PDA

View Full Version : Should I stop playing PSP2?

InstanceDistance
May 30, 2015, 01:09 AM
I was thinking maybe stop playing PSP2 and just play Infinity instead since It has Episode 1 in it. Any suggestions?

strikerhunter
May 30, 2015, 01:16 AM
Infinity has more content which brings in more fun if you ask me (like a lot more for just an expansion). Probably the only noticeable change between PSP2 and Infinity episode 1 is the changes to Vanguard being a bit weaker.

darkante
May 30, 2015, 03:15 AM
Get Infinity if you can and be prepared...it can be overwhelming.
Especially the new bosses, but thatī s what i love about it.

Also, the Infinity missions you can create are interesting but they can be pretty unfair sometimes depending on what types of enemies spawns in.

Neith
May 30, 2015, 07:15 AM
Infinity is much, much better than the base PSP2. If the language barrier isn't a problem I'd definitely recommend it as there's so much more content.

InstanceDistance
May 30, 2015, 08:54 PM
I guess that is one thing is the language that has hold me back but I did see some nice DLC costume for it that look great like the Toaru Costumes.

xBladeM6x
Jun 1, 2015, 03:53 AM
Just wait until the translation project is done, and hop onto Infinity. You've waited this long, a bit more can't hurt.

Sakuya Kumashiro
Jul 31, 2015, 01:08 AM
If you enjoyed playing PSP2, you should definitely play PSP2 Infinity. Once you start playing Infinity, you will quickly realize why you didn't play Infinity sooner. I know I did! With the help of DeviFoxx's guide, you should be able to play it.

Mystic_Nessly
Aug 9, 2015, 11:37 AM
Just start playing infinity now. If you've already started playing Portable 2, you should easily be able to pick up Infinity. All the menus are pretty much the same.

Tons of bullet PAs and even a new race (Dumans) that your missing out on. Rangers/Forces become a whole lot more powerful / fun to play too! Decent equipment seems to drop a lot easier in Infinity as well.

Kusurian
Aug 9, 2015, 12:20 PM
I say go for it! You'll absolutely enjoy it.