at your local Ultimate Ruins.

As for Forces owning everything, that is not true. Rangers are just as good at killing everything in Ultimate, if not better sometimes. All they need are Charge Vulcans with hit %s, a Snow Queen/Frozen Shooter with hit %s, and a Spread Needle. My Ramarl runs around Ultimate Episode II, Mines and Ruins online with the above gear, and has no trouble with anything. Why worry when you can freeze anything in one shot?

Like I said. Spells are lame, I can do more damage with a good weapons. I WANT to like forces, but in PSO they are just too weak. I want to see a lvl 30 grants summon Thor himself to beat the living @!$4 out of the enemies, not the same old spell just doing more damage, lame.

Alielle
Apr 24, 2003, 01:58 PM
I'd make a FO on PSOX, but there's a serious lack of fundage in my general direction. I guess I'll be muling with my HUcast and RAmarl for now.

FOs own all; get over it.

s3rial_one
Apr 24, 2003, 02:05 PM
Get a hunter or ranger played all the way through normal mode. Clear all the quests.

Now, run through Doc's Secret Plan (the quest) repeatedly. Assuming you're able to easily handle the monsters, you can breeze through it (takes me 6 minutes), and pays 9000 maseta.

I run that quest while I'm raising 2 mags at a time and still manage to make money. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Delsaber
Apr 24, 2003, 04:20 PM
Forces are uber! I like them alot, I just started a FOmar, he is currently level 18 and I am in the Ruins. I kill everything with a Mechgun and level 1 Grants. I cannot get online by the way. Forces are the stuff with level 30 techs, I am sure. Level 30 Megid... *Drools* What is the accuracy with level 30 Megid? Level 1 Grants takes 45 TP.. Thats kind of alot but I hit Belras for 350 damage with it. Everyone should try a force at least once. They are fun.

somerandomplayername
Apr 24, 2003, 08:05 PM
Well I'm trying my best but I can't SD *all* of you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Most people I've played with have told me I'm a pretty good force (though right now all you have to do is cast support spells and your %90 better than the average force) I have a 43 FOnewm named Faust and hang around Celestite 8 if you wanna play with me.

The_Pew
Apr 29, 2003, 10:37 AM
since i read this last there has been a masive increase in FOs.

s3rial_one
Apr 29, 2003, 10:56 AM
I've noticed too. Unfortunately, it seems to be an increase in the FOmar population; mainly of people who, as I mentioned above, don't know how to play the class worth a damn. They still don't S/D, and to date I'm still the only person I've seen using J/Z. Oh, but they love those Ra-techs... 'cause FOmars are so god with 'em...

*rolls his eyes*

The_Pew
Apr 29, 2003, 12:21 PM
Yea, Most of the FOs i play with play like they are a hunter Ive gone through so many moon since the 16th vive n00bs ive only died once.

llEXll_FatDump
Apr 29, 2003, 12:39 PM
I use a FOnewearl....hit me up and i'll play w/ you guys. GT .: FatDump :.

llEXll_FatDump
Apr 29, 2003, 12:42 PM
And i know how to use her. I am one of the best support players. I just constantly cast Deband, Shifta, Resta, who cares if i kill anything...thats not what my character is for. Hit me up i know WTF is going on. I'm lookin' for some new heads to play with!

GT: FatDump

LunarShadowX
Apr 29, 2003, 02:34 PM
Yeah, I've noticed the lack of certain classes. To date, I'm the only HUcaseal I have ever seen online. And I'm willing to play with whomever, I'm currently lvl 34, and I have a video capture card ^_^.

Exile
Apr 29, 2003, 03:03 PM
wow, you mean you guys have ACTUALLY SEEN A FO CLASS?!?!?! hehehe I have only seen one, a fomar and it was the first day the game came out.

And if I may rant for a second. The FO classes are hard to play. Well I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out, but for the average 13 year old with A-D-D and looking for an "instant gratification character class," they are tough and frustrating. but the guy i was playing with on the first day had never played any PSO to date, and picked his fomar because he looked "Pimp." I told him he finds his spells by going to customize in the menu but he couldn't find it (uuuuhhhg go figure) I was in the game with a Hucast, humar and a ramar(myself). he spent the whole time running up and whacking stuff just like the hunters only to get himself killed, start bitching, and quit because "this game sucks."
I have seen more ramars and humars than i can even think of. I was in a game last night consisting of just pure ramars.... and coincidentally we all looked the same, so I am going to be changing my apperence slightly when i get the 10,000 meseta so I dont just look like everyone else. =)

I have a fomar, waiting at level 1 for when my ramar gets enough cash and a kick ass mag to power level him. At that point he will become my main char.

llEXll_FatDump
Apr 29, 2003, 04:45 PM
hit me up tonight.......i wanna play w/ some new peeps. i'll be on 5 PST.

ALPHAM0F0
Apr 29, 2003, 04:51 PM
I see Fo's all the time, its just the quality of Fo's that i see is the problem.

To date the only good Fo's on PSoX that i've seen are
Faust
and
Ragey

x2
Apr 29, 2003, 05:17 PM
i have a FOnewm and a RAcaseal

i have seen more friggin Rangers on than anything else.

llEXll_FatDump
Apr 29, 2003, 05:42 PM
Will you guys stop b!atching about the sht!tty Fo's out there. Hit me up on AIM and we'll battle. You will never die when i'm around! And you can have everything as long as you hook me up w/ the FO stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Blenjar
Apr 29, 2003, 07:58 PM
Why don't someone hit me up with 500 000 meseta as a sign of friendship?

I'm so broke, my new high evolved powerful mags drunk my cash. I need money! I do like HS 5 time to 20 a day, still broke.

Polenicus
Apr 30, 2003, 11:46 AM
On 2003-04-29 10:42, llEXll_FatDump wrote:
And i know how to use her. I am one of the best support players. I just constantly cast Deband, Shifta, Resta, who cares if i kill anything...thats not what my character is for. Hit me up i know WTF is going on. I'm lookin' for some new heads to play with!

GT: FatDump

Toss in Jellen and Zalure, and not only will you be even better for support, you'll also be snagging EXP for each kill!

(Many people don't know that Jellen and Zalure count as a 'tag' on an enemy monster, even though you don't do any damage)

llEXll_FatDump
Apr 30, 2003, 01:52 PM
awww i dindt know that....usually hit each guy once before they are killed so i get exp. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif