PDA

View Full Version : New and looking for teammates

Mizuchira
Jun 19, 2015, 09:00 AM
Hi everyone!

I just joined PSO2 after finding out that the US isn't IP blocked. I'm super excited, but I'm more or less a newbie.

I'm looking for some other players to play with or some mentoring to learn about the game. I'm on Ship02 under Mizuameii (Going Br/Hu). My time zone is UTC-4 and I will be playing mostly evenings on weekdays and more heavily on weekends.

I look forward to playing with you guys and hope to make some good memories. Cheers!

Edit: Derped on my daylight savings. UTC-4, not -5.

Midori Aoi
Jun 19, 2015, 12:58 PM
Hello Mizuchira, and welcome to PSO2!!
My ID is Midori Aoi, and character is Midori.
Feel free to add me and I will help you anyway I can.

Mizuchira
Jun 19, 2015, 02:37 PM
Hi and thanks Midori!

Okay, great. I'll do that when I get on later tonight :)

Chrysheight
Jun 19, 2015, 10:57 PM
As I said in the other thread, feel free to add me. ID is same as name here.

Sarr
Jun 21, 2015, 06:41 AM
Welcome!

If you need someone to run a couple missions with or chitchat (not too big on the mentoring myself as I'm still new :P), feel free to add me.

PlayerID: McUseless

Mizuchira
Jun 22, 2015, 08:02 AM
Hi Sarr! Hi Crysheight! I will definitely add you guys tonight! :D

Also Sarr, I learned quite a bit this weekend. Hopefully we could share info so we won't feel so newbish anymore :)

Vintasticvin
Jun 22, 2015, 10:41 AM
Welcome to the pso2 gaming community you definitely picked a good time to join with the limited quest going on with event npc quests that will earn you plenty of cash and exp upon turning them also if you're looking for a starter team

Additionally if you don't mind being somewhat quiet team send a PM to Phantom Rain and either herself or she'll send a memo to the officers so you can be added if they're online also feel free to add me as well. My contact info is in my signature and my Player ID name is also the same as my forum name.

Again welcome to the game and hope you enjoy it.

Chrysheight
Jun 22, 2015, 11:40 AM
Chrys is fine. And yeah, I will help where I can.

Mizuchira
Jun 22, 2015, 04:01 PM
Welcome to the pso2 gaming community you definitely picked a good time to join with the limited quest going on with event npc quests that will earn you plenty of cash and exp upon turning them also if you're looking for a starter team

Additionally if you don't mind being somewhat quiet team send a PM to Phantom Rain and either herself or she'll send a memo to the officers so you can be added if they're online also feel free to add me as well. My contact info is in my signature and my Player ID name is also the same as my forum name.

Again welcome to the game and hope you enjoy it.

You're not kidding! There's so much to do right now XD

Also, kind of quiet myself; shy really. I will definitely message Rain tonight when I get the chance!

Herr Ronin
Jun 23, 2015, 04:59 AM
Anyone looking to play on ship 2, feel free to add me.

My ID is Herr Ronin

Mizuchira
Jun 24, 2015, 02:17 PM
Add me tonight Ronin :)

Midori Aoi
Jun 24, 2015, 03:44 PM
I will add you Herr Ronin.