PDA

View Full Version : Help with Super Hard (Force)

JaysonL
Jun 19, 2015, 05:16 AM
So I started Super Hard and I am running into trouble. Any SH missions that have a time limit is pretty much impossible for me (Save for the easy triple Banther one).

I am currently level 115 force.
Using the 2234 t-atk Rod with 16% fire tech bonus.
Attachments are:
-Prayers Form
-Stamina V
-Millimeter? (The 6% version of Ancient Oath)
-16% wind tech bonus

Techs I use are 21 Rafoie and 21 Sazan. I alternate between them for Tech Arts JA Bonus. I also use deband, shifta and resta.

Skills are:
Tech Advanced + Tech Arts JA Bonus = Tech JA Advance
Flame Mastery
Wind Mastery
Fire Resist Down
Wind Resist Down
Tech L Charge
Tech S Charge
Elemental Weak Hit
Flame Weapon
Wind Weapon
GP Burst
GP III (working towards GP IV to combine with GP Burst)
T-Atk UP 1 + T-Atk UP 2 = T-Atk up 3
GP Charge Revival

Going to get more Memory Fragment J's so I can alternate between 2 techs of the same element for all elements.

Honestly, I am not sure of what I am doing. Any tips for improving? Also, any recommended missions to level up in?

Thanks.

Sakarisei
Jun 21, 2015, 05:54 AM
Uggghhh... maybe that build works in Heroic SH quests (any mission with the 難 character, which means... difficult), but i really doubt that that build will work in Epic SH quests (any mission with the 超 character, which means ultra).

One of the main problems of your build is that you don't have Average Stance and Aerial Advance for getting a 25% tech boost on your char, plus using two elements in Epic SH quests is hard to be profitable since you'll find some quests which will force you to use a specific element to damage the mobs. And yeah, those lower element resistances can help you... in some mobs, but not all of them, especially in many darkers like the Kuklonahda or Predicahda, although basically all native mobs, excepting maybe a very few of them, can be affected by them. However, when fighting with the gigantes, those lower resistances won't work, and you'll have serious problems if you don't have your Techs at lvl 21 in another elements for beating it.

My main advice for you is... try to get lvl 130 on your fo and farm all the Memory Fragments J that you can with your character. With basically many of those items, you can get a good balance in terms of getting good damage in all elements.

And about a good build for FO? Well, in my opinion...

Try to get a 11* rod, talis or halos depending of your playstyle. I don't recommend wands in this game, unless you really want the wand reactor. With that 11* rod, you'll have more T-ATK and maybe a good chance of getting a good collection of 20% tech elemental damage for being versatile in SH.

In second place...

Core base: Basically any 20% tech element damage boost. If there is possible, get a collection of 6 rods for every element which can boost that damage.

Affixes:

1) 複合連牙 (Tech Arts JA Bonus with 50% of power)
2) Ancient Oath
3) Prayers form / 60% Element resistance
4) Stamina V / 40% Element Resistance.

Build:

Combos:

-Tech Advance + Tech Arts JA Bonus = Tech JA Bonus
-Average Stance + Aerial Advance = Average Stance Up
-Any element weapon (Flame Weapon / Ice Weapon / Thunder Weapon / Wind Weapon / Light Weapon / Dark Weapon) + the right element mastery (Flame Mastery / Ice Mastery / Thunder Mastery / Wind Mastery / Light Mastery / Dark Mastery) = The right element guard (Skippable, although always getting a combo that nothing...)
-T-ATK Up 4 + ???* = T-ATK 5
-GP Burst + GP 4 = GP 5 (Only for Halos, unless surprisingly the GP Burst works with techs and I'm wrong that that skill only works with GAs...)

Skills:

-One, and only one lower element resistance for that element.
-Element Weak Hit
-Charge GP Revival
-Tech L Charge
-Tech S Charge
-Chase Advance since lowering element resistances is considered as a SE, although that skill is optional, but helpful while mobbing...

