PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 [Ship 2] Neon Kiwi recruiting active members

Krysis
May 19, 2015, 11:46 PM
Play style:

Neon kiwi is a moderately serious team which consists of a diversified range of new to experienced players;
we are team that is devoted to assisting our members while furthering team goals.

Team Master: Brave X
Manager count: Six maximum level active players
Target group: Teen to mature

Manager duties to include:

- Facilitate members in need (In-game and/or with information on game mechanics).
- Organize parties for team orders or quest/emergency quest(s) when applicable.
- Support team master with daily operations.

Member’s duties:
- Be a relatively active player in the PSO community.
- Partake in team orders if and when possible.
- Cause as little drama as possible.

Krysis
May 20, 2015, 01:24 AM
Neon Kiwi's recruitment thread is up and running, feel free to post if your looking for a team to join or just want to hang out with some people that actually play.

rixen78
May 20, 2015, 11:25 PM
Hey, I'd like to join. I'm brand new and would love to get with a group of people to play regularly with.

Krysis
May 21, 2015, 06:17 AM
Hello Rixen, thanks for showing an interest in joining us.

To find me use the visphone>arks search>character name>Krysis. Your welcome to send me a friends request, or you can do a team search for "Neon Kiwi".

(if you do send me a friends request let me know it you)

Look forward to playing with you.

rixen78
May 21, 2015, 10:14 AM
alright thanks. Sent you the friend request

rixen78
May 21, 2015, 10:32 AM
another question. does this team use Teamspeak or ventrilo or mumble?

Krysis
May 21, 2015, 10:45 AM
At the moment most of us don't, I do know that another one of our managers is in the process of setting one up so I'll have to get the details on which one we'll be using from him. Hopefully I can get you a more definitive answer to that soon.

Krysis
May 21, 2015, 11:17 AM
Strange I haven't received one today try [ krysis ] as player ID instead or you can give yours if you want.

rixen78
May 21, 2015, 12:00 PM
oh sorry missed that. I did use player ID but let me see I believe my player id is Rixen78

SuperCentipede
May 22, 2015, 05:16 AM
Neon Kiwi...hmm, does that imply that it's based in a certain country in the southern hemisphere?

Brewton
May 22, 2015, 08:29 AM
Hello...would like to join

I'll send friend request. Thanks!

Krysis
May 23, 2015, 02:30 AM
Wouldn't know not the founder, all I can say is team master took over years ago from another person. I Would be interested in knowing which country you were referring to.

Team Master BraveX
May 23, 2015, 03:44 AM
Hey guys, team master here. To everyone interested in joining us please use the visiphone by going to:

“Teams currently looking for member”>scroll to Neon kiwi>click and select “send application to Team Master”.

I look forward to playing with you.

BoomShakaLarka
May 25, 2015, 10:08 PM
Hello. I've been wanting to post here to help get some people to join (I want YOU for Neon Kiwi), but have been slacking lately. ^^;

In my post, I'll talk about the people who have posted here and about some of the expectations for those who join.
Firstly though, I want to talk about (read these in first person):

Why should I join Neon Kiwi?
[SPOILER-BOX]What's in it for me? Well mate, I can help you out there.

This team is more interested in recruiting lower level or newer players.
If you're an experienced player looking for a team to do all the cutting edge strategies and meta for current events, we're not so much of that (at least not all the time, we're not).

In a nutshell, we can teach you how to play and do quests with you.
Neon Kiwi has members who, when they first joined, had very little idea what they were doing but now are at the level cap. If you're not sure what you're doing, we can help. We can also answer general questions like how do I make money.

Neon Kiwi's members also mostly do every EQs, so if you want to form a party, we are 100% down. We also do TACOs/XQCOs, dailies, and TOs.
Very rarely, we do organized things like challenge mode, AQs, ranking quests, and UQs. If we get enough team members, we can do things like 12/12 GGG trigger parties or 12/12 only team member mpa UQs.

