PDA

View Full Version : [Ship 2] New Player Looking for Friends & Help

KnightFire
May 17, 2015, 12:05 AM
Hey there,
I'm a semi-new player that's been playing PSO2 in super short bursts on and off over the past year or so, but I still find myself pretty lost when it comes to what I want to do when I get on to play. I was wondering if I could find some people willing to help out a new player with his multitude of questions, as well as make friends to play the game with in general since I don't really know what I'm doing. :P All the friends that I've coaxed into playing the game with me have either touched on it for a week and dropped it, or have played the crap out of it and have moved on to other things.

If you're interested in adding me, I'm on Ship 2 and my character name is KnightFire (Currently a level 25 Hunter.) Thanks for reading my post!

KatherineAlexandra
May 18, 2015, 05:35 AM
I'll send a friendo next time I'm online. We're in totally different time zones, but I play mostly on weekends, so I'm sure we could work something out. c:

KnightFire
May 18, 2015, 10:33 AM
I'll send a friendo next time I'm online. We're in totally different time zones, but I play mostly on weekends, so I'm sure we could work something out. c:
I'm a night owl, so stuff might work out. Thanks :D

rixen78
May 20, 2015, 11:27 PM
Knightfire add me. I'm on late at night on east coast time zone. Rixen78 is my ingame tag as well.

Krysis
May 21, 2015, 10:33 AM
hey KnightFire, feel free to shoot me a friends request through visphone just character search for character name Krysis. I can help you out if you need it.

KnightFire
May 25, 2015, 04:49 PM
Knightfire add me. I'm on late at night on east coast time zone. Rixen78 is my ingame tag as well.

hey KnightFire, feel free to shoot me a friends request through visphone just character search for character name Krysis. I can help you out if you need it.

Sorry for getting back so late. I've added both of you. Thanks!

ミララ
May 27, 2015, 07:49 PM
added. just waiting for confirmation

SuperCentipede
Jun 1, 2015, 05:51 AM
Feel free to add me as well. I'm SuperCentipede ingame and OB1 is my Braver.

Kath, we're both in the same timezone and we Oceanics need to stick together! So add me as well.

SuperCentipede
Jun 1, 2015, 06:28 AM
Hey there,
I'm a semi-new player that's been playing PSO2 in super short bursts on and off over the past year or so, but I still find myself pretty lost when it comes to what I want to do when I get on to play. I was wondering if I could find some people willing to help out a new player with his multitude of questions, as well as make friends to play the game with in general since I don't really know what I'm doing. :P All the friends that I've coaxed into playing the game with me have either touched on it for a week and dropped it, or have played the crap out of it and have moved on to other things.

If you're interested in adding me, I'm on Ship 2 and my character name is KnightFire (Currently a level 25 Hunter.) Thanks for reading my post!

Feel free to add me as well. I'm SuperCentipede in-game and my Braver's name is OB1.

Kath, add me as well. I'm in your time zone and we Oceanics need to stick together!