PDA

View Full Version : A PSO comeback for DeathCheese-Is it still worth it?

DeathCheese87
Apr 23, 2003, 07:49 PM
I don't know if it's the easter rappies taunting me, or if i've forgotten about PSO, but something calls me back to the game.

So, I have to ask the current PSOW population to see if this game will shine again for me after a four month break. A few questions:

How will a Level 135 RAmar fit in? I'm guessing there are lower levels than 135 to play with, but what about the people still on my guild card list who are 175+ and have fun doing Ult. EPII runs? Just wondering.

Second, how much is a keyboard adapter? I have my old PS/2 keyboard for the DC days still in my room, and i would love to be able to FINALLY chat in PSO. A link would be appreciated.

And last, is the duping/cheating bad? That's not what caused me to take a break, but I'm just curious.

So, is it still worth the nine bucks a month?

Blenjar
Apr 23, 2003, 08:08 PM
Awesome, come back homie, I hope you wont get corrupted after renewin' your* HL like I did last month March 21st.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blenjar on 2003-04-23 18:09 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Apr 23, 2003, 08:10 PM
Just come back, if you had fun before you will now.

A four month break could be what you needed though. I've had to take many breaks throughout the PSO days.

Vitamin_D
Apr 23, 2003, 08:29 PM
Well I still have your card. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I myself won't be back to PSO till about May 9th. And my main character is only lv. 133, so don't worry about levels. When I jump back in, I'd be glad to do some runs with ya! Yeah, i need a Powerboard too, but I'll have one. We all take breaks once in awhile, but you KNEW you were gonna comeback...i mean c'mon...it's PSO!