PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Character Model Rendering Issue

ToxyWolfie
Jun 29, 2015, 10:16 AM
I have tried several things in an attempt to fix this without any luck, but as of today when i launch PSO2 my characters are rendering in an odd way, i can't move, and my menus aren't showing numbers/letters correctly, I've confirmed it isn't just my account.

It may have happened after my PC shut down during installation of the story patch.
I have an image of what's going on, but can't post it.
Can anyone help me fix this please?

Anduril
Jun 29, 2015, 10:24 AM
You can post images as attachments.
Have you tired a file check via the official launcher? That should replace any files that are corrupted.

ToxyWolfie
Jun 29, 2015, 10:26 AM
I haven't tried the official launcher, due to it typically not wanting to connect for me.

It's also telling me i can't because i haven't made more then 10 posts.

Anduril
Jun 29, 2015, 10:33 AM
Ok, then use the non-new method via the tweaker to run the file check, that should work the same as the official launcher.
To add the attachment, Go Advanced, then hit the paper clip. (Unless they've disabled accounts being able to do this in the last month)

ToxyWolfie
Jun 29, 2015, 10:39 AM

This is what's wrong, and i did do a file check once, nothing came back wrong, but when i did "Check for deleted/empty files" there was one missing, but it didn't change anything.

EDIT: Sorry about how large the image is.

Anduril
Jun 29, 2015, 10:43 AM
So, you've run Check for Old/Missing Files, Check for deleted/empty files, and Check for PSO2 Update (the non-new method)? You might have to do a reinstall, then. A few people have had this issue, and a file check was usually enough to fix it.

There is an off-chance that simply deleting the PSO2 folder in Documents\SEGA, might work, though.

[spoiler-box] [/ spoiler-box] with no space between / and the second SPOILER-BOX is the usual protocol for large images.

ToxyWolfie
Jun 29, 2015, 10:47 AM
I'm going to re-run all three checks right now just be make sure.
I don't like the idea of a re-install, but if i need to then i guess it can't be avoided.