PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get translated items without tweaker?

Achelousaurus
Jun 4, 2015, 02:23 PM
At the moment the tweaker is making my game crash every time I change characters so I can't quite use it. Installing English patch/large files without tweaker was no problem but I don't know where to get the item translation.

Please don't tell me it's a process injection and there is no way to just copy some files into PSO2's data_bin directory...

EDIT: GAAH! wrong forum >_>

Tournesol
Jun 4, 2015, 03:08 PM
Please don't tell me it's a process injection and there is no way to just copy some files into PSO2's data_bin directory...

yeah, that's exactly how it is

KazukiQZ
Jun 4, 2015, 05:19 PM
Item Translation (and the latest Story Patch, which is up to early points of EP3-1) is pretty much the exclusive function of the Tweaker.

Dammy
Jun 5, 2015, 03:51 AM

actually it is

Achelousaurus
Jun 10, 2015, 05:12 AM
._.
._.
._.

Alexxe
Jun 11, 2015, 03:29 PM
just use the tweaker like everyone else

Maenara
Jun 11, 2015, 06:01 PM
Item names and descriptions are server side for some reason. It has to be a process injection.

Achelousaurus
Jun 12, 2015, 05:34 AM
just use the tweaker like everyone else
How about reading the first post?

Anyway, tweaker stopped crashing my game, but it also stopped translating my items.

I just hope it gets fixed soon, but considering how everyone seems to ignore all my posts in the tweaker release topic, this may not ever happen >_>

Eternal255
Jun 12, 2015, 01:45 PM
Try reinstalling the game or something? Probably some messed up files somewhere. It works fine here.