Notes:

*: When you reach lvl 130, you can lear T-ATK Up 4. However, since I really don't know all combinations for T-ATK Up 5, you should test and look for skills which can be combined with T-ATK 4 for obtaining T-ATK 5.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PD: Since I don't play FO, but I've got a good collection of skills for that class, in my opinion, that build is better for all those SH quests of any type since I always do any type of theorycraft. With this, I hope helping you in terms of deal with SH quests. However, you should follow the advice of focusing your skill boards in one element since there are some Epic SH quests which will force you to use that specific element. And that thing not only affects in techs. Melee and ranged should have the right element for dealing those quests.

Greetings.

JaysonL
Jun 22, 2015, 10:06 AM
Each elemental weapon skill (Flame Weapon Wind Weapon) increases damage by 30% for 1 slot rather then the 2 slots it takes to get Average stance + Aerial Advance for a lower 25%. This is before mentioning the element bonus you get from the elemental weapon skill.

I already mentioned in my first post that I am "going to get more Memory Fragment J's so I can alternate between 2 techs of the same element for all elements". The 2 elements build is just until I get more tech to 21.

I can already craft a 11* halo, the problem is the cores. Only usable core for that weapon drops from a SH Gigantes. Each kill takes ~8 minutes. The core drops every 3-4 kills with 100%/30% rare drop/item drop boost and the rare drop food. Should I just make it with a mediocre core? Best one I have is like body V tier.

And wouldn't it be more efficient to have something like Ancient Oath as the base core and the elements as attaches that I swap out before each mission? I suppose it would be more convenient to just have all the elements but I would see rainbow palette as something I'd do with endgame equipment and not something I'd replace as soon as I can craft 12*. Then again, you would need to swap out the 4 attach parts anyways if you rainbow palette. At least until you get a set of those as well...

Been trying to get the better Affixes. Just haven't had the luck.

For the skill and combos, I didn't know about the elemental guards. Thanks for those. Like you said, better than nothing. Chase Advance is quite interesting, I'll try it out but mainly having problem Gigantes rather than less mobs. I am already using all the other combinations that you mention that I have apart from Average Stance Up which is strictly worse then any elemental weapon skill. Like you suggested, I am working towards level 130 for T-atk UP IV.

But yea, apart from affixes and a skill. Your build is the same as mine. Probably should have listened to ch2 and not play force lol.

Thanks.

Sakarisei
Jun 23, 2015, 05:20 PM
Each elemental weapon skill (Flame Weapon Wind Weapon) increases damage by 30% for 1 slot rather then the 2 slots it takes to get Average stance + Aerial Advance for a lower 25%. This is before mentioning the element bonus you get from the elemental weapon skill.

But my question is... is Wind Weapon able to buff your fire techs? If yes, yeah, get those element weapon and enjoy it. Just I thank that Fire Weapon was only able to boost fire techs and wind weapon was only able to boost wind techs.

I already mentioned in my first post that I am "going to get more Memory Fragment J's so I can alternate between 2 techs of the same element for all elements". The 2 elements build is just until I get more tech to 21.

Yeah, but although you can beat with it in Heroic Quests, in Epic Quests just two elements are not enough because the previous reasons that I've mentioned in the last post.

I can already craft a 11* halo, the problem is the cores. Only usable core for that weapon drops from a SH Gigantes. Each kill takes ~8 minutes. The core drops every 3-4 kills with 100%/30% rare drop/item drop boost and the rare drop food. Should I just make it with a mediocre core? Best one I have is like body V tier.

Good! But Halos should have one element for the GAs, although of course, you can still focus in your techs instead the GAs, but the GAs can help your DPS in terms of Tech Arts JA Bonus.

And wouldn't it be more efficient to have something like Ancient Oath as the base core and the elements as attaches that I swap out before each mission?

No. The reason is... if you must beat a boss with non-element weakness, that Ancient Oath will be useless. As an affix is a very good option, but you should careful versus those bosses.

