PDA

View Full Version : Connectivity Issues? maybe?

Jigen
May 11, 2015, 01:14 AM
Hello! Ive been trying to figure out what my problem is for awhile now, basically, I cant seem to connect to PSO? I mean I get to shipselect and it tells me all are offline: prntscr(.)com/73wss5 Yet, on bumped, it says the servers are running. Ive tried flushing my DNS/Resettign router. changing a few settings in the AIDA tweaker, but I cant seem to get any change. If anyone has any advice Id appreciate it.

Anduril
May 11, 2015, 01:57 AM
Have you tried using the PSO2Proxy?

Jigen
May 11, 2015, 02:09 AM
hmm, I have not. I had no idea where to look for the 'JSON' file(in the tweaker). But after a quick google search I found it. I will be giving it a try and will update in a moment. Also, thanks for the response!

*Edit*: Still tels me Ship Status: Unknown. not sure what is wrong since I was playing just fine yesterday. blehhh...Frustrated.

Jigen
May 13, 2015, 05:05 PM
No luck fixing it, thought maybe a reinstall would work but it didnt, and nobody knows anything on this?

Anduril
May 13, 2015, 06:14 PM
Another user had the same issue. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228972) I know you already all tried that, but it never hurts to try again, right?

Jigen
May 13, 2015, 09:56 PM
prntscr(.)com/74zc7k

thats the new error Im getting now, I think after a year of playing I'll just call it quits. Thanks anyway.

Aeris
May 14, 2015, 05:30 AM
That error is a memory error not related to pso2 though, its like for some other program, also did you revert your settings back to JP on the tweaker via other options if you're not playing on proxy since you might have host IPs lingering in your hosts file.