PDA

View Full Version : Yellowboze ID

Dienekes
Mar 8, 2001, 07:40 PM
I have a yellowboze ID. Am I screwed as far as getting good swords such as a double saber? Does the yelloboze ID suck? Please help me to know what this ID does. Thanks!

Maverick
Mar 8, 2001, 07:51 PM
Yellow"booze" doesn't suck. From what I understand Yellowboze finds items with the same frequency (ie. equal chance of getting whatever), and more of a chance of getting meseta. As far as rares, I find quite a bit, including photon claws, double sabers, s-beats, and many of the goodies you're looking for.

Most of the rare items I've found came in mines/ruins in Hard and any level in Very Hard. I also noticed that once I got around 120 hours I started encountering more rares.

Just stick it out. You'll be finding rares in no time.

DarkWolf
Mar 8, 2001, 07:53 PM
AFAIK, Yellowbose causes a ridiculously high amount of money to be generated, but a serious lacking of just about every kind of weapon, and even less rares, it seems. Correct me if I'm wrong, however. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Maverick
Mar 8, 2001, 08:28 PM
I find tons of rares each time I set out. I have to make at least 1 or 2 trips back to Pioneer to unload the junk, too. True, there's lots of meseta per game, but I'm not complaining about the number of rares or weapons. Hope this helps.