PDA

View Full Version : New player (With 0 friends xD) [Ship 2]

Aneko
Jun 19, 2015, 02:31 PM
I started playing like on friday. After I found out the game had a english patch. xD I know I am out of date. Anyways I am a level 19 bouncer and I tried talking to people on the ship but everyone seems to ignore me. (I am assuming it's cause I am not level 75 lol)

But my name aneko on the ship. I am really willing to meet new friends and maybe get in a team. I am also a graphic designer so if you do wanna add me to your team that's a plus. I am moxie-gfx on deviantart.

Edit: I would also like to mention. I am new to the pso2 scene. And would like help in anyway of learning the game better. I am just a bit unmotivated cause I have no one to play with. Lol.

Mizuchira
Jun 19, 2015, 02:40 PM
Hi Aneko! I just started about 2 days ago under the same circumstances.

If you like, we could play together some time. I'm Mizuameii in game on ship 2. Feel free to add me. I'll be on later tonight, my timezone is gmt -5 if that helps.

Aneko
Jun 19, 2015, 03:04 PM
Hi Aneko! I just started about 2 days ago under the same circumstances.

If you like, we could play together some time. I'm Mizuameii in game on ship 2. Feel free to add me. I'll be on later tonight, my timezone is gmt -5 if that helps.

Added hope to play with you soon. I live in EST in the us. :P or UTC -4:00 Hope to see you soon

Midori Aoi
Jun 19, 2015, 03:38 PM
Hello Aneko I started not to long ago as well if you want we could play together anytime, my name in game is Midori.

Aneko
Jun 19, 2015, 03:53 PM
Hello Aneko I started not to long ago as well if you want we could play together anytime, my name in game is Midori.

Awesome! I tried looking for you. But there's like 32 to midoris lol. Try adding my player id. 12643491

Vintasticvin
Jun 19, 2015, 05:19 PM
Hi Aneko welcome to Pso2 and hopefully the pso(2)-w community feel free to add me if you like all my contact info is on my siggy and you can add me as well Darkgreens.

You guys sure picked the perfect time to join the game =] With the limited quests and special event daily requests your Exp will fly like a joke!

Anduril
Jun 19, 2015, 06:21 PM
Feel free to add me; it's always nice to help out newcomers. Info is in my sig.

HIT0SHI
Jun 19, 2015, 06:37 PM
Feel free to add me as well if you'd like. =]

Vintasticvin
Jun 19, 2015, 06:44 PM
Feel free to add me; it's always nice to help out newcomers. Info is in my sig.

;) lol we're so srs business professionals with contact card looking sigs xD

Anduril
Jun 19, 2015, 09:00 PM
;) lol we're so srs business professionals with contact card looking sigs xD
Well of course, it is necessary to synergize and create an environment of inclusiveness where everyone's ideas are considered in the appropriate time and place that allows for expansion of potential and understanding.

I have no idea what I just typed.

Chrysheight
Jun 19, 2015, 10:55 PM
Feel free to add me as well. My ID in game is the same as here. I'm not on too much because of life stuff, but if I am, feel free to hit me up.

Sarr
Jun 21, 2015, 06:40 AM
Hi,

Feel free to add me! I'll happily talk or run a couple missions.

PlayerID: McUseless