PDA

View Full Version : GC: NEW WEP

SC2
Apr 23, 2003, 08:26 PM
Yah i thinnk i found 1 that u guys dont have, its a phantasy partisan and i cant get a pic of it becauz im not good enough to use it, and all i no is that the info is : A Phantasy Partisan (or sumtin), its ability's are uknown.

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 23, 2003, 08:30 PM
Hmm, I have never heard of it, where did you find it, and with which ID did you find it?

Castoth
Apr 23, 2003, 08:41 PM
Probably an S-rank weapon.

Yoda86
Apr 23, 2003, 08:43 PM
Yea that's exactly what I said in the other topic he accidently made.

Edit: One of the MODs caught the double post and deleted it. Basically what I said was that it is an S-Rank weapon and that people are allowed to name S-Rank weapons once they get it. Also, its probably is a dupe since people are not very reluctant to give up that seven hard hours worth of work weapon. It could only be legit if it was one of your friends' and you gave him an Uber Rare for it.

Also, when you are able to use it, if it has Red Text instead of yellow like all rares then it is an S-Rank weapon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoda86 on 2003-04-23 18:46 ]</font>

Guntz348
Apr 23, 2003, 08:46 PM
It's an Srank, all caps, red lettering, awful stats, and 12 stars. Also use this button at the bottom to delete your post, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/edit.gif Just click that, then click the button that says "delete this post", then click submit.

SC2
Apr 24, 2003, 08:12 PM
Hey yah the phantasy partisan looks kewl, i found it wen i was in my BLUEFULL file and in the ruins on hard mode, LOOK I BET WEN I CAN USE IT IT WILL BE GOOD!!:D