I suppose it would be more convenient to just have all the elements but I would see rainbow palette as something I'd do with endgame equipment and not something I'd replace as soon as I can craft 12*.

Not my fun telling people... eh, get all elements, or if not, die... If I've got free time, I'll post here about some examples that you can find in SH, and with that post, people should take care about getting all elements, incluiding element resistance of a certain element for not receiving 11k of damage.

Then again, you would need to swap out the 4 attach parts anyways if you rainbow palette. At least until you get a set of those as well...

Only in the missions which you require using that element. If not, you choose the build that you need.

Been trying to get the better Affixes. Just haven't had the luck.

If we were able to play online, in my case I don't mind helping you with it, plus we could farm those Memory Fragments J.

For the skill and combos, I didn't know about the elemental guards. Thanks for those. Like you said, better than nothing.

Just i was impressed of getting the Flame /Wind Mastery with Flame / Wind weapon with no making the combo...

Chase Advance is quite interesting, I'll try it out but mainly having problem Gigantes rather than less mobs. I am already using all the other combinations that you mention that I have apart from Average Stance Up which is strictly worse then any elemental weapon skill.

Of course with Gigantes Chase Advance won't work, but at least a good option to combine with the lower element resistances...

Like you suggested, I am working towards level 130 for T-atk UP IV.

But yea, apart from affixes and a skill. Your build is the same as mine. Probably should have listened to ch2 and not play force lol. [/quote

Thanks.

Well, I recognize that at the beggining, the old build for VH could work in SH... but i was very mistaken since there are some new skills and/or restrictions in SH which forces players to get an specific build to deal all their quests, excepting maybe the non-elemental SH quests...

Greetings and enjoy it!

JaysonL
Jun 24, 2015, 06:46 AM
Yes, all elemental weapon skills buffs all damage (striking, shooting tech) by 30%. It's secondary effect is boost the weapon element value by 50.

For your second point, I am doing what you suggested. I don't understand what is the problem here.
You even quoted it "so I can alternate between 2 techs of the same element for ALL elements.".

As for the Halo elements. I didn't think of using the GAs but either way, the Element Weapon skill gives them access to 50 on all elements. 2 on each palette if a mission requires all 6 elements.

As for Ancient Oath being useless on bosses that have no elemental weakness. The same can be said for 20% tech attribute that you suggested. Except worse as you will not be using a tech that the enemy is not weak to. Regardless, you would probably have Ancient Oath as an attach part to clear out other enemies. It still takes up 1 of the 5 abilities you get.

I am a few materials from making a 12*. I just don't see the point in making 6 of the 11* when I will be replacing them so soon. Regardless, I can't really be selective about cores for 11* so until I get lucky and somehow get all the tech element cores, rainbow palette is out of the question. For that 11* halo that I can craft, I have farmed the boss core so much that I have ~30 body V, resist V, other useless cores. Best I have now is a 18% ice element down.

I can farm J fragments. Problem is that unlike GA, I need a lot more Techs rather then just 2 so it will take a while. I need at least 2 for each element.

The elemental guard don't really matter to me as I don't get hit unless I am messing around. I can do some heroic missions that don't have time limits, just that they take a very very long time. The times I've been messing around in the heroic missions to test out builds. I get hit for like 5k damage. When my hp is 2k, I doubt any resistance helps. I just never needed it so I never looked into it.

I am not completely sure but, most buffs in this game are additive. From what I read:
Tech JA, Tech JA arts, Elemental weak hit, Any stance, Chase, ect are all additive. Only a few like long tech charge and short tech charge are multiplicative. Alternating between 2 element doesn't lower dps as much as you think other then in heroic missions where enemies take 1 damage from non weak elements.

Sakarisei
Jun 28, 2015, 04:18 AM
Sorry for posting late :S

I was very busy, until now, and I couldn't reply it at the best moment...

