PDA

View Full Version : Having Twiker issues

darkstonedragon
Jun 10, 2015, 04:17 PM
Edit: just realized "Tweeker" in the title was misspelled.
I tried to download the twiker lastnight, then canceled the download, after a few hours I retried and it has been saying this in the log file

6/10/2015 8:15:18 AM: DEBUG - File appears to be empty, trying to download from secondary SEGA server

I have uninstalled everything and deleted everything and still no-go, any ideas on how to do a total fresh reinstall without doing a factory restore? my Wife also has a similar issue, all hers say is its ready, so I think a totally fresh install might work but we have deleted everything with PSO2 and tweeker in it but it still picks up where the download left off at, so it says.

darkstonedragon
Jun 12, 2015, 10:44 PM
so no one knows ho to fix this?

Anduril
Jun 12, 2015, 11:07 PM
Try using the non-(new method) version of "check for PSO2 update;" the (new method) seems to not work right for some users.

darkstonedragon
Jun 13, 2015, 06:21 PM
I have had to download the official exe because the dang tweaker couldn't find/create the exe, so if I was to try the non-new method it may create a exe? if not would I need to put the official exe in the folder with the tweaker files?

Anduril
Jun 13, 2015, 06:30 PM
Yeah, the non-new method does a full file check and redownloads the exe once it has finished.
Also, just some general advice with the Tweaker: make sure that it and its files are not anywhere in the Downloads folder as that has been known to cause errors with it; try making a folder on the desktop just for it and then add that folder to the exclusions list on any anti-virus software you may have.