PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Connection Issues

artimusprime
May 15, 2015, 04:22 PM
Okay, I have exhausted everything I know to do now. I joined a party just after 0000 JST on maintenance day, was given the error "pso.exe has stopped working". Okay, no problem, re-login, get to the character selection screen, pick character, screen goes black, same error. I had been playing for almost seven hours before this occurred, changing blocks and everything was normal. I have since uninstalled twice, re-downloaded first from the site, then the disc set I have and I still getting the same error. I have scanned with the standard launcher, then with the tweaker, flushed DNS, reset router, changed the PSO2 directory to no avail. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

**Edit** As an addendum, I am able to login to PSO2es without issue, as well as navigate all Sega/PSO2 related sites.

***Edit2*** Solved, after numerous attempts and re-installs, it turns out there was an issue with one of the files in my SA folder. (kept deleting one file at a time and reinstalling) If you are having this issue, make sure to delete the files in My Documents as well when you uninstall.