You'll usually be able to find a member to hang out with you if you don't like doing quests alone or something. (/owo)/

Last, but not least, we have a very nice Team Tree that you can use to receive small bonuses for rdr/attack/etc.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Who are you guys?
[SPOILER-BOX]Me
[SPOILER-BOX]I am BoomShakaLarka, a manager in the team; age 20. I am also a professional smasher (ranked #15 at the time of this post in S. Cali in Super Smash Bros. Wii U) and a former diamond League of Legends player.
Simply put, I am a try-hard. Currently trying to learn as much as I can about this game; though, I'm more focused on Smash atm. I'm the type of person who will look up the answer to a question if someone asks me something I don't know.

When I play this game, I typically try to do team orders, do TACOs/XQCOs, help team members, do daily client orders, do EQs, and other stuff like completing title reward requirements if I have nothing to do.
I do enjoy helping out players (even ones outside the team), and will usually ask in team chat if anyone needs help or wants to join me in doing normal daily stuff when I log in.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Krysis (Team Manager, Original Poster)
[SPOILER-BOX]Krysis is a very active member both in the game and in the team. He has helped many players in the team. Pretty helpful member, really; I'll see him asking in team chat if anyone needs help when he's not busy. Really likes doing EQs ; ).

Like our team master, wants to help grow the team and organize in-team events (occasionally). Heck, he made this post, didn't he? (/owo)/[/SPOILER-BOX]

Brave X, Flamas (Team Master)
[SPOILER-BOX]This player is amazing. Not even counting what he does for the team, I consider this player to be a master at this game in respect to his own interests.
I could talk all day about this player. Whenever I think I know more than him because I've read about something online, he'll say something that makes me realize he has a much higher level of understanding of something than I do. That's what really amazes me about him: his amount of knowledge about this game simply from experience.

Not only is he a veteran player, but he seems to master new things with ease. The guy got a 13* from challenge mode so quickly after it came out. He would also prefer to be the VR Manager and would let the jp players know. I've done TACOs with random people who have mastered this game completely, and yet still don't know some of some of my Team Master's knowledge on ways to do it faster.

He built this team up from very few players. One of his friends was going to disband it over an argument with someone else, but Brave asked to be the leader (up from a normal member) and has been the leader since.
He's done so much for a lot of the members. He taught Krysis and I how to play this game; we were like level 15 or something when we first joined the team. Once, he told me that he prefers to recruit new players rather than high level ones because the older plays don't tend to stay. He generally cares about the members, and is sad when someone leaves the team.

I do have to mention, though, that English is his second language (Spanish being his main language). Hasn't stopped people from understanding what he says, though.

He seems to be more focused on helping out the members and doing TACOS/XQs these days. Doesn't have much time to play, but he does what he can.

Shout out to Neon Kiwi's most experienced, most helpful, and strongest player, Brave X.[/SPOILER-BOX][/SPOILER-BOX]

What are the expectations for new members (like me ;] )?
[SPOILER-BOX]We don't really expect you to be anything except a member of the team; you make that mean whatever you want it to. Doing Team Orders, being friendly, and actively trying to help/recruit members are only a requirement for team Managers.
I mean, if I were going to try and list some rules, it'd be this:

1. Say hi when you join the clan.

2. Try not to be mean :^(
Lmao we had one guy call Krysis stupid a couple times, and we made him either apologize or accept punishment (getting kicked). Krysis didn't even care, but that behavior could potentially offend members not as easy going as Krysis.
Don't be that guy.

Krysis mentioned that you should be active and do team orders, but really we want you guys to do what you want and have fun (unless you're a manager huehue)

I've never seen anyone get kicked, tbh.[/SPOILER-BOX]

That's all folks. This team has great members to play with, and we'd all like it if you signed up. We're not that big yet; on average, I'd say 12 unique players log in throughout the day, but it's easier to make friends that way imo.
Let me know if my post influenced you or not if you end up joining. (/owo)/

Cheers,
Boom

Krysis
Jun 10, 2015, 07:20 PM
post has been inactive for awhile, krysis is back.

Krysis
Jun 10, 2015, 07:22 PM
still recruiting members, look for neon kiwi thru arks team search (visiphone) and send an application if you wan to join.

BoomShakaLarka
Jun 10, 2015, 07:28 PM
We should do some Team LQ runs. (/owo)/