In first place, thanks for confirming the true rules of elemental weapons, and not the info posted in other sites...

If that thing is true, well, go with those skills, but you should consider that when you reach SH for going XH, in the case that you can find the core which boosts your Average Stance at 40%, you should consider it, just it. Of course, with those boosts, basically you won't need nothing more than the right element weapon skill for each mission.

In second place, when I've talked about the second point, is refering that you've got just Rafoie and Sazan at lvl 21. Of course, when you've got basically all the offensive techs at lvl 21, you can clear the epic SH quests, and then choosing wisely the techs that you want to boost.

About the Halos, well, the GAs is just a good help for your FO, just for some mobs which can resist very well the tech damage, although unafortunately I can't confirm it since I don't have played a FO with that, although... if I remember right, Halos' GAs can be boosted with any skill which boosts the general tech damage (But not the elemental tech damage) so the Tech Advance and the Tech JA Advance SHOULD help the Halos for their GAs...

About the Ancient Oath, yeah, I've got that affix as an attach part, and not as a core base, although unafortunately, I'd made a weapon with the light lower resistance as a core base... but with that mistake, I'd learnt about the Chase Advance advice and about getting it versus the non-element weankess mobs which can be affected with that SE...

I am a few materials from making a 12*. I just don't see the point in making 6 of the 11* when I will be replacing them so soon. Regardless, I can't really be selective about cores for 11* so until I get lucky and somehow get all the tech element cores, rainbow palette is out of the question. For that 11* halo that I can craft, I have farmed the boss core so much that I have ~30 body V, resist V, other useless cores. Best I have now is a 18% ice element down.

Basically because when you're in the Epic SH quests which the game will warn you about the element attack and the element weakness of the mission, and I don't think that you won't see about how the enemies will hit you about more than 11k, if you don't have the right element resistance for those missions, and you won't see a damage of 1 if you don't have the right element attack for attacking them. Even the mobs or bosses which doesn't have non-element weakness by default, they'll be overwritten by the mission.

And yeah, I know about the madness of farming J fragments for getting all offensive techs at lvl 21, for non talking that you'll need a big farm of K fragments when your techs are about lvl 22. If the game had got the online mode, I don't mind helping you farming those fragments since I'm interested farming MANY... MANY of them for partisan and pile GAs...

The elemental guard don't really matter to me as I don't get hit unless I am messing around. I can do some heroic missions that don't have time limits, just that they take a very very long time. The times I've been messing around in the heroic missions to test out builds. I get hit for like 5k damage. When my hp is 2k, I doubt any resistance helps. I just never needed it so I never looked into it.

At the beggining... yeah, you're right, and don't remember me that thing when I'd took about 30 minutes or even one hour for clearing ONE HEROIC SH mission... but when you reach lvl 21 GAs or Techs, you shouldn't have problem with that, although of course, take care about getting an 11* rod, talis or halos depending of your gameplay.

I am not completely sure but, most buffs in this game are additive. From what I read:
Tech JA, Tech JA arts, Elemental weak hit, Any stance, Chase, ect are all additive. Only a few like long tech charge and short tech charge are multiplicative. Alternating between 2 element doesn't lower dps as much as you think other then in heroic missions where enemies take 1 damage from non weak elements.

Depend of the class that you use, but in the case of FO, I think that that thing is the best, but of course, my opinion is... well, just my opinion. However, in the case of the HU class, getting the HP V combo and the Flash Tech Guard Combo is extremely important since HU is a melee class, and since many bosses can counterattack easily melee attacks, the first thing that you won't want see as a HU is dying instantly because the big damage that they can deal you in short range...

And finally, I hope I could help you with my knowledge of the game...

Greetings.

GoldenFalcon
Aug 18, 2015, 03:26 PM
Since the Wand Reactor combo skill multiplies the striking AND tech attack of the wand by 1.4, and Wand Mastery 2 gives complete super armor while holding a wand, what is the point of rod?