PDA

View Full Version : Tweaker Item list translation.

Krazeur
May 29, 2015, 04:56 PM
Hey!
I'm pretty new to the game and I think so far everything is working correctly. I downloaded and patched it and for the most part of the game it's in English. Occasionally I get the odd random Japanese writing on the tutorial for how to use the questing counter.

But my main problem is the items. Some of it is in English but some of it is in Japanese. And as goofy as it sounds, I'd like to read what they are.

I can't provide links until I have ten posts. Sorry for it being obscured!

prntscr.com/7ax0y5

Also when I do the private lessons, that's in Japanese. Is this normal?

Thanks in advance!
Krazeur

Anduril
May 29, 2015, 05:38 PM
Translation of item descriptions is one of those areas where little headway is made, since it is mostly fluff text and of little consequence.
I think private lessons were properly translated at one point, but then SEGA moved some files around, so they are back to Japanese.

Also, a tip until you hit 10 posts: images can be uploaded as attachments in your post, thus getting around the "need 10 posts first" thing.

Krazeur
May 29, 2015, 07:06 PM
Ah, I see!

Sometimes things pop up on my screen and it seems like it's shouting at me with all the Japanese writing and I'm just hoping it's nothing too important. Like, at the moment there is a stamping thing going on. Some of it is in English which is enough for me to get by, but some of it isn't.

I get random pop ups of Japanese writings. At one point I had a choice and I didn't know what it was, so I just clicked on whatever seemed good! Next thing I know I'm talking to a woman called Xion(Spelling?) The lady sounds like a dude. @_@! But that was in English. Haha, so that was good.

Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it, Anduril.