PDA

View Full Version : If only i had a few more scape dolls....

Kaos-Bringer-
Apr 23, 2003, 09:04 PM
oh boy.... wut joy... i kinda zoomed through offline ult ruins with my lvl 99 hucaseal and her J-sword... well.... i got to Dark Falz.... i got him to the point where... he did the "soul-hold" u know the hit him u get hit also? well after that happened once he took me out a few times... i ran out of scape dolls... it pains me to think that if i had stayed in the game for jus a bit longer.... he would have bit the dust.... oy-vay... well on the upside.. from the anger coming form that i ended up goin to ult episode 2 and getting myself all the way to the upper lvl seabed adn im at lvl 102... hopefully... ill get sum scapes and lvls to kill Dark Falz once and for all... (btw... did u all know that Olga Flow turns u into Flowen sometimes? that jus occurred to me in a battel with him... of course its very noticable when a female android turns into a human HUmar....)

Muku6
Apr 24, 2003, 01:52 AM
Yea he does.. it's apparent when your FOmarl turns into him.

Anyways, you need Scape Dolls? Heck, I have a ton and wouldn't mind giving some to you for free. Need more space in my bank. ;x