PDA

View Full Version : GC: Ep. 1 Hard or Ep 2??

crazycat
Apr 23, 2003, 02:06 PM
Just finished Ep.1 on normal and completed hard forest. What would be the best way to continue, bearing in mind frequency of rares and leveling up? Would I be better off going onto Ep.2 or continuing on Ep.1 hard? Unfortunately offline only, so elbow grease is the only way I can get rares.

Axon13
Apr 23, 2003, 02:09 PM
personally, i'd recommend going through at least ep 1 caves before touching ep 2. if caves are too hard, then temple might be too. but of course, it doesn't hurt to try it out.

Dime
Apr 23, 2003, 02:13 PM
Ep2, the first levels are quite easy, I did them at level 9 and had no real problem.

zimmk2vgc
Apr 23, 2003, 02:21 PM
I recommend to everyone to do the episodes in order. Epi 1 norm, epi 2 norm, epi 1 hard etc. But I've only dun epi 2 norm coz I prefer epi 1. But do em in order and you should be fine. If you think you need more lvs before going on, stay in dat level until ur happy. Make sure you "know" your weapons. What does what, techniques for forces is essential. Know what is effective and what isn't, it can save your life.

Malkavian
Apr 23, 2003, 02:31 PM
Do episode 2. To see the new stuff and undestand better the storyline. Ep2 has no new storyline is just the confirmation of many things said as whistles in ep1.

oSmoDiAr2
Apr 23, 2003, 04:58 PM
The levels should be done in this order:

Ep1 - Forest
Ep2 - Temple
Ep1 - Caves
Ep1 - Mines
Ep2 - Spaceship
Ep2 - Central Control Area
Ep1 - Ruins
Ep2 - Seabed

Go back and finish ep2 on normal. Seabed is the only standout-ish difficult area for offline; I was well over level 30 when I tackled it, and still had some trouble...but you shouldn't be that intimidated by Ep2...just do the levels in the aforementioned order and you'll see that it's certainly do-able. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nerd.gif *

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: oSmoDiAr2 on 2003-04-23 14:59 ]</font>